Resisting against coronavirus laws

Grow Bag

Pelican
Romania is far from full lockdown. I think won`t be another one. But because of high rate of mortality due to pandemic (almost 6000 deceased in the last three weeks), they decided mask will be mandatory from Monday everywhere, including on the streets. The current EU minded guvernment which is replaced because of the parlament vote ( I include here the president, German- Romanian Johannis who manipulated as much as he could the governments of the last six years in favor of German, Austrian, French and American companies and in the disadvantage of his own people ) tryes to take advantage of the high mortality rate ( maybe the highest in the world in this moment; a WHO representative has been sent here to investigate) and to impose the green passport at all places of work if they could. But the won`t be able because they are in dire straits right now, risking anticipated elections and their debarcation from power.
You say it's due to the pandemic, but there is no pandemic. Last year mortality rates for most countries wasn't much above average and some countries it was below average. What will be happening now will be deaths from the "vaccine" and deaths because of the "vaccine" and then there will be the murder of the elderly and infirm as happened many countries. FACT-- look up the midazolam scandal in care homes in the UK. Those vaxxed will have a suppressed immune system and will have little defence to all viruses. And then, as happened so often last year, people who die having tested PCR false positive will be labelled CV19 deaths, as will the many deaths from flu that occur every year, but magically disappear last year. You should know by now the PCR is NOT a diagnostic test, it's an instrument to inflate numbers. In America they gave it a dummy run with the whopping cough false epidemic. Linked is an article to help you get up to speed.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Further to my previous post. If you are wondering whether your elderly were murdered, yes it was murder, then look for spikes in deaths in 2020 of the 65+ and then do some research to find out what was happening in your care homes. There is no excuse not to know this information, it's crucial to understanding the wicked game being played on us. The clue to the culling of the elderly by country can be clearly seen in Euromomo. The worst offenders were Spain, UK, Belgium and France. Ask yourself why it happened in some countries but not others. Play around with Euromomo and it becomes clear there was and is no pandemic. Excess mortality occurring now will be due the clot shot and nothing else. I'm sick of reading posts talking about a pandemic.

Last edited:

Kiwi

Robin
This question could probably be asked in a number of threads but i'm interested in finding out more about the traffic light system in China regarding freedom of movement and vaccine passport. New Zealand is introducing a similar system (though I don't know enough about their system to compare) hence why I'd like to spend some time comparing and seeing how I can be a good Chinese world citizen.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Looks like sanitation workers in New York are staging a work slowdown to protest the vaccine mandate. The union denies it, but it may be a similar case as with Southwest that that type of action is prohibited by the collective bargaining agreement so they can't admit to doing it:

If it is an intentional slowdown, I hope they keep it up because few things rile people up more than rotting garbage piling up in front of their homes.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
NYC firefighters started a massive sick-out yesterday to protest the mandatory vax:

I read that 28 firefighter garrisons had to close because of those refusing to be vaccinated. With reports like these it prompted me to think today about the Soviet Union, as I was reading 1984 (read it by the way, along with Brave New World, urgently!). What happened in the Soviet Union when the revolutionaries came to power was a purge of their enemies and those who could resist them and threaten their power in any way or form. This is exactly what is happening now, as the coronavirus response absolutely is a revolution, a global revolution of a scope and magnitude never seen nor imagined before, the revolutionaries have the first priority to weaken, obliterate, destroy psychologically and crush those unwilling to comply and straight out adversaries financially. That's all what it is about, frankly. The whole vaccinated vs unvaccinated is code language for those who comply and those who do not comply.

Easy_C

Peacock
Ohio Nurses Association burns down in suspected Arson.

I can’t think of too many other likely motives than the topic at hand.