Resisting against coronavirus laws

Padouk

Kingfisher

image.png.256d3252acfb380cc0f97d187af1d434.png

Grow Bag

Pelican
It's really hard for me to wrap my head around the sheer scope of the current tyranny. All those countries we thought were out of the loop, we find now that they are not. Many Russians had previously told me that Putin wasn't the based leader we all thought and now we find Iran isn't the dissident nation we thought it was either. Both under heavy sanctions, both towing the globalist line. I sometimes wonder if their elite are aware of some great threat that the rest of us are in the dark about.

Padouk

Kingfisher
It's really hard for me to wrap my head around the sheer scope of the current tyranny. All those countries we thought were out of the loop, we find now that they are not. Many Russians had previously told me that Putin wasn't the based leader we all thought and now we find Iran isn't the dissident nation we thought it was either. Both under heavy sanctions, both towing the globalist line. I sometimes wonder if their elite are aware of some great threat that the rest of us are in the dark about.

Yes, their status-quo is in danger.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
If a country has a central bank and is on this list, they're controlled where it matters:

Padouk

Kingfisher
These people have been in the business of self-sufficient Christian life for a long time. Now we have an answer why they were right all along. It's like it doesn't really matter what denomination you are, as long as you live according to God's commandments he will give you grace.

I am a big fan of the Amish as I have been studying them for year. Yes, they are not perfect and have their own issues which they admit to themselves but when it comes to a bullet-proof way of life, theirs is the way!

If one's in America and has family (or even single) and wonders where to escape the madness, I say, join the Amish.
The more conservative branch, the better! The old order Amish.
It is quite likely that they will come after them eventually too but the Amish's ideology of non-violence will see them through.
Mennonites are the second best but they have adopted way too much tech from the English so less independent.

The meek shall inherit the Earth!

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Correct, I believe all these ''conflicts'' and ''discrepancies'' are just a smokescreen, divide and conquer, distract the masses about who's really in control. Make people angry about Palestine/Israel, but if Schwab makes two phone calls the conflict will be ended straightaway. It is fascinating to learn that the world works like a company: with the CEO barking down orders to the directors, to the higher managers, to the lower managers, to the masses on the workfloor. And every layer underneath will just comply with what they're told, hence a tiny group of people can decide what orders go down through the whole structure, hence decide how society looks like in an extremely coordinated and detailed way.

In a new low the Dutch police (the riot police) have shot two people with live firw during an anti-tyranny protest in Rotterdam

In this video you can see one man, not a threat to anyone, being shot

One of the victims is apparantly in very serious condition. This previous low was a couple of weeks ago when the police beat up a female protestor to the point of her losing consciousness. She was then left to her own in the winter cold with un-uniformed medical personal being kept away from her by the same police.

There have been consistent rumors that she died not long after that. Didn't post that here due to this news being unconfirmed.

From a couple of days ago, dock workers blocking Rotterdam Port for a couple of hours. This news was completely blacked out.

Last edited:

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
In a new low the Dutch police (the riot police) have shot two people with live firw during an anti-tyranny protest

In this video you can see one man, not a threat to anyone, being shot

One of the victims is apparantly in very serious condition. This previous low was a couple of weeks ago when the police beat up a female protestor to the point of her losing consciousness. She was then left to her own in the winter cold with un-uniformed medical personal being kept away from her by the same police.

There have been consistent rumors that she died not long after that. Didn't post that here due to this news being unconfirmed.

So let me get this straight - the police are now doing target practice on the public? Openly, cold-blooded and without remorse?

Not a good development.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
So let me get this straight - the police are now doing target practice on the public? Openly, cold-blooded and without remorse?

Not a good development.

The next stage, if you believe Henry Makow and others, is martial law.

You squeeze the population enough so that protests get violent --> you have the justification to move in with the military.

The next stage, if you believe Henry Makow and others, is martial law.

You squeeze the population enough so that protests get violent --> you have the justification to move in with the military.
You might be on to something

I've heard several people say that there were bricks strategically placed in and around the Coolsingel with no renovation or construction work going on. On of the videos is below

This was an unannounced demonstration. In the early stages there was hardly any police present.

There are many unconfirmed rumors going around now, what is confirmed though is that dozens of bullets were fired by the police, mostly warning shots. Number of people wounded by gunfire is unclear. Some accounts say that one 17 year has passed away. Again this is all unconfirmed. Only things we know for sure is that two people were hit in the leg, one in his hand and one cameraman in his abdominal area (in IC now had to undergo emergency surgery)

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Sadly this is what happens when you vilify people to the point they feel so desperate about their situation that they see violence is the only way out. The nihilist, post-truth media evidently has gone straight into a crusade picking sides with the police, but probably the truth is more in the middle. With regard to the stones that could be have laid there beforehand by the police, it is very well known that the riot police often provokes fights so that their colleagues can go in with the excuse of them being attacked. For example police in normal clothing go among the protesters crowd and either start fighting/arresting with the protesters who are not doing anything nor are aware of them being infiltrated, or they start throwing rocks/provoking the armored police who then go in.