Resisting against coronavirus laws

Correct, I believe all these ''conflicts'' and ''discrepancies'' are just a smokescreen, divide and conquer, distract the masses about who's really in control. Make people angry about Palestine/Israel, but if Schwab makes two phone calls the conflict will be ended straightaway. It is fascinating to learn that the world works like a company: with the CEO barking down orders to the directors, to the higher managers, to the lower managers, to the masses on the workfloor. And every layer underneath will just comply with what they're told, hence a tiny group of people can decide what orders go down through the whole structure, hence decide how society looks like in an extremely coordinated and detailed way.

Maybe the global conquest has already happened. And all the ruling powers are united already behind the scenes.

oldfaith

Robin
Orthodox
The next stage, if you believe Henry Makow and others, is martial law.

You squeeze the population enough so that protests get violent --> you have the justification to move in with the military.

They wish...but it didn't work out for them in Ukraine in 2014. And that with all the might of Russian military nearby and Russian-controlled Yanukovich government in place.
Bricks and sticks work very well sometimes.

SimpleMan

Sparrow
Find a company that creates business cards:

"Remember the Golden Rule"

I wonder what impact an indivdual can have sometimes.

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
― Margaret Mead

Lime

Kingfisher
In many countries that are considered 'based' on this forum the events in Rotterdam yesterday would have ended up in a pile of corpses.

There is a peaceful protest today in Amsterdam with no violence whatsoever so that has its place in todays NL too.

Actively hunting for cops to beat them up or worse doesn't, and rightly so.

In many countries that are considered 'based' on this forum the events in Rotterdam yesterday would have ended up in a pile of corpses.

There is a peaceful protest today in Amsterdam with no violence whatsoever so that has its place in todays NL too.

Actively hunting for cops to beat them up or worse doesn't, and rightly so.

Gaslighting 101.

Sadly this is what happens when you vilify people to the point they feel so desperate about their situation that they see violence is the only way out. The nihilist, post-truth media evidently has gone straight into a crusade picking sides with the police, but probably the truth is more in the middle. With regard to the stones that could be have laid there beforehand by the police, it is very well known that the riot police often provokes fights so that their colleagues can go in with the excuse of them being attacked. For example police in normal clothing go among the protesters crowd and either start fighting/arresting with the protesters who are not doing anything nor are aware of them being infiltrated, or they start throwing rocks/provoking the armored police who then go in.
What worked in the past is not a good idea nowadays. People are getting mad and desperate, pushed to their limits. No need for provocation.

Lime

Kingfisher
Aguila,
What do you know about NL, and Rotterdam in particular, so well that you call my response 'gaslighting'?
Are all enemies of your enemies your friends?

Last edited:
Aguila,
What do you know about NL, and Rotterdam in particular, so well that you call my response 'gaslighting'?
Are all enemies of your enemies your friends?

This must be the divide and conquer tactics we have been hearing about so often.

Next up you are going to talk about 'social responbility' and the 'need for dialogue'

Lime

Kingfisher
This must be the divide and conquer tactics we have been hearing about so often.

Next up you are going to talk about 'social responbility' and the 'need for dialogue'

Next up I ask myself, who committed/provoked the first act of violence (in Rotterdam)? The police or the protesters/rioters?
What is the right way to resist?
I also dont want to live in Agenda 2030 let me be clear on that.
Here Den Haag (the Hague) tonight:

oldfaith

Robin
Orthodox
I'm going to watch best Ukraine Maidan/revolution 2014 vids tonight....well done. If they could do it and stand against the government, not all hope is lost.

All that talk about "provocation" is laughable. First, they put suffocating cloths over people's mouths and did illegal "lockdowns" (home imprisonment) for 2 years, then, employment mandates (starving to death and becoming homeless) and QR codes to enter places (new form of slavery), and now mandatory vaccinations for all (forced medical experimentation). Not only Austria, there's a lot of talk in Russia about the need for the same thing, total mandate.
I call this enough provocation for me. I had been provoked enough and all these figures are my enemies who want to exterminate me, whatever nationality they claim, they're all part of one big problem.
And any cop that goes against anti-covid protesters is a despicable puppet of the most evil forces humanity ever faced and is akin to concentration camp guard.

If someone still thinks there'll be a walking out of this while smelling roses and wearing white suit having a civilized conversation with NWO terorists over a cup of tea... nope, there'll be no peaceful way out of what's happening, it all went too far already.

Last edited:
Next up I ask myself, who committed/provoked the first act of violence (in Rotterdam)? The police or the protesters/rioters?

Police have been misbehaving for nearly two years now, to the point of deliberately injuring and killing of protestors that pose no threat to anyone

Those that pay attention are very aware of all the dirty tricks and constant MSM cover up/gaslighting.

As for the enemy of my enemy whatever, I consider anyone that opposes covid1984 tyranny a brother.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock

You also wont get in the van when they have you in cuffs as well I take it?

Or when they bang on your door at a certain AM?

Or when the state starts fining you or making it impossible to get a job or welfare?

Or turning your friends and family against you to the point they will happily snitch on you to the state?

Your country might not yet be at this stage but several are and they will be going further. Never before in the history of the world have peace makers won against outright violence or by holding their tongue believing them superior. A baton to the face or a bullet to the thigh will change your view on reality.

They are pushing the masses into a position of flight or fight. You are either going to flee or fight one way or the other. Saying the police are just some poor schmucks caught up in all of this is like saying Red or Brown shirts were caught up in their little government problems.

Perhaps you should look up studies done where they found a good majority of humans enjoyed having power over others, even if it included hurting others and those were just experiments.

You need to research the early 20th Century.

First link. Bottom left corner.

Adding these videos for the 'who is provoking who?` member. It has been a recurring pattern mate. Tried and tested.

Police shooting tear gas into a crowd that was making use of their constitutional rights during an approved demonstration.

Last edited:

N°6

Hummingbird
Rotterdam is as Dutch as Rotherham is British.

The Chinese and Russians will be interested to see how the waves of the Great Reset and the Great Replacement smash onto the European coastlines.