Resisting against coronavirus laws

holgerdanske

Woodpecker
Demonstrations and riots against increasingly authoritarian COVID measures all over Europe:

The one country that has been completely absent since when it comes to push-back against lockdowns or vaccine measures: Spain. Honestly at this point I despise the Spaniards (forgive me Lord). Borderline communist the lot of them and corrupt to boot.

There are exceptions but as a whole Spaniards don't have a democratic or critical bone in their body. We live here for now but if this whole charade ever ends we are outta here.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
Apologies for the borderline obsession but it's important to make this clear.

In Brussels too the bricks were nicely located near the upfront designated route of the protest march. No construction work or anything of that kind going on.

They were even piled up in such a way that one could easily reach them from the other side of the fence.

My gf made a good point. Why not load them in the pickup and redo your walkway with em before the freaks get them?

Bird

Pelican
Apologies for the borderline obsession but it's important to make this clear.

In Brussels too the bricks were nicely located near the upfront designated route of the protest march. No construction work or anything of that kind going on.

They were even piled up in such a way that one could easily reach them from the other side of the fence.

In the last few years, I've seen pictures and videos here from Germany from time to time, where bricks were deposited ready to hand next to demonstration sites and routes.

Wouldn't it be interesting to know who exactly deposited them there and on whose behalf?

Cuchulainn2016

Woodpecker
Demonstrations and riots against increasingly authoritarian COVID measures all over Europe:

The one country that has been completely absent since when it comes to push-back against lockdowns or vaccine measures: Spain. Honestly at this point I despise the Spaniards (forgive me Lord). Borderline communist the lot of them and corrupt to boot.

There are exceptions but as a whole Spaniards don't have a democratic or critical bone in their body. We live here for now but if this whole charade ever ends we are outta here.
Dont forget that Spain was a dictatorship until only very recently. They still have living memory of having to acquiesce to the governement, or else.