Resisting against coronavirus laws

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Other Christian
God bless America!

Predictably, they report on this move, but the only local resident they interview is a kvetching old Karen who is outraged the local government is pushing back against tyranny. Can’t bother to interview any locals who are happy about the pushback. Then they consult a Karen law professor who insists what they’re doing is not legal and local governments must bend over and submit to the state.

It’s fascinating to watch the law professor just make up whatever “truth” she feels like. “A judge will decide....” In other words, oligarchs install corrupt activist judges and you then have no human rights.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Jim Cramer just went nuts on CNBC.

No, Jim..."universal vaccine mandate" won't happen. We're going to continue to resist the vaccination jab.

IMPRISON HIM FOREVER FOR TREASON AND SUBVERSION.

Edit - Cramer is not being hyperbolic or to be taken lightly. He is speaking the direct words of the demonic oligarchs and their next genocidal step in the overall plan.

Last edited:

thetruewhitenorth

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Hi guys,

I was hoping perhaps someone could help me with the following. My wife's religious exemption is being reviewed. She was asked to answer more questions in that regard.

1. What is it about the Covid-19 vaccines that alters God’s design?
2. Can you tell me about your past practice with respect to vaccination?
3. Do you accept other vaccinations or medications? If so, please provide a listing
of the vaccinations and medications you accept.
4. Are there any other medicines or products that you do not use because of your religions
belief underlying your objection to the COVID 19 vaccinations? If so, please provide
more details.
5. Why does your belief differ from the religious leaders of your faith who are in favour of
vaccination?

What do you think could be good answers to this questions?

It seems they're hell bent on injecting everyone.

Thank you!

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Hi guys,

I was hoping perhaps someone could help me with the following. My wife's religious exemption is being reviewed. She was asked to answer more questions in that regard.

3. Do you accept other vaccinations or medications? If so, please provide a listing
4. Are there any other medicines or products that you do not use because of your religions
belief underlying your objection to the COVID 19 vaccinations? If so, please provide
more details.
5. Why does your belief differ from the religious leaders of your faith who are in favour of
vaccination?

Thank you!

The fact that these questions are even asked make me absolutely furious.

Sorry, no answers for now. I just can't believe this is happening. Outrageous.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
It literally alters how your cells function as designed by God. Leave it simple as that.
Don't respond. I didn't answer that question when my work asked and I had my exemption approved anyways. You can say you take your faith more seriously now but don't offer any more medical information.
I didn't answer that question either. You could just say "I accept, from an religious standpoint, all medicines not created as a result of fetal cell testing or manufactured using fetal cells."
more details.
I wouldn't answer that either, but if they press it, just say you use the same moral framework to judge all pharmaceutical products.
vaccination?
It doesn't. The only leader of my faith is God, and it is my personal belief that this vaccine goes against His wishes. If you [the employer] are implying that no bishops share my opinion, then that is false. Then you can cite Bishop George of Canberra, the OCA's 2001 Holy Synod, the Bases of the Social Concept of the Russian Orthodox Church, etc. etc.

thetruewhitenorth

Woodpecker
Orthodox
It literally alters how your cells function as designed by God. Leave it simple as that.

Don't respond. I didn't answer that question when my work asked and I had my exemption approved anyways. You can say you take your faith more seriously now but don't offer any more medical information.

I didn't answer that question either. You could just say "I accept, from an religious standpoint, all medicines not created as a result of fetal cell testing or manufactured using fetal cells."

I wouldn't answer that either, but if they press it, just say you use the same moral framework to judge all pharmaceutical products.

It doesn't. The only leader of my faith is God, and it is my personal belief that this vaccine goes against His wishes. If you [the employer] are implying that no bishops share my opinion, then that is false. Then you can cite Bishop George of Canberra, the OCA's 2001 Holy Synod, the Bases of the Social Concept of the Russian Orthodox Church, etc. etc.

Daniel, thank you so much!! It is extremely helpful!

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Daniel, thank you so much!! It is extremely helpful!
Of course! I'd just change one thing I wrote. Instead of : "I accept, from an religious standpoint, all medicines not created as a result of fetal cell testing or manufactured using fetal cells.

It is better to say: "I accept, from an religious standpoint, all medicines not created as a result of fetal cell testing, manufactured using fetal cells, or otherwise tested, or created using immoral means." That keeps the most ground covered - they might suggest getting a different vaccine in the future used with adult cells, but those ones were taken without consent.

This is all really tricky legal stuff so you've gotta be careful not to box yourself into a corner.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member
How do you guys treat the first page acknowledgement form that makes you check boxes on the effectiveness of vaccines etc?

A contact of mine submitted only the religious exemption page and the employer came back demanding the acknowledgement form as well. They're not comfortable basically admitting to falsehoods on that first page. We're thinking either write signed under duress or checking only a few boxes.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
How do you guys treat the first page acknowledgement form that makes you check boxes on the effectiveness of vaccines etc?

A contact of mine submitted only the religious exemption page and the employer came back demanding the acknowledgement form as well. They're not comfortable basically admitting to falsehoods on that first page. We're thinking either write signed under duress or checking only a few boxes.
Do you have a copy or can you be more specific regarding the statements? I wouldn't sign anything saying I believe vaccines are safe and effective.

Reminds me of how conquered peoples sometimes have to affirm oaths of loyalty to their occupiers.

griffinmill

Pelican
Jim Cramer just went nuts on CNBC.

No, Jim..."universal vaccine mandate" won't happen. We're going to continue to resist the vaccination jab.

It's actually a blessing that Covid has happened. Many people hold Jim's views, you'll see them all the time being expressed openly and freely on social media. Just today in the UK a big name on LBC Radio called for fines for unvaccinated people.

Covid has revealed the true fascists, the authoritarians, the charlatans, the neurotic nutcases, and all those reverential to state power. They've all come out of the woodwork, totally brazen and shameless. If it weren't for Covid, we might never have known who they really were.

Remember their names.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
Hi guys,

more details.
vaccination?

Thank you!
Another approach would be to respond with a letter from your lawyer explaining that it is against the law for them to ask questions like that.