Resisting against coronavirus laws

PolishCalifornian

Woodpecker
Catholic
I wonder if we will see this in riots. Black paint mixed with grease/oil in balloons. Seems effective.

I'd be very cautious about people advocating street violence, even if it's ostensibly non-lethal. It sounds like an effective tactic but what about the context (one of these Christmas market protests in Europe we've been seeing lately or some kind of forced vaccination patrol?) and what is the strategy? For places like Australia it's hard to see how you civil-disobedience and street-fight your way out of a largely done deal. The test will come with the subsequent boosters and the level of compliance from the sheep. Maybe they'll loosen things up once they realize the double and triple jabbed aren't going for a fourth or fifth helping, but I don't see them taking it easy on the totally unjabbed. Cops will use lethal force when they feel threatened, even if it isn't legally justified. I wouldn't want to be in their line of fire, testing their limits with black tar projectiles to see which one snaps first.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member
Wow, the doctor was a great dude? You should go hang out with him, have a beer together and talk about the horrible decision you made and plan to keep making. Sounds like he'll be happy to facilitate you.

Also, you asked him to do something illegal and he declined? Somehow I don't believe you.

Really? How weird that people want to live their lives without getting forced injections. Incredible revelation.
Yeah, is this the direction of the forum now?

As Christians, we should be accepting of others who have fallen and repented like we all do - regardless of the nature of the sin...but allowing stab promoters to promote & peddle their wares with no remorse doesn't seem like a wise path forward.

It is my stance that the trolls and the stab pushers need to be shown the door.

La Águila Negra

Banned
Other Christian
Yeh I got my first vaccination and will be getting the next one in a few weeks. The doctor was a great dude and was against the mandates. I did ask since we're on the same level whether he'd be willing to forge it but he declined. He said most people he vaccinated were against it and just wanted to live their lives.

This is now the third or fourth time you bring up your 'troubles'.

It's starting to get suspicious.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member
I'd be very cautious about people advocating street violence, even if it's ostensibly non-lethal. It sounds like an effective tactic but what about the context (one of these Christmas market protests in Europe we've been seeing lately or some kind of forced vaccination patrol?) and what is the strategy? For places like Australia it's hard to see how you civil-disobedience and street-fight your way out of a largely done deal. The test will come with the subsequent boosters and the level of compliance from the sheep. Maybe they'll loosen things up once they realize the double and triple jabbed aren't going for a fourth or fifth helping, but I don't see them taking it easy on the totally unjabbed. Cops will use lethal force when they feel threatened, even if it isn't legally justified. I wouldn't want to be in their line of fire, testing their limits with black tar projectiles to see which one snaps first.
I don't think anyone here should advocate for violence; however it's undeniable that these are the types of tactics and discussions that some folks will have when there are no alternatives and the enemy is blood thirsty. In some parts of the world that may soon be the reality.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Yeah, is this the direction of the forum now?

As Christians, we should be accepting of others who have fallen and repented like we all do - regardless of the nature of the sin...but allowing stab promoters to promote & peddle their wares with no remorse doesn't seem like a wise path forward.

It is my stance that the trolls and the stab pushers need to be shown the door.
Agreed. The issue is that repentance simply isn't there, and so you're entertaining or risking being influenced by someone who, at best, has incredibly poor judgment. That should be called out for ridicule every single time.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

You want to be as insufferable as possible to those oppressing you. Remember, the people carrying out oppression are people too. Make it miserable for them, make it emotionally, physically, and spiritually draining for them, and eventually they will give up.

It is people who are afraid of resisting, that make oppression truly possible. If everyone was like the British vet in the video you quoted, then there would be no oppression. Our countries would be free and the government would be terrified of causing any trouble.

Any type of resisting is permitted in the face of great evil. The only thing not permitted, is not resisting. Being a coward is abandonment of your Neighbor and submission to Satan.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic
ISR92 did not "push" the vaccine. He seemed honest to me, he's just someone who doesn't think it's dangerous and is willing to risk his life so he can keep his job or whatever his reason to get the vax is.

Best of luck to him, I sincerely hope he is okay. He says he is also against the vax mandates, but complies; a good enough ally in these dark times.
Right. I mean it’s not like anything he said made me really want to go out and get injected ASAP. He’s also previously said he’s not religious, so totally different worldview than most here. We all probably feel sorry for him mostly, which is a good thing. I’m not interested in pushing these types out as they don’t affect me one bit.

To see the shame and guilt of someone that has been on our side and now got injected has an element of learning for us all.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Right. I mean it’s not like anything he said made me really want to go out and get injected ASAP. He’s also previously said he’s not religious, so totally different worldview than most here. We all probably feel sorry for him mostly, which is a good thing. I’m not interested in pushing these types out as they don’t affect me one bit.

To see the shame and guilt of someone that has been on our side and now got injected has an element of learning for us all.

You might be confusing ISR92 with a different poster. ISR didn't show any shame or guilt. Whether his tacit sales pitch affected you personally isn't the point. It may affect others though. His post seemed subversive, adding in details about the doctor being a good guy who was against the mandates and that most people are against it but want to get on with their lives. Meanwhile selling the "unfortunate" way to do that is through getting injected. So, they're all sorry (including the doctor) and don't want to do it but the end result is that they DO IT ANYWAY.

Edit - He also made it known he asked the doctor to do something illegal that would cause the doctor to lose his medical license and possibly go to jail depending on what country he was in. The post was definitely subversive.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Thank you.

Im worried. I hope this vaccine doesn't alter my dna. Im reading that taking one shot.makes you an transhumanist hybrid because of mrna gene therapy and that you are no longer human on Jesus eyes...my soul is hurting. Years ago,I was saved by grace through faith in the Gospel(john 3.16) and i know Jesus is the truth and only way.to heaven. I lasted two years before last week. I regret and asked His forgiveness. Sorry God.

My head hurts and im feeling anxious and stressed out. Vaccine effects and repentance/guilt/ change of mind/refusal of other jabs.

Other than
That, my chest feels hot, besides that fine.
What should be worrying you the most is the path that you will be on when continuing, besides the fact that it's poison for sure. But the vaccine, more than the content, is a choice, a fork in the road, that personally I believe eventually will lead to taking the mark of the beast (in my expectation the digital ID that they want to introduce as a later phase of the vaccine passports, with all your livelihood/finances combined). The steps are gradual and what they will demand of you will increase continuously. Before you know it you're in really dark waters and it will be progressively more difficult over time to get out of that pit.

PolishCalifornian

Woodpecker
Catholic
You want to be as insufferable as possible to those oppressing you. Remember, the people carrying out oppression are people too. Make it miserable for them, make it emotionally, physically, and spiritually draining for them, and eventually they will give up.

It is people who are afraid of resisting, that make oppression truly possible. If everyone was like the British vet in the video you quoted, then there would be no oppression. Our countries would be free and the government would be terrified of causing any trouble.

Any type of resisting is permitted in the face of great evil. The only thing not permitted, is not resisting. Being a coward is abandonment of your Neighbor and submission to Satan.
What you are saying is not grounded in Christ's teachings, earthly oppression and evil will exist as long as God wills it. It's not our job to even attempt the fool's errand of fixing the fallen world, especially not through hotheaded, impulsive reactions that play right into the hands of our enemies. Throwing paint at the police in the street like a child having a temper tantrum while you have people that depend on you at home is the abandonment of your duties. There are many ways to resist without hurling yourself into the crosshairs of the Beast system and listening to anonymous vets with an axe to grind (and with possible PTSD) is not prudent action.

rainy

Pelican
Other Christian
Our communist governor just implemented mask mandates inside all businesses statewide beginning on Mon thru Jan 15th.

I won't wear one. I don't even own a mask at this point. It'll be interesting to see how many refuse at this point. Most around here don't wear masks at all. I highly doubt starting Mon everyone's gonna slap those diapers back on their faces.

Much of this goes back to business 101. Businesses do not want to lose out on revenue from their patrons over idiotic rules. And minimum wage employees don't care enough to get into arguments with patrons at the entrance and turn them away.

And not a single business can logically counteract this statement: How can you enforce any mask mandate inside your business when I don't need to wear one inside the restaurant across the street.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I worry about the future for my children, but if I cave now what kind of example do I set? Where is the line in the sand?

Excellent point and good on you.

Let's say for the sake of argument that the injection is totally benign in every sense meaning that there are no negative physical or societal consequences (a laughable premise I know, but necessary to demonstrate my point). Nonetheless it is still incurring damage because you have to face yourself every day with the knowledge that you have no values and will stand up for nothing. You have to face this failure every day for the rest of your life. It can never be undone. Imagine what this will do to your psyche, your confidence, your sense of self. You may make an effort to explain it away or justify it and you might appear to be successful, but some part of you will always carry the humiliation and you will never free yourself from it.

Consider this consequence which may be intangible but which will torture you and burden your soul even so. Stay strong and let your spiritual victory triumph over the worldly and material gain you think you might receive (but probably won't) in exchange for your submission to evil.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
What you are saying is not grounded in Christ's teachings, earthly oppression and evil will exist as long as God wills it. It's not our job to even attempt the fool's errand of fixing the fallen world, especially not through hotheaded, impulsive reactions that play right into the hands of our enemies. Throwing paint at the police in the street like a child having a temper tantrum while you have people that depend on you at home is the abandonment of your duties. There are many ways to resist without hurling yourself into the crosshairs of the Beast system and listening to anonymous vets with an axe to grind (and with possible PTSD) is not prudent action.

While yes, overwhelmingly, it is better to "resist not evil, but love your enemy" there are points where that advice cannot be applied and even Jesus himself did not follow it. When great evils are committed, there must be a stand. America would not exist, neither would Christ's ultimate sacrifice on the cross exist if there never comes a point to stand up to evil. Christ also made a stand when he tossed the bankers out of the temple.

This is also why the Apostle Paul taught that "The effeminate shall not inherit the kingdom of heaven," because cowards have no faith in God, and will not actually believe that their enemies cannot harm their soul, merely their body. Only those with tremendous faith will rise against evil when the time is right.

I believe people being forced to take injections, in order to buy food, merits the time to make such a stand. God will ultimately decide which of us is correct here, but, I'd rather be guilty of being too zealous in my faith than being lukewarm or faithless while my Neighbors are destroyed.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
I keep seeing people saying they hate masks, will never wear them, it's a mark of submission, etc.

But in my experience, masks are your best friend. Masks protect you from GOVID-1984, and prevent facial recognition across our very filmed and documented society. Especially the plain blue masks, those are legit ways to prevent you from catching GOVID-1984 and being singled out for destruction.

Protect yourself, and your loved ones from GOV-84 and make sure this insidious pathogen cannot recognize you. A mask is an easy, cheap, and effective defense that the government even requires for us, to protect us from them. Seems contradictory but remember that pathogens are not rational actors and only seek to destroy.

homersheineken

Pelican
Protestant
I keep seeing people saying they hate masks, will never wear them, it's a mark of submission, etc.

But in my experience, masks are your best friend. Masks protect you from GOVID-1984, and prevent facial recognition across our very filmed and documented society. Especially the plain blue masks, those are legit ways to prevent you from catching GOVID-1984 and being singled out for destruction.

Protect yourself, and your loved ones from GOV-84 and make sure this insidious pathogen cannot recognize you. A mask is an easy, cheap, and effective defense that the government even requires for us, to protect us from them. Seems contradictory but remember that pathogens are not rational actors and only seek to destroy.
How do you know the mask 'protects' you from GOV-84?

What if facial recognition software was prepared in advance (since this seems quite planned out) and can still recognize a person based off of eye shape, eye spacing, forehead, nose bridge? I'm written simple photo identification algorithms and was impressed with how even the simplest implementation and a few test cases, how well it works. Now imagine the brightest minds working to refine that for the past 10 years with FB users giving them nearly unlimited test use data.

Also, how strong is retina identification currently?