Resisting against coronavirus laws

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I watched one of Millennial Woes' "millenniyule" videos with a very interesting guy who has some ideas how to fight back against the Great Reset. Essentially he's saying that we need to get active at a local level, the level that the United Nations 2030 global governance plan will be implemented worldwide. Here's his presentation and I've added the "millenniyule" interview and his website.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
How do you know the mask 'protects' you from GOV-84?

What if facial recognition software was prepared in advance (since this seems quite planned out) and can still recognize a person based off of eye shape, eye spacing, forehead, nose bridge? I'm written simple photo identification algorithms and was impressed with how even the simplest implementation and a few test cases, how well it works. Now imagine the brightest minds working to refine that for the past 10 years with FB users giving them nearly unlimited test use data.

Also, how strong is retina identification currently?

See for yourself:

Ask yourself: Would you rather be one of those guys in the photos without a mask on, or with a mask on? The mask is a freedom fighter's best friend.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member
See for yourself:

Ask yourself: Would you rather be one of those guys in the photos without a mask on, or with a mask on? The mask is a freedom fighter's best friend.
Could kindly you post the image instead of directing us to a glowie site?

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
32a17bc3322b35d1.jpeg

Link to @iamcaitcorrigan's original Tweet.

From NY Post:
A Post tally on Friday showed that leaders of 37 of the 57 counties outside New York City — or 64.9 percent — have said they won’t enforce Hochul’s order, with many citing a lack of resources.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Another massive demonstration in London yesterday. I believe my brother was there too. The MSM are silent, as to be expected. I can imagine that this will be a topic for many discussions at the Christmas dinner table. I think there's a groundswell of people in opposition to all the "pandemic" shenanigans that is growing by the day. I don't think it will herald any changes in policy, but it will make it not such a cakewalk for the technocrats to implement their programs.

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Could kindly you post the image instead of directing us to a glowie site?

Don't understand why anyone would be afraid of visiting a .gov site, especially one that lists a "wanted" page. There's literally nothing the gov can do against someone for viewing that page. Even if you were to get interrogated by the fbi for viewing their page (lol), you could just say you wanted to see the suspects so you could perhaps give a tip of information.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member
Don't understand why anyone would be afraid of visiting a .gov site, especially one that lists a "wanted" page. There's literally nothing the gov can do against someone for viewing that page. Even if you were to get interrogated by the fbi for viewing their page (lol), you could just say you wanted to see the suspects so you could perhaps give a tip of information.
Mainly because I tried twice and the graphic you were trying to post never showed up. It kept taking me to another page. Either way I think it's best practice just to post the image vs direct traffic to any site much less a glowie one.

This past weekend went to a few restaurants and stores and they are starting to release the grip of wearing a mask (only way I"ll go).

I'd like to support small business, especially local, so we went to a Half Priced Books. All kinds of signs requiring a mask (like other stores). Everyone is wearing one and finally an employee comes up to me with a stack masks and says "Here you go". I take it and thank him. Then wonder around the store, finally placing my books and cds on their desk, with the unused mask on it.

I can order all this stuff online for cheaper :confused:

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Vicar’s Wife Says Since the Roll-Out of Covid Injections There’s Been Funeral, After Funeral, After Funeral – “It’s Tragic”​

At the freedom protest on 4 December in York, Sarah, whose husband is a vicar in the Church of England, spoke out about the battle between good and evil we are facing.

“We’re in a massive battle. And this isn’t about the North or the South, or about whether you’re left or right politically. This is not a battle about land. This is actually a battle for the mind. This is the greatest battle that you’re ever going to be in … What people are seeing now is the battle between good and evil,” she said.

When asked her thoughts about vaccine mandates to protect others, she responded that it’s an inversion – darkness is taken as light, bitter as sweet. It’s a military PSYOP. You normally would think a vaccine would give you immunity. Boris Johnson has said it does not stop you getting it, the vaccine does not give immunity. It’s not a vaccine. “Most people I know with Covid are double and triple vaccinated. So, what they’re trying to do is to get you to do a virtue symbol. Wear your mask so you can say ‘I’m a good person, I’m a good Christian. I’m protecting people’. No, you’re not. You’re showing that you’re gagged.”

She explained that her husband is a vicar in the Church of England and that during the “pandemic” he conducted very few funerals. “Since the vaccine roll-out there’s been funeral, after funeral, after funeral,” Sarah said.

She was interviewed in 7:40-8:30, 13:42-14:19 and 15:09-15:29.

45567639-9798687-image-a-725_1626554455603.jpg

Sarah with her husband, the Reverend Charlie Boyle.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
This past weekend went to a few restaurants and stores and they are starting to release the grip of wearing a mask (only way I"ll go).

I'd like to support small business, especially local, so we went to a Half Priced Books. All kinds of signs requiring a mask (like other stores). Everyone is wearing one and finally an employee comes up to me with a stack masks and says "Here you go". I take it and thank him. Then wonder around the store, finally placing my books and cds on their desk, with the unused mask on it.

Good. You got a 100% discount for not doing business there. Half price nothing.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian

This is good. They must see the consequences of their tough policies.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox

Vicar’s Wife Says Since the Roll-Out of Covid Injections There’s Been Funeral, After Funeral, After Funeral – “It’s Tragic”​

She was interviewed in 7:40-8:30, 13:42-14:19 and 15:09-15:29.

45567639-9798687-image-a-725_1626554455603.jpg

Sarah with her husband, the Reverend Charlie Boyle.

The physiognomy and posture/positioning between this couple is real and would pass even Heartiste's inspection.

More to the point, this is another report from England of increased deaths in 2021 vs. 2020. Of course, it is still all "anecdotal" so we aren't supposed to believe our eyes yet. Total Mortality counts, and the manner in which they are massaged at end of year, will be very interesting.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I really admire the pluck and heart of Artur Pawlowski, but I think here he's trying to play by the rules, by the law, when the law is being redefined or ignored for dissidents like him. In regard to masks or any other "requirement", I think seeking exemptions a tacit agreement with their terms and conditions, their lies in other words. They will keep dissidents like him, like us, running around in circles, jumping through hoops, only to say, "sorry, you don't get a prize".

Better to correctly call it what it is: the attempted usurpation of the sovereign Lord and his creation by Satanic powers and principalities. All law is derived from the one true God and his Word, so any Judge who rules in favour of these mandates needs to be reminded of his God given office and who he is really serving.