budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
FIqCjMlWUAEhIbe

La Águila Negra

Ostrich
Protestant
Huge protests yesterday, in France, Germany, Austria, Montreal, Czech Republic, South Korea, Italy, Spain, Lebanon, other places.
Can't post vids it'll overflow the page

Big German cop suffers embarassing fall trying to catch shifty little protester kid:

Second part of the video is out.

The Back the Blue - 'yEaH bUt mY unCLe iS a pOlicE ofFiCer, who'd you call in case of an emergency?' crowd has gone eerily quiet.

Last edited:

motardpdx

Pigeon
Orthodox
The Supreme Court blocked the Biden administration from enforcing its sweeping vaccine-or-test requirements for large private companies (100 or more), but allowed similar requirements to stand for medical facilities that take Medicare or Medicaid payments. All medical facility in the US falls under this mandate as they all accept Medicare. The Biden administration argued before the high court, "that the rules were necessary to address the “grave danger” posed by the COVID pandemic."

106998312-1642102832557-sco.jpg

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
The Supreme Court blocked the Biden administration from enforcing its sweeping vaccine-or-test requirements for large private companies (100 or more), but allowed similar requirements to stand for medical facilities that take Medicare or Medicaid payments. All medical facility in the US falls under this mandate as they all accept Medicare. The Biden administration argued before the high court, "that the rules were necessary to address the “grave danger” posed by the COVID pandemic."

View attachment 36414
Commentary to that:

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox
US libs went into overdrive today, upset by mandate blocking.
I was harassed - would never guess it was possible - in one of the most conservative Southern states where I'm temporarily staying, by the government employees trying to enforce muzzle mandate that does not even exist on paper and would b illegal in the state.
I fought back victoriously, did what I needed to do and had them publicly humiliated, told them what nazis and fascists they are said I bet you can't wait to force your vaccines too, but you will lose -
was thanked by the locals afterwards, they said these bastards had been oppressing them.
I think libs are going crazy today and trying to enforce at least some "mandate", as here in the deep South things had been very mild - but never underestimate lefitsts that had spread out of Universities and infiltrated local governments.
Expecting them to try to strike back, may be some CDC N95 mandate for starters.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
US libs went into overdrive today, upset by mandate blocking.
I was harassed - would never guess it was possible - in one of the most conservative Southern states where I'm temporarily staying, by the government employees trying to enforce muzzle mandate that does not even exist on paper and would b illegal in the state.
I fought back victoriously, did what I needed to do and had them publicly humiliated, told them what nazis and fascists they are said I bet you can't wait to force your vaccines too, but you will lose -
was thanked by the locals afterwards, they said these bastards had been oppressing them.
I think libs are going crazy today and trying to enforce at least some "mandate", as here in the deep South things had been very mild - but never underestimate lefitsts that had spread out of Universities and infiltrated local governments.
Expecting them to try to strike back, may be some CDC N95 mandate for starters.
Good work, you've made an example. It matters.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

Biden threatens FEMA camps first 30 seconds.

I watched twice and didn't see a threat about FEMA camps in the first 30 seconds. He mentioned that you call the military and FEMA when you need to get things done. I'm also not doubting that they could attempt that at some point but he didn't say that in the video.

With that being said, watching any of this for more than 30 seconds will make your skin crawl. He made up a ridiculous and obviously untrue statement that the unvaccinated are 17 times more likely to go to the hospital if they test + for Omicron than if a vaccinated person tests + for it. Clearly an outright and ludicrous fabrication that cannot be substantiated.

He said (9:15) they are deploying 120 federal medical and military personnel to 6 hard hit states then counts on his fingers and names 5 of the states. Buffoonery.

For much of the video, he begs the entire country to get vaccinated and boosted and to wear masks.

This guy is the mouthpiece for such an evil agenda it's hard to imagine. There's no way for this to end well.

I watched twice and didn't see a threat about FEMA camps in the first 30 seconds. He mentioned that you call the military and FEMA when you need to get things done. I'm also not doubting that they could attempt that at some point but he didn't say that in the video.

More indirect than saying I will call in FEMA or start up camps, but that's pretty much the implication of using them.