Resisting against coronavirus laws

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Not wanting to extrapolate but I think that s one of the reasons why they were brought to North America and west Europe .
Yeah I don't see any protests here in South East Asia at all. European stock countries are protesting a lot... Germany for example has literally hundreds of protests (click) and some of the biggest ones. To the point where I've seen several videos of cops in full retreat.

Kalergi said as much. A mixed mongrol race will be easier to rule by a Jewish elite. Merkel won the Kalergi prize. These aren't coincidences. Molyneux often says democracy cannot function with a nation of an average IQ below 95 and these brown countries are at ~85.

bali

Pigeon
Probably just as dangerous as it was attending previous protests or mass gatherings during a normal flu season. This virus is real but if it had been given no attention people would barely notice it was going around and nothing would have changed apart from elderly people having to be careful just like they do during flu seasons and this year wouldn't have been lost.

The weekend that the drama started around the first cases in Italy was the weekend I played tourist. Passed by some airports took long train commutes walked around various cities, visited big sports event. Me and 2 others were sick with flu symptoms the whole week after that. In hindsight i'm quite sure that it was the ''killer'' virus as the symptoms were the same and coincided with the first reports of cases in that area the same weekend. It was the first time being sick with flu symptoms like that in some years, it sucked but it could have been much worse and I have been in good health again since.

There is also no way to prevent yourself from getting the virus, they've said plenty of time almost everyone is going to get it anyway, these measures are only able to slow the spread (but increase and prolong suffering for everyone in the meantime being unable to work and live a normal life)
Oh, were you really in Italy?
I think Trump contained the infection coming from China by cancelling planes from China.
But the Covid problems came from Italy and Europe, where for some reason Covid mutated into a more deadly strain. With Gov Cuomo being Italian and having many relatives from Italy, it probably spooked him and many other Italian-American and European-American politicians. Northern Italy is basically done for, at least until the end of summer or until all the elderly die off. As for America, basically NYC is done, destroyed, semi-permanent quarantine until 2021. NYC has funeral homes storing bodies in warm Uhaul trucks on the street because so many people are dying. I know a 40 year old man that was intubated for 6 weeks in westchester but survived. Even after re-opening northern states, I suspect there will be a 2nd wave in the northeast that kills a lot of people. But I think the midwest and south should be okay. New Orleans was really bad for a while but the summer heat should kill the disease. Florida seems to have it under control. California was bad but seems to have it under control now. I think what will happen is that NYC and the Northeast will be like the Walking Dead zombieland, and there will be a greater migration out of the Northeast cities. The reason the quarntine happened was because they thought Hospitals would be over-run which is what happened in NYC. The quaratine was just buying time for the Health care system to respond and work on a cure. Some of the drugs seem effective like remdesivir, so even if there is a 2nd wave, there will be less fatalities. Also, I think the ventilators were killing a lot of people, so doctors are not resorting to ventilators and using CPAP instead.

As far as resistance goes I take mt family out for long walks when the weather is nice and none of us wear masks, the local boys playing bball do not wear masks and don't do the whole social distancing thing thats as far as my resistance goes as of now. People give us weird looks but its nothing we're not used to.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
...Molyneux often says democracy cannot function with a nation of an average IQ below 95 and these brown countries are at ~85.
What you are seeing is obviously proof that democracy cannot function in either case.

Protests and civil disorder don't prove that democracy works. It proves that democracy has failed.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
No disagreement there. Democracy is just another word for oligarchy. Cash buys media, media molds public opinion, public opinion picks leaders. Not to mention, the majority of people are (by definition) mediocre, so majority rule = mediocre rule.

The point is rather: people who are smart enough to see through the plans of the Elite will at least resist them. It takes a certain IQ to put the corona puzzle together and the IQ 85 countries just don't have the required processing power in the noggin. Zero resistance where I am.

ginsu

Sparrow
Oh, were you really in Italy?
I think Trump contained the infection coming from China by cancelling planes from China.
But the Covid problems came from Italy and Europe, where for some reason Covid mutated into a more deadly strain. With Gov Cuomo being Italian and having many relatives from Italy, it probably spooked him and many other Italian-American and European-American politicians. Northern Italy is basically done for, at least until the end of summer or until all the elderly die off. As for America, basically NYC is done, destroyed, semi-permanent quarantine until 2021. NYC has funeral homes storing bodies in warm Uhaul trucks on the street because so many people are dying. I know a 40 year old man that was intubated for 6 weeks in westchester but survived. Even after re-opening northern states, I suspect there will be a 2nd wave in the northeast that kills a lot of people. But I think the midwest and south should be okay. New Orleans was really bad for a while but the summer heat should kill the disease. Florida seems to have it under control. California was bad but seems to have it under control now. I think what will happen is that NYC and the Northeast will be like the Walking Dead zombieland, and there will be a greater migration out of the Northeast cities. The reason the quarntine happened was because they thought Hospitals would be over-run which is what happened in NYC. The quaratine was just buying time for the Health care system to respond and work on a cure. Some of the drugs seem effective like remdesivir, so even if there is a 2nd wave, there will be less fatalities. Also, I think the ventilators were killing a lot of people, so doctors are not resorting to ventilators and using CPAP instead.
I'm still in Italy now. Check out criticisms of coronavirus thread, I think you will find it very interesting. Full of redpills on this virus, specifically the older pages and discussion.

Last night half of the Italian provinces have said that they will open more from the 18th. After some provinces started to push to open and became restless the prime minister has said they should do whatever they want. I heard hairdressers, beauty salons, restaurants & bars, as well as church events opening again. All still under the strict corona measures 1.5meter distancing, masks, restricted numbers in closed spaces, waiting lines outside. so not really that open after all. when things open back up eventually we will still be stuck in some dystopian horror scenario if these leaders get their way.

Last edited:
Good cop realizes that he may not be on the right team.

Update...

A Hill I’ll Die On
I’ve received tons of questions regarding my termination from the Port of Seattle Police. So I figured I should explain. I have been placed on administrative leave (still being paid) pending investigation. I was told by both the agency and my union that this will result in termination due to it being an insubordination charge for refusing to take down the video. I’m not sure what the timeline looks like. I walk un-intimidated into the fray. Thank you for all the support

"I'm gonna stand by my convictions."

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
So I think we've figured out the real reason why they want you to stay 5 feet apart. It means even if there is a protest, every single person is isolated. It's easy for cops to get through the crowd and target one person. Two cops charge you, you stand alone so it's easy to grab you, then more cops come in as reinforcements and you're toast. That's how they've been picking up dozens of protesters one by one.

Green = protestors
Black = cops
Red = targeted for arrest

What people should be doing instead: whenever two cops start approaching a target, yell for help. All other people in the crowd should immediately close space and ignore the social distancing briefly. Meanwhile, two protesters drag away the person that was targeted by the cops. If the reinforcements come in, they will encounter a solid block of people rather than isolated individuals they can just pick up like a quarter of the ground.

REL

Pigeon
What are the protests about?

The draconian shutdowns and removals of civil liberties using manipulated data and under the guise of a virus?

The Orwellian surveillance and social conditioning mandates (data collection, digital currency, masks, "social distancing," "contact tracing," etc.)?

Censorship of information and deep state directed "mainstream" media?

The upcoming attempts at mandatory vaccine policies (including "immunity passports," microchips/quantum tattoos) by Fauci, Gates, Soros, big pharma, Rockefeller Foundation, WHO, CDC, etc.?

Deep state corruption by the above players and others (including attempted coup of a sitting president)?

Economic takeover by the .1% through QE infinity, elimination of small businesses, etc.?

All of the above?

bali

Pigeon
I'm still in Italy now. Check out criticisms of coronavirus thread, I think you will find it very interesting. Full of redpills on this virus, specifically the older pages and discussion.

Last night half of the Italian provinces have said that they will open more from the 18th. After some provinces started to push to open and became restless the prime minister has said they should do whatever they want. I heard hairdressers, beauty salons, restaurants & bars, as well as church events opening again. All still under the strict corona measures 1.5meter distancing, masks, restricted numbers in closed spaces, waiting lines outside. so not really that open after all. when things open back up eventually we will still be stuck in some dystopian horror scenario if these leaders get their way.
Wow, so how did you treat the virus when you had it and what medicine did you take? Was tylenol and nyquil enough?
How is the situation in North Italy, are people scared or just want to get out and take the risks of re-opening?

There are many essential businesses that are still open, one walmarts in the north usa had 50 employees get sick with covid. Meat factories have seen 100 to 1000 workers get sick with covid. I think the factories will stay open, but some workers and some unions may be too scared of getting sick to work in them. It might be some conspiracy by the unions to leverage more money or power, but I assume the deaths and sickness is real. Even some Amazon warehouse employees have died. I think people who need money should apply to jobs in factories and grocery stores since they are essential and hiring a lot of people. Do you think factories are safe places to work?

"Meat factories have seen 100 to 1000 workers get sick with covid. "

Nobody is getting sick with covid.

Workers are getting tested with kits that don't even accurately test for Covid-19.

Instead, the tests either check for nucleotides that are common to ALL corona viruses or they check for antibodies that are common to the response to ALL corona viruses. Most people are therefore going to test positive as most people have either had a flu or a cold in the last 3 years.

They are not sick. They are PERFECTLY NORMAL and PERFECTLY HEALTHY.

The testing is a SCAM.

donvance

Dont think its wise to waste our 'resistance' on something like wearing a mask. wearing a mask is potentially very beneficial on a societal level for stopping spread of respiratory viruses and more of a inconvenience then a attack on our freedoms. Im sure with a bit of thought you can come up with more effective forms of resistance that will help your community instead of being a troll out of frustration.
I kind of like the idea for the food preparers and servers wearing the mask, I have been wearing a hanky around my neck for the cowboy look and to pull up for retail stores as a makeshift mask. I am trying to sympathize with the workers there and it is funner to flirt with the girls when wearing the hanky (mask).
That being said, it is definitely a pain in the ass to have to wear the mask. It sucks.

donvance

Michigan barber re-opened thanks to the help of an armed milita:

In response, state suspended his license.
I hope this man keeps his business open. God bless him.

Luckily I went to the home hair cut/buzz cut last summer and never looked back. I have a hair cut every four weeks, lock down or not.

It is funny/strange to see all of the ladies out with their grey roots showing. I wonder how many will hide at home until they can get their Blonde doo redone.