Resisting against coronavirus laws

budoslavic

Crow
Gold Member
I started back to work yesterday and we have to wear masks. It turned a decent job into something horrible. I have this obese chick supervisor that makes sure I have the mask over my nose. I just try to get some fresh air. So demoralizing. Yet everyone seems all happy and cooperative. Sigh.

donvance

I started back to work yesterday and we have to wear masks. It turned a decent job into something horrible. I have this obese chick supervisor that makes sure I have the mask over my nose. I just try to get some fresh air. So demoralizing. Yet everyone seems all happy and cooperative. Sigh.
Sorry to hear it

We were informed of the mask mandate last week to start this past Monday 5/11. I am working at home this week so have had the week to think about it. They say we are permitted to go mask free while isolated in the cube. I hope they don't change their mind on that one. I work for the city utility company.

Btw, I just picked up my email, next on the agenda is the contact tracing for the infected. So prepare for that one.

Go to the doctor and say whatever it takes to get diagnosed with asthma (look up all the symptoms). Get an inhaler, medication, something from the doctor confirming that you have asthma, and a printout of the law that says you don't need a mask if you have a respiratory condition. Then next time you see her, shove it all up her fat ass. And then every time you walk past her, cough a little. And that's how you solve that. It's the Poontang way.

bali

Pigeon
If Coronavirus is fake, then why would Putin be holed up and isolated in his mansion, and why did he wear a full hazmat suit to the covid hospital when
the doctors were just wearing masks?

There's definitely a real reason that Putin is scared and he's over 65 so he's vulnerable.

Just saying an old person has diabetes or whatever doesn't mean
that they would have died this month, they could have lived for many more
years if they did not contract the coronavirus.

Of course, if no cure is found, then the economy will need to re-open and
every one will just take the risk of living or dying sooner or later.

McKinnsley

Sparrow
If Coronavirus is fake, then why would Putin be holed up and isolated in his mansion, and why did he wear a full hazmat suit to the covid hospital when
the doctors were just wearing masks?

There's definitely a real reason that Putin is scared and he's over 65 so he's vulnerable.

Just saying an old person has diabetes or whatever doesn't mean
that they would have died this month, they could have lived for many more
years if they did not contract the coronavirus.

Of course, if no cure is found, then the economy will need to re-open and
every one will just take the risk of living or dying sooner or later.
Bali - catch up on the thread - you sound like a Karen, no one likes Karens.

Easy_C

Crow
In Putin’s case I would be surprised if he wasn’t taking extreme security measures always, let alone now at a time where the virus would allow you to conveniently bump off any problematic politicians you want without general suspicion by blaming it on the virus.

McKinnsley

Sparrow
In line with the thread topic.

The latest from Poland is that the miners and farmers will join this weekends entrepreneurs 'strike'. Last week the police barely managed to contain the crowd peacefully. We received reports on the partys news outlet that two police officers were hurt, one lady officer was kicked, and one suffered hearing issues due to a firework. In updated evidence it turns out one officer kicked another mistaking her for a protester, and another fired a blank/signal round and damaged one of his comrades hearing capacity - ooops.

This weekend is looking to be much bigger and has been termed a 'poland freedom' march. The news outlets are reluctantly covering it, and the odd politico is responding to questions.

97981604_2986446511441824_2688698111966052352_o.jpg

Despite last weekends highlight being a cherub like little girl putting flowers in the police outfits - the party has demanded that LRADS be deployed for 'sanitary' reasons.

From the ground, via my eyes, its not that bad, the Polish are being Polish, life goes on in isolation from the idiots who are making policy. Bars and restaurants will open on Monday with some weird rules, schools are preparing to reopen, hotels are open, you can once again get a haircut, and churches can now allow 33% more people through their doors.

Its not looking good for the ruling party. I dont have much hope for the next one... Poland is a country filled with great people but burdened with corrupt idiots who rule.

God Bless Polska!

Last edited:

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
So the device on the pickup is apparently an ultrasonic device supposed to disperse crowds. Why not use water cannons? Maybe because it would look like old communist days. Scumbags are digging their own grave.

McKinnsley

Sparrow
So the device on the pickup is apparently an ultrasonic device supposed to disperse crowds. Why not use water cannons? Maybe because it would look like old communist days. Scumbags are digging their own grave.
Will you be in Warsaw on Saturday?

I'm in two minds, I love my adopted country, but I have a Polish baby to consider - should I be there for him, or stay home and protect him?

bali

Pigeon
In Putin’s case I would be surprised if he wasn’t taking extreme security measures always, let alone now at a time where the virus would allow you to conveniently bump off any problematic politicians you want without general suspicion by blaming it on the virus.
Oh that makes sense. Did Boris Johnson fake the coronavirus as well?

Honestly , in Albania everything looks fine.
Things have reopened officially this week , a lot of people are wearing masks , but there is 0 social distancing.
Parks are full.
Police is everywhere but doing nothing.

It s almost back to normal life , although we still work from home and there is no school until next September

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I would have to travel the long way to get my teeth kicked in. As much as I like the concept of shutting that device with a nice coctail I think I'll be more useful spreading dissidence somewhere else.

Oh that makes sense. Did Boris Johnson fake the coronavirus as well?
There is no question in my mind that Boris Johnson faked corona, as did Chris Cuomo. On the latter, journalist Tim Pool was recently on Joe Rogan and he described how Cuomo got busted (walking around town with his wife and kids when he was supposedly in the middle of a corona infection)

Easy_C

Crow
Even then well...

For most of us in the middle class-ish this thing is very easily beatable (emphasis on MOST. Some have bad reactions). I can’t imagine it’s a huge threat with access to the kind of medicine elites get.

And I’m fairly sure they do have cutting edge treatment we don’t merely by the fact that Henry Kissinger is still alive somehow.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Wisconsin state Supreme Court overturns the governors “safer in place” order.

hopefully we see some businesses like that barber shop who list his license sue the state for violation of the 14th amendment, no state shall deny anyone"life, liberty or property, without due process of law”

I’m surprised so many businesses went along with the stay at home orders(they are not laws but orders)