Resisting against coronavirus laws

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
500,000 people have registered for the next protest in Stuttgart, Germany. (The city's population is 634,000).

=====

I'm in Asia and just went to a Western restaurant to get some take-out food. I was happy to see they had paid off the cops and business was going on as usual (just in the back, not visible from the street). Food was being served, people were hanging out and having beers, nobody was scared or wearing masks - not one person. And judging from expat groups on Facebook I would say about 50% of foreigners here don't buy into the corona hysteria at all.

This hoax is going to fail.

Last edited:

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I'm sure the protest scheduled for Saturday in Poland will include a lot of pro-EU revolutionaries that were active in the last years sprinkled into the mix. I think Tanajno is one of them. I wouldn't trust that man. Fact is there is no true alternative to the ruling party. Konfederacja is almost certainly controlled opposition. The ruling party played along the WHO narrative. I think they're simply freemasons, just like the high hierarchy of catholic church in Poland.

It could be just one big divide and conquer theater set to look like opposing fractions fighting but in reality they're all more or less the same cult. That is why I don't believe in any politicians and people shouldn't lay their hopes in them. The only way to resist the government is by massive civil protest, no leaders, just common people in numbers.

Last edited:

Graft

Kingfisher
Gold Member
If there's anything I learned about resistance during Coronavirus:

The entire "boogaloo" movement is a farce.

The government has put us on mandatory house arrest going on three months, taken our freedoms, livelihoods, and turned us all against each other. None of these "boogaloo" militia types did shit.

kel

Kingfisher
Militias were always going to be more hunker-down and hold your ground types.

The boogaloo isn't going to be an organized thing. Organized groups will shake out of it, eventually, but the real violet chaos that starts (in the US) will start over something totally dumb. Something that happens all the time, but for some reason this one spirals out of control.

As long as people are publishing manifestos and stuff, it's not the big one. The big one will come as a surprise, after tension that's built and built and built explodes. It'll be more like a thousand school shooters - abused kids just fucking snapping and going nuts and trying to hurt the people who hurt them or who stood by and let it happen - rather than an organized militia goosestepping into DC with doctrine and flags and shit.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
If there's anything I learned about resistance during Coronavirus:

The entire "boogaloo" movement is a farce.

The government has put us on mandatory house arrest going on three months, taken our freedoms, livelihoods, and turned us all against each other. None of these "boogaloo" militia types did shit.
Did you even attend a protest?

budoslavic

Crow
Gold Member
Illinois Gov. Pritzker threatens to use state police against businesses reopening early
by: Andy Banker
Posted: May 13, 2020 / 04:28 PM CDT / Updated: May 13, 2020 / 05:04 PM CDT

ALTON, Ill – Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker is threatening to use local law enforcement and state police against businesses that reopen in defiance of his policies.

The governor gave the stern warning on the same day Madison County officials have gone against the governor’s public health orders and started to reopen.

During Gov. Pritzker’s daily briefing, he had this message for leaders who want to reopen early.

“There is no consequence the state could impose that is greater than the harm that you will do to your own community,” Pritzker said. “192 Illinoisans lost their lives to this virus in the past 24 hours. How is that not real to you?”

Under Gov. Pritzker’s Restore Illinois plan, nail shops like the one FOX2 found open in Edwardsville today, shouldn’t be open until at least May 29th.

It is even later for a sub shop that was open in Madison County today. The state’s plan says that shouldn’t have dine-in customers again until mid-June at the earliest.

Those reopenings come after the Madison County board of health voted overwhelmingly to allow salons, gyms, restaurants, bars, and churches, to re-open in phases right away with restrictions on capacity, recommendations for continued mask-wearing, social distancing, and routine dis-infecting.

Parts of the re-opening plan for Madison County include:

-People must avoid gatherings of more than ten people
-Restaurants and bars are limited to 25% capacity
-Gyms are limited to 25% capacity
-Churches are limited to 50% capacity
-There are no restrictions at nail and hair salons other than social distancing

We checked multiple restaurants, gyms, and salons – but found just the one opening today. Customers certainly don’t feel like criminals but the governor is coming down hard.

The governor pointed to 192 more deaths from COVID-19 in the state in just the past 24 hours. To date, Madison County has reported 446 total cases and 33 deaths. Officials say at least 20 of those have been in nursing homes.

A good way to fuck with someone wearing a mask if you have to talk to them, and make them feel like a retarded subspecies : Every time they speak, tell them you can't hear them and do it three times That way they have to say everything four times. Do it calmly, like you know they have a condition. Then at the end ask them if they have asthma. When they say no, say oh, because if you have asthma, you don't have to wear that, and give them a wink. And when you approach someone and they move back say hey, it's ok, I'm not going to hurt you. If you walk into a place and people move away, bask in your new royal status. If they're going to to act untermensch you may as well treat them as such. CCA : Cheerful condescending acceptance.

If you want to reply to this post, please use good cognitive distancing and make sure there are at least 2 posts between this one and yours. Thank you.