Resisting against coronavirus laws

Italy:

One parliament member made a motion to arrest Bill Gates for crimes against humanity: https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/...e-to-arrest-bill-gates-in-italian-parliament/
You see the power coursing through her words, no one will go quietly into the night. Should retitle this thread "Resisting Against Illegal Restrictions and Unjust Lockdowns" there are no coronavirus laws because nothing of the sort has been through due process. Real due process, mind you, would ascertain that this thing doesn't exist.

ginsu

Sparrow
You see the power coursing through her words, no one will go quietly into the night. Should retitle this thread "Resisting Against Illegal Restrictions and Unjust Lockdowns" there are no coronavirus laws because nothing of the sort has been through due process. Real due process, mind you, would ascertain that this thing doesn't exist.
Her actions are powerful but her voice didn't hit me as powerful. It seemed as if she was really nervous and afraid towards the end. I guess it because she knows what this move will mean for her the rest of her career/life, as she is going against the majority NPC politicians that support this madness.

A brave woman and a true hero, it's a crime that she is made to feel like the crazy one for bringing up basic facts and standing up for the people.

Last edited:

redbeard

Hummingbird
I've noticed less people are wearing masks outside now. It seems we've self segregated into two groups:

1. Those buying every media lie about the virus. These people are staying inside, only ordering groceries online, and wearing a mask to get the mail.

2. Those who are fed up with this nonsense. We've been locked down for almost 2 months now. They're going outside and not wearing masks.

This will probably continue as the governments ramp up the laws.

REL

Pigeon
You do not need to wear a mask anywhere. If an employee of the establishment says anything to you about it, all you have to do is state "I have a medical condition" and that ends the conversation immediately as it is illegal to ask any further questions as per the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). For those of you outside the United States, I suggest looking into those policies in your country.

What we are seeing is fear-motivated social conditioning at it's finest. First it's "shutdown for two weeks, flatten the curve," then it's "shutdown longer, people are still dying," then it's "social distancing and mandatory masks," next is "mandatory testing and contact tracing," then will come "mandatory vaccine" - we all know where this is going. We must draw our line in the sand. Business owners need to open as normal (no social distancing, masks, etc.) and people must resume their lives as normal (no social distancing, masks, etc.). People are ready to wake up. If we lead, they will follow.

Additionally, I posted this in the normies thread, thought it is also relevant here:

I've found tact and preparation to be key when dealing with normies. Be prepared to cite the studies that show the true death rate is less than or equal to that of the flu and speak articulately to how the CDC is manipulating the death rate. Anecdotally, that strategy has been effective in planting the seed with some normies who I've encountered. From there, be ready to further elaborate on the specifics of all that we know regarding this plandemic- who, where, when, what, why, how, etc. We must all do our part in spreading awareness and waking up the general populace. Not all will be open to listening, but some will. Maintain frame .

Roosh

Cardinal
I was walking around and decided to go into a chain bakery I've been to dozens of times before to get a chocolate chip cookie. I did not take a mask. When I walked in, an employee said, "Sir, your mask." I said, "I don't have one." If I did have one on me, I would have put it on. The employee said I had to leave. It was the first time I recall that I was denied service. I left without saying a word, but I felt humiliated and angry. I suppose I either do what they say or be unable to buy and sell certain items. A cookie I can live without, but I'm sure they will at some point hold back something I can't.

Intuitive

Sparrow
I was walking around and decided to go into a chain bakery I've been to dozens of times before to get a chocolate chip cookie. I did not take a mask. When I walked in, an employee said, "Sir, your mask." I said, "I don't have one." If I did have one on me, I would have put it on. The employee said I had to leave. It was the first time I recall that I was denied service. I left without saying a word, but I felt humiliated and angry. I suppose I either do what they say or be unable to buy and sell certain items. A cookie I can live without, but I'm sure they will at some point hold back something I can't.
In my state the governor has mandated that everyone wear a mask when in public, which means you have to wear one everywhere when you leave your house. I have not worn one and there are a lot of people doing the same. So far none of the businesses I have been to have said anything to me. If they did I would tell them I have a medical exemption. In fact, some of the employees at the smaller businesses I have been to take off their masks when they see I'm not wearing one. I think a lot of people are wearing masks because they are afraid of being judged and not because they are afraid of the virus.

Is your state requiring you to wear a mask or was this the decision of the bakery? If it's a requirement of the city or state then the business is probably enforcing it for fear of being shut down.

Roosh there's no commandment against randomly quoting titles of classic movies such as "I Have A Medical Condition" (remember that one?) while showing someone your nice new bracelet.

Easy_C

Crow
NJ police declined to enforce a shutdown order on a gym that opened.

That’s about the last place I’d expect that to happen.

REL

Pigeon
It's a state requirement.

I don't want to lie about having a medical exemption. I don't want to fight evil with a sin of my own, unless that lie can lead to someone's salvation.
@Roosh, I understand your rationale and respect your decision. I am interested in hearing more about your thought process going forward. As it looks like mandatory testing/"contact tracing"/14-day isolation is coming next and will most likely be followed by mandatory vaccines in the foreseeable future, where will you draw the line and how?

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
I don't want to lie about having a medical exemption. I don't want to fight evil with a sin of my own, unless that lie can lead to someone's salvation.
That is a good point. I just thought of a way we can do it and still remain in our integrity. Find a doctor who doesn't buy into the corona hoax (I'm sure there's loads... at least in Germany it seems to be the vast majority). Talk to that doctor about how masks are actually harmful, because the mask wearer gets too much CO2 and an increased viral load, among other things. Ask the doctor for a note.

Then you can go to the store and say "I have a doctor's note, I'm not supposed to wear a mask" and no lying is required. In fact it's far more truthful than lending credence to the hoax by wearing a mask and hence sending a dishonest signal to other people.

That is a good point. I just thought of a way we can do it and still remain in our integrity. Find a doctor who doesn't buy into the corona hoax (I'm sure there's loads... at least in Germany it seems to be the vast majority). Talk to that doctor about how masks are actually harmful, because the mask wearer gets too much CO2 and an increased viral load, among other things. Ask the doctor for a note.

Then you can go to the store and say "I have a doctor's note, I'm not supposed to wear a mask" and no lying is required. In fact it's far more truthful than lending credence to the hoax by wearing a mask and hence sending a dishonest signal to other people.
That's true. You're just saying that you have a note, which you do.

It's a state requirement.

You don't have to lie. You can simply say "I have a medical condition". Which is true, repeatedly breathing in your discarded CO2 is bad for you. It can lead to light headedness, vertigo, and ultimately losing consciousness - which would mean falling on their concrete floor. Sounds like an unhealthy situation.

In alot of ways this is a test that we knew was coming but not when. Now that it is here are we living up to our expectations? Its good to see people resisting and it will inspire others by example. Its easy to say during a tyranny or oppressive govt we would do this and that but when rubber hits road how many follow through. In the end do as much as you can for some it may just be not wearing a mask, for others protesting or talking to people on the street, maybe for others its posting flyers with accurate information. Not everyone will be the same because not everyone has the same amount of courage or insight etc.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
It was the same in Australia. They have just re-opened it this week.
In most states this isn't really an issue anyway. If people panic and decide they need a gun to ride out the apocalypse with it's like "okay, go book the course and you can attend it in a few months, then you apply for your license and in a few months we'll get back to you, then you can apply for a permit to acquire and we'll process it in a month or so and when you get it then you have to wait a month to take ownership of the firearm.

I mean, if you were angry at someone then you'd have to be really good at staying angry to solve your problem with a gun down here.