Resisting against coronavirus laws

acco

Robin
BOOM! German police JOINING the protesters:

After the Saxon police had already deescalatingly only been present on Saturday at meetings of critics of the Corona measures, today they joined the - according to loudspeaker announcements forbidden - meeting and walked along peacefully the whole time, even leading it frequently.

The participants welcomed this new strategy and at the end thanked the participants for their harmonious participation with applause. The walk lasted just over an hour, with over 250 participants.
https://politikstube.com/bravo-dres...iergang-gegen-corona-massnahmen-friedlich-an/

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Yeah, all that anti-Nazi indoctrination is backfiring on the Elites in Germany now.; Germans see any signs of police state and dictatorship and their immune system finally kicks in. Where it did nothing at all when millions of migrants have been killing and raping in their home for half a decade.

Its interesting to see the police walking with the protesters but I'm skeptical of that indicating they won't enforce laws at other times. There are a few reasons that they may have even been told to do this by superiors 1. Regain public trust 2. Ensure the protest is non violent by mingling in. 3.Ground level surveillance of who may be problematic in the future. The real test of whose side there on is yet to come.

LeoneVolpe

Pelican
Gold Member
Its interesting to see the police walking with the protesters but I'm skeptical of that indicating they won't enforce laws at other times. There are a few reasons that they may have even been told to do this by superiors 1. Regain public trust 2. Ensure the protest is non violent by mingling in. 3.Ground level surveillance of who may be problematic in the future. The real test of whose side there on is yet to come.
“Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.”

I would be concerned about this as well. Also, did anyone else see this article?

'Power' to 'plunge a needle into your arm': Dershowitz says forced vaccinations are constitutional
By Spencer Neale
May 19, 2020 - 10:13 AM

A top lawyer who defended President Trump during his Senate impeachment trial believes the Constitution grants the government "power" to vaccinate citizens against their will.

Speaking with Crowdsource the Truth host Jason Goodman over the weekend, Harvard professor Alan Dershowitz said the public's safety outweighs any private liberty concerns of U.S. citizens who do not wish to be vaccinated for the coronavirus.

"Let me put it very clearly, you have no constitutional right to endanger the public and spread disease, even if you disagree," he said. "You have no right not to be vaccinated, you have no right not to wear a mask, you have no right to open up your business."

Goodman interjected to clarify whether Dershowitz was saying the federal government has the ability to mandate vaccinations for all citizens.

"Absolutely," Dershowitz replied. "And if you refuse to be vaccinated, the state has the power to literally take you to a doctor's office and plunge a needle into your arm."

The lawyer said that U.S. residents don't have a right to infect others and that if they wish to opt-out of vaccination, they could be given an alternative in which people rejecting the state mandate could remain in their homes permanently so as not to risk infecting others.

"That's what a democracy is about," he said. "If the majority of the people agree and support that, for public health measures, you have to be vaccinated, you have to be vaccinated. They should give you an alternative. The alternative is to live in your home, don't get vaccinated, but never ever leave your home or live in a bubble. But if you want to interact with other people, you cannot become Typhoid Mary. The Constitution doesn't give you the right to spread your illness to other people."
Absolutely ridiculous. Makes sense now why they’re having the military “distribute” the vaccine.

Last edited:

perros

Robin
I was walking around and decided to go into a chain bakery I've been to dozens of times before to get a chocolate chip cookie. I did not take a mask. When I walked in, an employee said, "Sir, your mask." I said, "I don't have one." If I did have one on me, I would have put it on. The employee said I had to leave. It was the first time I recall that I was denied service. I left without saying a word, but I felt humiliated and angry. I suppose I either do what they say or be unable to buy and sell certain items. A cookie I can live without, but I'm sure they will at some point hold back something I can't.
Some businesses are stricter than others. Depends on the owner. I went to a local grocery store the other day in my town and they had a big poster in the front that read "Everyone must wear a mask or will be asked to leave" and "1 person per family member allowed." I was there when one woman did not have her mask on and was told to buy one for 2 bucks outside the store and she refused and forced to leave.

So it really depends on the owners of the places.

They want people to get accustomed to not being able to enter shops, save he that has the mask. Then it will be more acceptable to prevent people from buying, save he that has the mark, or the number of perros' post above.

ginsu

Sparrow
I'm now starting to understand the importance of acceptance and making peace with this situation. Do the same whatever that looks like to you.
Roosh has mentioned it in a stream a while ago, to make peace with god.

I don't mean to give up and just fully accept what the elites want for us. But to accept the real situation that we are in. The elites are never going to stop. They are truly evil, constantly relentlessly pushing and planning to further their agenda. If they don't succeed now they will just try again over and over. To increase the suffering and rule over people who do not and would not consent if they knew the big picture. They will never cease in being this way unless they are completely removed from this planet.

If they had any sense like normal people do or empathy they would have abandoned or changed their plans seeing the damage and suffering they have and are causing by now. We might as well consider them to be like aliens, demons or a different species. The way that they see life on this planet is so completely different than ours. The curve is flattened in many countries. The virus is beaten, or shown to be false alarm but things keep being pushed further.

We need to stop hoping and begging for things to go back to normal. A clown world normal that they created for us and took away when they needed to. They fabricate and abuse this hope and use it as a weapon. It's dangled like a carrot in front of our faces. Just when we think they will allow us to awaken from this bad dream they pull it away. Again and again, until the spirits of the people are broken. The only way to stop falling for this game is to relinquish this false hope they present us with. They know that an animal fully cornered is more dangerous and fights to the death but if you leave the illusion of escape it will fight with half effort distracted and dreaming about the possibility of an easier way out.

The majority of the population will not wake up to the big picture anytime soon. They are just focused on the carrot instead of turning to defeat the threat head-on. They are ironically ensuring there will be no quick easy way out for any of us. We must not attack them or feel hatred this also plays into demotivating and burning out our energy.

The constant barrage of developments in the media are push and pull tactics, intended to burn you out as well. We must learn to resist and persist with detachment, let it all wash over us. Don't allow them inside to play with your emotions. This battle is as much a spiritual, mental, and emotional one as it is physical. Don't hope for politicians to come to their senses one day and turn back time as if nothing happened. Don't put your hope and thereby strength to endure in outside sources that you have no control over. Create your own source of hope and strength inside you, that can be there no matter what the outside world looks like ( Old normal / new nightmare normal ).

This is a struggle that will play out in a timeframe of years if not decades or our entire lifetime. The elites have mastered the long con and total apathy and do not care at all what they lose or sacrifice in the short term. We need to adapt ourselves to the current reality and prepare for what the future really holds. We cannot get away with remaining how we were before when the pressure and stakes were so much lower. We need to grow and change to be able to live with this new burden of the knowledge we have and the new ways that they try to break us.

I do not doubt that we will see the first implementations of mandatory vaccines, digital ID's and a surveillance grid of AI supported by a network of satellites, ground sensors, and a cashless economy. They will get much further than we would like before things are turned around. There is no scenario where we will not have to deal and suffer this nightmare being pushed on the world before this battle is over.

Even if you move to places in the world where these things will not be implemented or at a slower pace you cannot shut your mind to what is happening in other parts of the world. Relinquish the easy way out so you can turn towards this monster head-on. Prepare for a long drawn out struggle, welcome it and build the confidence in yourself that you can outlast them. Don't hope for the easy way out if that is the mindset we assume we will surely lose.

Last edited:

Sherman

Ostrich
The only place I wear a mask is in the grocery story where it is required. I never cover my nose. I notice that everyone else has their mask dutifully covering their noses (except for the checkers who can’t live with their noses covered for an 8 hour shift). Nobody says anything to me, even the security guard. This tells me that people only care that you are appearing to follow the orders, rather than about the actual effectiveness. Middle class people obey because they are conditioned to be good boys and girls and follow authority. Lower class people obey because they don’t want to be shot by the police.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
The number of businesses in my state that require mask usage is still sitting at zero.

The number of people voluntarily wearing masks sits somewhere in the vicinity of 0.1% though it could be lower, it gets hard to guess at that point.

captndonk

Woodpecker
Where I live (Germany), everyone is forced to wear a mask in shops and public transport. In small shops I don't wear a mask but in the large ones it feels really weired to be stared at by all the faceless guys.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I'm in Australia.

From what I've gathered this is the case throughout the rest of the nation as well, though mask usage might be a bit more common in the eastern seaboard cities, in particular where asians are numerous since you seem to be able to find them wearing masks routinely even when there's no specific health threat.

Wreckingball

Pelican
with a beard like you have, wearing a mask becomes even more useless
I was walking around and decided to go into a chain bakery I've been to dozens of times before to get a chocolate chip cookie. I did not take a mask. When I walked in, an employee said, "Sir, your mask." I said, "I don't have one." If I did have one on me, I would have put it on. The employee said I had to leave. It was the first time I recall that I was denied service. I left without saying a word, but I felt humiliated and angry. I suppose I either do what they say or be unable to buy and sell certain items. A cookie I can live without, but I'm sure they will at some point hold back something I can't.

Koolking

Sparrow
Twice now at my Walmart neighborhood market (it's not the giant type) I've said to checkout ladies (both in their mid-50s or so), Greetings Comrade Worker, how's it going? One of them laughed her butt off and said, "good one", the other time the lady said, "ain't that the truth" and chuckled. It's not easy to rebel here in Florida as our governor is leading the way to open up, he's a good guy.

Smitty727

Twice now at my Walmart neighborhood market (it's not the giant type) I've said to checkout ladies (both in their mid-50s or so), Greetings Comrade Worker, how's it going? One of them laughed her butt off and said, "good one", the other time the lady said, "ain't that the truth" and chuckled. It's not easy to rebel here in Florida as our governor is leading the way to open up, he's a good guy.
Desantis has been phenomenal. He's done a great job at mitigating the spread, along with listening to the desires of the people. Besides the masks everywhere, you wouldnt be able to tell a pandemic is going on. People in my area of FL seem to be done with this whole thing. I think the mentality now is, if you wana go out and enjoy the public, do it at your own risk. If not, stay home. In my area, I have not noticed any hostility towards people not wearing a mask, myself being one of em. People are shaking hands again, traffic has picked up (unfortunately). But like I said, they're just done with it here. Besides bars being closed, everything seems pretty close to normal if you ask me. Desantis is making a great case for 2024