Resisting against coronavirus laws

nordle

I tell the cops that I respect them, and that they police with consent (an Ireland thing) but I am not going to talk to them, and I walk away.

Sure, an hour of church in face masks is probably better than no church, but not by much.
I'm sorry, but a bunch of masked people in a room chanting together just strikes me as Satanic. You can't even recognize a friend. I have been having trouble sleeping and some related medical issues ever since the first day I saw someone walk in front of my house wearing a mask as if they were headed to the trenches of WW1. It is unnatural. It is not human.

And look, I have a box of N95 masks I would be using and sharing with others if I thought this was real. These non-N95 masks do NOTHING against a virus. But they have a real psychological effect. If I knew my bible better I really wonder if there is some scripture that doesn't address this but there is no way in Hades I'm wearing the garb of Antifa and bank robbers into my house of worship.

This kind of stuff really creeps me out.

At least you didn't get caught up in the middle of a race war... I'm not sure what's worse right now in urban America, the pandemic stuff (mask vs. no mask, lockdowns, etc.) or the race riots taking place...
Good point - right now its the urban rioting. You see the video Roosh shared about murder of the shopkeeper in Dallas? Just a day later and getting yelled at for the mask seems insignificant.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I feel sorry for you guys.

I went to mass today. Suffice to say nobody was wearing a mask.

Meanwhile you guys supposedly have inalienable rights that at worst are temporarily suspended only for as long as it takes for the Supreme Court to order their restoration, yet 5-4 they decide that a state government can keep liquor stores open while closing all churches.

I guess that settles the whole liberty/constitution/bill-of-rights debate. Roberts just put two bullets in it, and if it wasn't dead before, it's dead now.

Last edited:

fokm

Sparrow
Gold Member
I live in northern Virginia.

I went to the grocery store today to see if they had one thing in stock. Upon trying to enter, an employee outside the store asked me if I had a mask or cloth covering for my mouth. I said no. She said that face masks are now required. Apparently our governor crafted an EO stating this.

So for the past 3 months, I could go to the grocery store without a mask. But now that we are reopening (in Phase I), now I must wear a mask.

This makes me angry and I didn't need the thing I wanted much so I was about to leave when I saw another man, and his wife, both not wearing masks, attempt to enter the store. The woman told them the same thing -- a mask is now required. He said, "I can't wear a mask. I have asthma." She let them in.

I went over and said, "I have asthma too." The woman giggled and let me in. As soon as the man and his wife got inside the store, he turned to her and said, "Look at all these dumbasses."

Just last weekend our governor, Ralph Northam, was in Virginia Beach not wearing a mask, not social distancing.

and

I can't go to the grocery store without wearing a mandated mask but apparently I can burn down a museum in Richmond with no worries about being arrested. And the governor can do whatever the hell he wants.

And although it's about the riots and not COVID-19, I can't help but feel this Tucker Carlson video applies.

I guess I'm truly shell shocked at how fast things have gone to sh*t in this country, and given our current social and political environment, I don't see things getting better for the average American.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
It's a valid short term tactic but not a valid long term strategy.

The elites know this game well. They'll give the rebels enough loopholes to keep them happy and then shut those loopholes down one by one. If things keep going to plan for them then in a few months you'll be scanning your phone and if it doesn't have a medical exemption on file then you'll be required to wear the mask. Alternately they'll require you to do something humiliating like fill out a lengthy disclaimer at the front desk every time you enter the store, absolving the franchise of any culpability if you contract CV there.

RomikJan

Pigeon
Went to whole foods today as its really close by me, there was a person outside setup with some kind of tablet and stopped me and asked me what am i here for? Confused, i asked her what does she mean why? To buy food why else would i come here? The normies behind me lined up orderly fashion and stepped up to the plate and almost like they were talking to a general . " here to buy shampoo and eggs good sir" and salute them. Not sure what they are putting into their ipads but never seen this here and was just here last week. Only went there for the convience of it being nearby, but wont be anymore.

Monty_Brogan

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Went to whole foods today as its really close by me, there was a person outside setup with some kind of tablet and stopped me and asked me what am i here for? Confused, i asked her what does she mean why? To buy food why else would i come here? The normies behind me lined up orderly fashion and stepped up to the plate and almost like they were talking to a general . " here to buy shampoo and eggs good sir" and salute them. Not sure what they are putting into their ipads but never seen this here and was just here last week. Only went there for the convience of it being nearby, but wont be anymore.
LOL

What a fucking joke. A bad nightmare actually.

The elites know this game well. They'll give the rebels enough loopholes to keep them happy and then shut those loopholes down one by one. If things keep going to plan for them then in a few months you'll be scanning your phone and if it doesn't have a medical exemption on file then you'll be required to wear the mask. Alternately they'll require you to do something humiliating like fill out a lengthy disclaimer at the front desk every time you enter the store, absolving the franchise of any culpability if you contract CV there.
I'm of the mind not to be defeated until I'm actually beaten.

I've been to several restaurants here in KKKalifornia that are plastered with ordinances regarding masking on their front door. I do have that ADA card that's been floating around but I don't use it unless they actually try to deny me service.

So far there have been more restaurants that have been treating me like a normal person for not wearing a mask then there are that have tried to stop me. And MichaelWitcoff has the right idea: it's all about frame. Worst comes to worse, you should make THEM feel like an idiot for applying these rules rather than you cowering under the strictures of VirusRegime.

RomikJan

Pigeon
LOL

What a fucking joke. A bad nightmare actually.

I instally though and asked her what does Bezos want from me? Tell him i came here to cartwheel and play games , i dont know what you want me to say. Wait dont tell him that he might tell his lizard friend mark and then my social media ads will kick in on all these new fun games i should buy. She gave me this look and went to the others but the others were legit lining up like soldiers telling her what they were getting. Ive never seen this at another store as others mentioned they can just look at inventory. Not sure what they're doing with this.

An0dyne

Sparrow
I'm of the mind not to be defeated until I'm actually beaten.

I've been to several restaurants here in KKKalifornia that are plastered with ordinances regarding masking on their front door. I do have that ADA card that's been floating around but I don't use it unless they actually try to deny me service.

So far there have been more restaurants that have been treating me like a normal person for not wearing a mask then there are that have tried to stop me. And MichaelWitcoff has the right idea: it's all about frame. Worst comes to worse, you should make THEM feel like an idiot for applying these rules rather than you cowering under the strictures of VirusRegime.
At Mass today one of the ushers tried preventing a family member from going to the Altar together with the rest of us for Communion because of his (mis)interpretation of the social distancing rule being imposed. I felt a little guilty as rage boiled up inside of me for a moment before the literal presence of the Lord, but I was not about to have my family member arbitrarily stay in the pew while the rest of us went to Communion. I made a little scene and said "no, no, he is family, come on" and ordered my family member to come with me. Ironically, at the same time another person went up to join his family at the Communion rail out of turn as well. And we were all perfectly fine.

Is there any way to sue some of these businesses, say if you have asthma and you tell them this but you have to shop there and wear a mask, and all of the sudden, pass out from breathing in too much of your own carbon dioxide, hit your head on the floor, and get a concussion. Possible head splitting open with blood gaping wounds could ensue.. They are then liable for personal injury and egregious ignorance of stated medical conditions you have, to which wearing a mask and trudging around a store is hazardous to your health. I wonder if they would send assassins after you for exposing this through the court system.

paninaro

Kingfisher
Is there any way to sue some of these businesses, say if you have asthma and you tell them this but you have to shop there and wear a mask, and all of the sudden, pass out from breathing in too much of your own carbon dioxide, hit your head on the floor, and get a concussion. Possible head splitting open with blood gaping wounds could ensue.. They are then liable for personal injury and egregious ignorance of stated medical conditions you have, to which wearing a mask and trudging around a store is hazardous to your health. I wonder if they would send assassins after you for exposing this through the court system.
It would be a tough case. If the laws in your state require wearing a mask indoors, then the store will say they just were following the laws. If not, and the health department guidelines recommend it, then they'll say it was due to that.

But who knows with a good lawyer and a malleable jury.

As for sending assassins, the more likely scenario is the store (or rather the store's insurer) settles with you out of court, while not admitting guilt and also imposing a gag order as part of the settlement. That's cheaper and easier than assassins.

I know I'm not at war with these store clerks who are making minimum wage, but I have no other option because those who are imposing tyranny upon me do not let me face them
I think the real threat to all of us is the vaccination they are going to force upon us

Silveryback

Pigeon
I've asked that question, also. My research tells the civil courts are shut down and all civil cases have ceased progress. Criminal cases are still being tried, yet in Kaliforni, no civil cases will be heard until the state (eventually... maybe) "reopens." I wonder, just how long before they truly "open" these VERY essential places? The courts? Those are nonessential? My goodness...

My worry is if they Will they just be able to get away with arbitrary requirements and close these courts forever? I mean that kinda seems a bit realistic with what all is going on. It's quite messed up since I know a few people with highly important (and profitable) civil cases, and they cannot make any leeway based on the courts being closed. So it really depends on if the courts even will hear your case (e.g. by being open) in order to bring justice after they may (or may not) stop flexing their ability to control. It really sucks.