Resisting against coronavirus laws

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Carrying one of these has allowed me access (so far) to businesses in Southern California. Every time they try to stop me and I show one of these cards to a clerk or a manager (if it comes to that), there's rarely a prolonged problem. This paper has been the reason I've been able to remain muzzle-free during this plandemic.

I love it. Did you print this yourself or get it from an official source?

Silveryback

Pigeon
I love it. Did you print this yourself or get it from an official source?
Actually, my dad found it and made copies for the rest of the family. My family share many of the same viewpoints on the ridiculousness of muzzles (err, masks) and this farce entirely. At the beginning of March, he found a way to ensure life can still go on without being told we can't buy groceries since we aren't been good little lemmings. My dad did a bit of research, did a search, and I believe he found it on Twitter.

But indeed, I DID get a chance to show the card to my doctor of 5 years, and he spent a long time pondering the legality of it until saying it has very strong legal grounding. He said using that muzzle-exemption should work at any store and they would have to comply. He did say that if I truly did enter a store wearing a mask and passed out or something, I'd then have to prove a legit physical malady (through my doctor's records) to prove that the store's rules were in direct conflict with my health-issue: IF I wanted to sue. So far, it has been my saving grace. My parents also carry this when out and about, and they have a similar experience when going shopping... It always ensures mask-free entrance, though usually after being stopped by someone upon entering the business until their manager tells them they have to let me in. I hope it continues to work its magic! Anyone can have a medical condition, and legally no one must divulge the malady, due to HIPPA laws. Good luck.

Carrying one of these has allowed me access (so far) to businesses in Southern California. Every time they try to stop me and I show one of these cards to a clerk or a manager (if it comes to that), there's rarely a prolonged problem. This paper has been the reason I've been able to remain muzzle-free during this plandemic.

Nice, is there a link you can go to to print one of these? Or do you just print the photos and have them laminated? I actually do have a breathing issue and it would be great to have one of these cards in my wallet.

Silveryback

Pigeon
Nice, is there a link you can go to to print one of these? Or do you just print the photos and have them laminated? I actually do have a breathing issue and it would be great to have one of these cards in my wallet.
Indeed, I searched Google "ada face mask exemption," clicked images, and there are plenty available. I'll also attach a link to the sample card below, the one that I use daily. And I understand, I actually do have a medical thing that would be very bad for me if I suddenly had a significant less amount of oxygen intake. Good luck, thanks for being one of the good ones, and keep on fightin' the good fight. Best of luck to you and yours.

Here is a link to a card that looks like it would print well... https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wo...et-out-of-wearing-a-mask-free-card-2645957459

And yes, Postal Annex or something would laminate it so it looks very legit and professional. I had mine in a little Ziploc baggie for awhile and I realized that lessened my credibility significantly. Laminating it will increase your credibility for sure. Best wishes!

Attachments

Silveryback

Pigeon
I heard about this from Shiva Ayyadurai, is there anything equivalent for Europeans? Something out of Nuremberg trials/code? That would be sweet.

I don't know about European laws with how they handle those with disabilities, but I love researching weird stuff so I'll look into it when I can. Definitely take some time to research this stuff; you need to sound like you know what you're talking about, with confidence. A little time researching this on DuckDuckGo, and how to work against this crap, would behoove most of us. However, I can't imagine the ADA is only an American thing... There would have to be an EU or UK version of the ADA, or at least I would hope. Do your research. I will as well when I get the chance. I hope you find good info. Good luck.

Pendleton

I happened to research the effectiveness of masks last fall while I was in Japan (before it became a political issue). I could not find a single English language medical resource arguing in favor of their effectiveness.

An0dyne

Sparrow
The city government here actually told us they/we could not require face mask use due to the ADA, though it was strongly recommended. Somehow, though, many businesses seem to be requiring their employees to wear masks all the same. Their employees find it too much trouble to resist, I guess (ironically, one of mine cited the ADA immediately, not that we were going to make him wear one anyhow!). On the whole, though, mask usage seems to be well below 50% here. Probably not even 25%, at least in the places I frequent and in my establishment. Occasionally a customer will walk in with a mask, but most quickly take it off. There's been maybe one or two that have worn it religiously.

So all that to say, no need to carry around a get-out-of-muzzle-free card here, yet. But good to have on hand just in case, or if traveling!

Indeed, I searched Google "ada face mask exemption," clicked images, and there are plenty available. I'll also attach a link to the sample card below, the one that I use daily. And I understand, I actually do have a medical thing that would be very bad for me if I suddenly had a significant less amount of oxygen intake. Good luck, thanks for being one of the good ones, and keep on fightin' the good fight. Best of luck to you and yours.

Here is a link to a card that looks like it would print well... https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wo...et-out-of-wearing-a-mask-free-card-2645957459

And yes, Postal Annex or something would laminate it so it looks very legit and professional. I had mine in a little Ziploc baggie for awhile and I realized that lessened my credibility significantly. Laminating it will increase your credibility for sure. Best wishes!
Ah yes, the lamination credibility bonus. And a lanyard with a plastic pouch is even better.

Silveryback

Pigeon
Curious to hear your experience.

I've been stopped a few times but not every time.
This was an excellent video, much appreciation for sharing. Personally, I've been doing exactly what she illustrated and, though I get hassled pretty often, I've never worn a muzzle and have been admitted entry into every place of business necessary. Here in Southern California that seems to work fine, those ADA exemption wavers.

This video was really impressive though. How, wherew did you find it?

This was an excellent video, much appreciation for sharing. Personally, I've been doing exactly what she illustrated and, though I get hassled pretty often, I've never worn a muzzle and have been admitted entry into every place of business necessary. Here in Southern California that seems to work fine, those ADA exemption wavers.

This video was really impressive though. How, wherew did you find it?
I first found that channel on Thinking Housewife, this post to be particular.

I followed Laura Wood a bit back when Lawrence Auster was still alive, but got turned off when she started getting conspiratorial. Nowadays, I think it's the conspiracy theorists who got everything right.

RomikJan

Pigeon
Used the ADA card this morning at starbucks, it didnt work and 3 baristas and all the people saying were screaming they dont care about ADA and to get out and not come back without a mask. So i had to dial the number and submit a claim.

On another story:
When i returned home today i live in apartment building and i have had people not let me in elevator while i was holding 20 grocery bags, said theres no way we can social distance and im not letting you on. Today when i called for elevator it opened and had our building maintenance in it. I told em that i been harassed multiple times in this elevator and been thrown out , so if they want me to continue playing their game then they need to get out. They wouldn't and i thanked em for being my heros because now im going to tell every other person in this building who tries to kick me out to take a hike.

Silveryback

Pigeon
Used the ADA card this morning at starbucks, it didnt work and 3 baristas and all the people saying were screaming they dont care about ADA and to get out and not come back without a mask. So i had to dial the number and submit a claim.

On another story:
When i returned home today i live in apartment building and i have had people not let me in elevator while i was holding 20 grocery bags, said theres no way we can social distance and im not letting you on. Today when i called for elevator it opened and had our building maintenance in it. I told em that i been harassed multiple times in this elevator and been thrown out , so if they want me to continue playing their game then they need to get out. They wouldn't and i thanked em for being my heros because now im going to tell every other person in this building who tries to kick me out to take a hike.
This is the first time I have heard such a story... Thank you for submitting this information to the phone number listed, I truly hope you can discover if anything happens. They genuinely SHOULD be fined. May I ask if you could message me directly with a bit more specific information? Your general area, a brief write-up of what happened, and what the number you called informed you of. I would genuinely appreciate it. That is not right, you aren't mandated to wear these things at all, and I am appalled you were treated so poorly. I want to make sure they get justice. Thank you, and I'm sorry you had to deal with such harassment. May justice be served.

I would personally return to the same place and (if possible) subtly record what sort of treatment they give their customers who cannot wear masks. That would provide further proof that they were not complying with ADA rules and instead listening to the New York Times misquoting the CDC or The Who. If and when the Civil courts open again, I see many, many lawsuits occurring due to businesses being ignorant and unknowingly violating a huge thing. The ADA has a lot of power.

The HIPAA act has no bearing at all on private businesses or private persons. It applies to hospitals, insurance companies and related groups and has a section that is supposed to limit what kind of information they share about you. In practice, these firms take that about as seriously as credit card companies do with those silly "Your privacy" mailings they send out every year. Anyway, any violations are handled by the US Department of Health and Human Services, which is probably not going to intimidate your local grocer. And according to Wikipedia, it doesn't seem they even enforce the rule on hospitals: despite getting over 20,000 complaints on health care privacy, the agency did not take any enforcement action over the past 15 years. (I only know all this because of the royal pain in the ass this law causes if you are trying to help out family members with any medical procedure and I really despise it)

So even if you were trying to use this law in a health care setting, it doesn't really have any teeth and it certainly doesn't apply to non-health care settings (ie hospitals or doctors offices).

It's not likely anyone will know this, or challenge you on it, and HIPAA is one of those "magic words" that people think it means something far more powerful than it really means, but it really has nothing to do with stores letting you shop without wearing a mask.

Arguing the legal angle probably works in some instances, but the law has little to do with what is going on anymore. Governments have no ability to shut down businesses long term for a public health risk. But they are just doing so anyway. There was some governor interviewed by Tucker Carlson and Tucker asked him what legal authority he had for the extreme lockdown actions he was taking and the guy said he didn't really know--that was "above his pay grade." Kinda odd since the 50 governors are the most powerful offices in the land, and state governments are actually more powerful than feds.

Wearing masks in public is illegal in my state, yet they are forcing people to wear masks in violation of state law. Governments have no abilities to restrict public gatherings (it's actually our first item in the bill of rights) because a medical emergency is declared, or for any other reason really.

Then there is the whole rioting and looting going on where people are allowed to steal and destroy things without impunity. Antifa members arrested and then prosecutors announcing they will be released with no charges filed. Then the other day the Supreme Court magically added gay people and trannies to the Civil Rights Act. Soon police will be disbanded and we can all enjoy enforcing our own private laws against each other, which is just as well as we weren't really following the old laws anyway.

Personally I dislike seeing masked neighbors and workers while shopping even more than being forced to wear the mask myself, so I'm not going to go through extreme measures just to exempt myself. I want this nonsense to stop for everyone and to be able to look people in the eye again like a human being.

RomikJan

Pigeon
Update:

After calling the ADA, and having starbucks manager reach out to me, even though i never gave them my number. Proud to announce that just 24 hours after calling ADA , that particular starbucks changed its sign from mandatory masks to we respectfully request. Not sure if it was my doing but feels good to walk in again and see all the people that yelled at you in masks. Told em love the new sign they looked pissed, told em have a great day everyone and waved at em goodbye nice and slow like i was waving bye to bunch of kindergartners getting on the school bus

Update:

After calling the ADA, and having starbucks manager reach out to me, even though i never gave them my number. Proud to announce that just 24 hours after calling ADA , that particular starbucks changed its sign from mandatory masks to we respectfully request. Not sure if it was my doing but feels good to walk in again and see all the people that yelled at you in masks. Told em love the new sign they looked pissed, told em have a great day everyone and waved at em goodbye nice and slow like i was waving bye to bunch of kindergartners getting on the school bus
Amazing! Never back down when they punk you. It only makes them more confident.