Resisting against coronavirus laws

Does anyone know of any skin conditions that prevent someone from being able to wear any kind of gloves (not just latex)? I get the feeling they're going to tell people to wear those too at some point.

RoadKill503

Sparrow
Mask enforcement has reached new levels in my area. It's impossible to enter a grocery store, bank, restaurant, or any other business without being heckled by employees or other customers. I can't wear the face masks. I'm not diagnosed with any condition, but within 10 minutes of putting one on I begin dry heaving and on the verge of hyperventilating. It's a panic attack-like sensation from having the restrictive material pressing against my face and neck. I've started wearing an industrial face shield instead.

s-l400.jpg

Breathing is unrestricted, it gets the stasi off my back, and people can still see my smiling face when I interact with them. I keep one similar to this out in the shed for when I use heavy power tools, but cheaper and lighter models are available as well. I get tons of compliments on it.

Does anyone know of any skin conditions that prevent someone from being able to wear any kind of gloves (not just latex)? I get the feeling they're going to tell people to wear those too at some point.
Try claiming a Medical exemption that also supports BLM:

The gloves compress the pores on your hands the same way the cop compressed the pores on Floyd's neck.
"My skin can't breathe!"

Yeah, I just bombed.
Now's probably a good time for this Sparrow to fly.

Goodnight, Gentlemen.

Walmart and Home Depot have backed off from policy of forcing customers to wear face masks because of widespread non-compliance.
Even if Walmart is lax on enforcement the fine for non-compliance if caught by a bylaw officer here in Ontario is $5000 for the first offense and $25000 for the second. One of my customers was recently caught but got off with a warning, be careful everyone.

Max Roscoe

Woodpecker
If unable to safely resist, I am in favor of agreeing and amplifying at the grocery. I think we should either be walking around with nothing on our faces, or balaclavas. When forced to wear the face mask, I always add a hat and sunglasses to be fully anonymous (and since my hair looks crazy without a haircut in 3 months). I actually feel kind of cool walking around like a terrorist knowing no one can identify me. Balaclavas, burkas, army surplus gas masks, let's see 'em, boys.

RomikJan

Pigeon
Mask enforcement has reached new levels in my area. It's impossible to enter a grocery store, bank, restaurant, or any other business without being heckled by employees or other customers. I can't wear the face masks. I'm not diagnosed with any condition, but within 10 minutes of putting one on I begin dry heaving and on the verge of hyperventilating. It's a panic attack-like sensation from having the restrictive material pressing against my face and neck. I've started wearing an industrial face shield instead.

View attachment 24206

Breathing is unrestricted, it gets the stasi off my back, and people can still see my smiling face when I interact with them. I keep one similar to this out in the shed for when I use heavy power tools, but cheaper and lighter models are available as well. I get tons of compliments on it.
Same here brother, the fight has been exhausting lately and i was going to ask you guys if it has worn any of you down and you gave up the fight. Im still going strong but its exhausting. Its gotten so bad in my area, everyday when i go out i legit have the same feeling as walking to a schoolyard fight after school and knowing whats about to go down. It wears you down, its like constantly being surround by bullies . Not saying anything is starting to not work as effectively as the masses are beliveing this more and more, people are now starting to get physical and grabbing me. Whats crazy is they all were woman. Man i could never dream woman behaving this way . Its all backwards now woman act like tough guys and tough guys with skull tattoos act like woman. These woman are the ones that take it to that next level, not a single guy has come up to me or even made a comment, its been all woman in my run ins. Last week this woman legit kept grabbing my shouler and trying to turn me around to face her because i was ignoring her. She kept getting loud its as if she was trying to intiate a crowd and make a scene. Wanted to see how you guys are upholding the battle has it begun wearing you down?

Besides all this , i run a small business and worrying about keeping that going and thinking about all the challenges with the business, its now this constant anxiety. Like i said earlier best way to explain it is the same feeling when you were younger and a bully told you he was gonna kick your ass after school and that feeling youd have all day with you. Havent felt that in like 20 years now feel it everyday.

My main scare isnt getting beat up or getting arrested its making the news or being exposed on twitter and then the normies tieng me to my business and putting the final nail on that as well.

Zagor

Sparrow
I often wonder why I'm even doing it. By not wearing a mask you are putting yourself in a position of a social outcast or a downright criminal. Now criminals, they don't really care about social norms and opinions, otherwise they wouldn't be criminals. But we unfortunately do care. So for us it the choice to either adapt to society and conform (wear a mask), or try to change our mindset to not giving a fuck.

Zagor

Sparrow
But masks are least of our problems. We should be looking ahead to see what new measures are going to be implemented. Here in Croatia they have rolled out an app for contact tracing as a part of a EU wide scheme. As I understand, they app is designed to inform you if you (your mobile phone) has been in contact with a person (his mobile phone) that tested positive for Covid-19. So far the use of app is on a purely voluntary basis, although our minister of health had admitted that in the future that might not be the case. In another words, we can be almost certain that in future it will be obligatory. So how to counteract that? The obvious solution would be to ditch smartphones for older model mobile phone, although I don't know if those models be gradually phased out.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member

View attachment 24206

Are these things generally accepted instead of a face mask? I just ordered a couple, I hope they are enough

More counties have enacted mandates around us. We were driving two counties over to grocery shop where there weren't any requirements but all but one corporate grocery store has privately decided to enforce their own mandate. We'll be switching to a small open-air farmers stand with vegetables, eggs, and milk. No masks and that's all we need.

We will deprive every dime to any business doing masks or supporting BLM.

You can disconnect when it's easy...or when it's harder. Up to you, gentlemen. You're not alone in this.

ABeast

Sparrow
I must say that since I have let depression get a bit of a hold on me and stopped shaving my beard it's gotten a lot harder to deal with the social pressure of being one of the only ones to resist the mask edict. When I had just the ridiculous moustache the dirty looks would always bring a smile to my face, knowing how ridiculous it looked. Humor is always the best way to shield one-self from petty tyrants, it disarms them and gets onlookers behind you. I'll have to do some grooming in the morning, I have let myself go!

If unable to safely resist, I am in favor of agreeing and amplifying at the grocery. I think we should either be walking around with nothing on our faces, or balaclavas. When forced to wear the face mask, I always add a hat and sunglasses to be fully anonymous (and since my hair looks crazy without a haircut in 3 months). I actually feel kind of cool walking around like a terrorist knowing no one can identify me. Balaclavas, burkas, army surplus gas masks, let's see 'em, boys.

I've used a similar tactic in Costco (wearing a black mage costume with a do-rag that covers my entire face). But ultimately, wearing the mask, even ironically, is bending the knee to the Regime. I've been able to enter Costco literally the day after the mandatory mask order in California (by showing the letter from the CEO exempting based on a medical condition) but these days, I'm more of a mind to boycott everything rather than play along with society's nonsense.

The Costco situation was enlightening because the doorman knew that the mask order was a power play; he only wished he could get an exemption himself because the mask was giving him difficulty breathing (what a surprise, eh)?

Johnny Rico

Sparrow
In all honesty I'm starting to care less and less about the muzzle nonsense. I will not wear a medical muzzle but when I wear a full ISIS style covering no one bothers me. The people I come across in public annoy me anyway I want nothing to do with them. I get what I need and go home, invite family and friends and the people I actually like over or go to their homes, and drink beer and eat together. I am not a church-goer due to Christian 'establishments' being cucked near me so I personally do not care in that regard. If I had a real church nearby that shut down it would be a different story.

paninaro

Kingfisher
But masks are least of our problems. We should be looking ahead to see what new measures are going to be implemented. Here in Croatia they have rolled out an app for contact tracing as a part of a EU wide scheme. As I understand, they app is designed to inform you if you (your mobile phone) has been in contact with a person (his mobile phone) that tested positive for Covid-19. So far the use of app is on a purely voluntary basis, although our minister of health had admitted that in the future that might not be the case. In another words, we can be almost certain that in future it will be obligatory. So how to counteract that? The obvious solution would be to ditch smartphones for older model mobile phone, although I don't know if those models be gradually phased out.
If you use any mobile phone at all, you can be tracked. Mobile phones make a "handshake" each time you are in the range of a mobile phone tower.

The app just makes it a little easier to track, and more accurate (like down to 1-meter accuracy). If you're up to something where you don't want to be tracked, definitely don't take any mobile phone with you.

paninaro

Kingfisher
Besides all this , i run a small business and worrying about keeping that going and thinking about all the challenges with the business, its now this constant anxiety. Like i said earlier best way to explain it is the same feeling when you were younger and a bully told you he was gonna kick your ass after school and that feeling youd have all day with you. Havent felt that in like 20 years now feel it everyday.

My main scare isnt getting beat up or getting arrested its making the news or being exposed on twitter and then the normies tieng me to my business and putting the final nail on that as well.
My advice is to decide what hill you want to die on. Do you want to risk losing your business over not wearing a mask? Think of how many people are affected (your employees, your family) if that happens. Maybe that's the issue you're most concerned about and it's worth it. Or maybe you feel more strongly about other social issues and would rather devote your time to those....