Resisting against coronavirus laws

RoadKill503

Sparrow
Same here brother, the fight has been exhausting lately and i was going to ask you guys if it has worn any of you down and you gave up the fight. Im still going strong but its exhausting. Its gotten so bad in my area, everyday when i go out i legit have the same feeling as walking to a schoolyard fight after school and knowing whats about to go down. It wears you down, its like constantly being surround by bullies . Not saying anything is starting to not work as effectively as the masses are beliveing this more and more, people are now starting to get physical and grabbing me. Whats crazy is they all were woman. Man i could never dream woman behaving this way . Its all backwards now woman act like tough guys and tough guys with skull tattoos act like woman. These woman are the ones that take it to that next level, not a single guy has come up to me or even made a comment, its been all woman in my run ins. Last week this woman legit kept grabbing my shouler and trying to turn me around to face her because i was ignoring her. She kept getting loud its as if she was trying to intiate a crowd and make a scene. Wanted to see how you guys are upholding the battle has it begun wearing you down?

Besides all this , i run a small business and worrying about keeping that going and thinking about all the challenges with the business, its now this constant anxiety. Like i said earlier best way to explain it is the same feeling when you were younger and a bully told you he was gonna kick your ass after school and that feeling youd have all day with you. Havent felt that in like 20 years now feel it everyday.

My main scare isnt getting beat up or getting arrested its making the news or being exposed on twitter and then the normies tieng me to my business and putting the final nail on that as well.
I live in a very blue area where enforcement by businesses is high. Some places are more lax than others, particularly the country redneck bars that I frequent. I resisted wearing the mask for a lot longer than most people, but it's got to the point where I've been denied service or entry so I started wearing the face shield. I'd received snarky comments from primarily middle aged boomer women, too, but nothing to the level you described. In the end I opted not to choose this hill to die on. I still need to function in society, plus I've had a few job interviews recently at that's not the time to cause a scene.

I prefer the face shield over the mask for a few reasons. I can breathe, people can still see my smile and facial expressions, and it's not authorized for wear in my state as a "face covering" so I'm still technically not complying, but no one questions me on it. My biggest qualm with the mask, aside from my adverse reaction to it, is the dehumanizing factor. I don't want to hide my face from my neighbor. The clear plastic face shield defeats what I believe is the real reason for making us wear them. They want us to fear our neighbor.

Also, I researched some information on the efficacy of face shields in case I am ever challenged on it. They are equally protective, if not more so in preventing spread to others, far more effective for the wearer's own protection, prevent you from touching your face, and they offer a benefit to the deaf and hard of hearing as they're still able to read your lips and see your facial expressions.

Are these things generally accepted instead of a face mask? I just ordered a couple, I hope they are enough
I've received nothing but compliments so far.

Stats

Robin
So I have had a karen call the cops on me for not wearing a mask at the grocery store in toronto. the cop did nothing to me.

but still made me think of some mask tips for every one having a hard time.

-if you have a medical mask you can rip the inside layer of material out. this leaves a very thin much easier to breath through thing that still looks like a mask. alternatively you could make a mask out of mosquito netting.

-wear the mask just over your mouth not your nose and breath only through your nose. This has the added bonus of getting rid of the very unhealthy habit of mouth breathing.

-just carry the mask in your pocket and when confront pull a 'omg i forget so embarrassing. then temporarily put the mask on and give them a nazi 'hiel hitler' salut

Mask enforcement has reached new levels in my area. It's impossible to enter a grocery store, bank, restaurant, or any other business without being heckled by employees or other customers. I can't wear the face masks. I'm not diagnosed with any condition, but within 10 minutes of putting one on I begin dry heaving and on the verge of hyperventilating. It's a panic attack-like sensation from having the restrictive material pressing against my face and neck. I've started wearing an industrial face shield instead.

View attachment 24206

Breathing is unrestricted, it gets the stasi off my back, and people can still see my smiling face when I interact with them. I keep one similar to this out in the shed for when I use heavy power tools, but cheaper and lighter models are available as well. I get tons of compliments on it.
I think this can be a good solution for smaller places where they will get narked if you are maskless. Still not right of course but sometimes you just want them off your case. This could also be good red obviously is better ;)

I've been trying to figure out how to meaningfully oppose VirusRegime. On the surface level, doing so is impossible because masking has become enforce by pure executive diktat on one hand, and by fearful screeching zombies on the other. The VirusRegime also has powerful enforcers in both traditional and social media.

I believe I've mentioned Peggy Hall in this or another thread before. Some background on the video below: she actually called Southwest Airlines ahead of boarding to 1.) mention her own exemptions from wearing a mask and 2.) get approval from the Airline to board without one. The staff would not let her board.

(Here's an aftermath video where she explains why she didn't board and ultimately, why she didn't view this rebuff as a "loss.")

This leads me to a conclusion; while you and I can't destroy VirusRegime, we can use our resistance to bring awareness to others. The thing is, we have to accept in advance that the majority of people will reject our message; that said, what really matters is the few that do accept. I'm the one of the minority in my family that openly speaks out against CoronaviRacewar, and while it's alienating, the only other family member who is on board has been more precious to me than gold; while we've had our disagreements (I had to kick him out of my condo because of breaking rules) we know that mentally and spiritually, we have each others' backs.

Reactions: kel
But masks are least of our problems. We should be looking ahead to see what new measures are going to be implemented. Here in Croatia they have rolled out an app for contact tracing as a part of a EU wide scheme. As I understand, they app is designed to inform you if you (your mobile phone) has been in contact with a person (his mobile phone) that tested positive for Covid-19. So far the use of app is on a purely voluntary basis, although our minister of health had admitted that in the future that might not be the case. In another words, we can be almost certain that in future it will be obligatory. So how to counteract that? The obvious solution would be to ditch smartphones for older model mobile phone, although I don't know if those models be gradually phased out.
In case they make it obligatory, I don't think they could legally enfore you to have a smartphone, but they will make it factually impossible to live without one. All these 'track & trace' apps could just be a prelude for the digital ID linked to a certain 'social score' in order to have access to goods & services, school, travel, etc.

Maybe the EU will follow China and implement this Social Credit System:

Supporters of the Credit System claim that the system helps to regulate social behavior, improve the "trustworthiness" which includes paying taxes and bills on time and promote traditional moral values
'Social behavior' -> 'dangerous pandemics'
'Trustworthiness' -> 'public health'
'Paying taxes and bills...' -> 'preventing outbreaks and infections, thus saving lives...'

I have a mask protocol. Basically when entering a new place I go on full sandanista mode. Look as crazy ass as possible. Che Gavarra shit.

Then I look around and see what other folks are doing. If I see one person without the face condom I drop mine.

If It is 100% compliance I drop the mask so it's just my mouth to see if I get challenged.

Went to Crap-mart this AM with to get supplies. No mask. They called me on it at the door. Said 'medical exemption' and just kept on walking. Because of HIPPA they cannot ask you what your excemption is in the states. Only person in the damn store without one. Everyday I level up more.

I've also got some halloween masks that I love to wear to stores where I'm not going to shop. Once you internalize being an outcast this shit is much more amusing.

Oh and people need to start learn to start disconnecting from their damn phones. Get a non smart one with a removable battery. Take the battery out when you leave the house. Problem solved. These pieces of crap have only been in our society for 20 years (10 for the smart ones) and look how dependent we've become on the stupid things.

Yes it has worn me down a bit, and I only go out in public 2 times a week. Either we get used to this or we won't be able to last. This is a long war.
Get a freaky halloween mask. Wear a shirt that say 'Masks are Bullshit'. Go out everyday. Don't hide. They win that way.

Went to an Amish market the other day. Maybe ~50% mask adherence. Certainly not enough to have a "groupthink" effect. About 95%+ as you go about in public in other areas around here.

Easy_C

Crow
I walked into a store un-muzzled a month ago and immediately got cussed out by Karens working there. F bombs galore. I saw a ghetto black couple with the same clerks working un-muzzled and and the Karens asked very politely to wear a mask in the future and still served them.
At some point I’m going to try walking into a place in full biker gear (support shirt for the local 1%ers, chain, leather, boots, and chaps) and see if anyone dares say anything.

griffinmill

Kingfisher
Whats crazy is they all were woman. Man i could never dream woman behaving this way . Its all backwards now woman act like tough guys and tough guys with skull tattoos act like woman. These woman are the ones that take it to that next level, not a single guy has come up to me or even made a comment, its been all woman in my run ins. Last week this woman legit kept grabbing my shouler and trying to turn me around to face her because i was ignoring her. She kept getting loud its as if she was trying to intiate a crowd and make a scene. Wanted to see how you guys are upholding the battle has it begun wearing you down?
Not to go off on a tangent here, but this is one of the reasons I hate this culture that sees women as children needing protection. They are weirdly this protected class. It's based on this idea that women are woebegone shrinking violets.

Women, in my experience, have no problems escalating things or even getting physical when they want, and all backed by a culture that coddles them. Women are the most vocal and aggressive and what's dangerous about it is how they think they are totally unaccountable. If you smacked one of those women you detailed in your post there, a dozen white knights would've jumped out from behind the nearest bush to impair your ability to walk for 6 months.

The aggression and violence (albeit soft violence) I've experienced first hand from women is mind boggling.

sonoran_

Kingfisher
Gold Member
"Wear a mask" and "wear a mark" is a 1 letter difference. And whether it happens in 1 year or 100 years, The sheep prepareth the way for the beast.

Masks are a psyop to turn everyone into soy jawed mouth breathers. I have to wear 1 as a wagecuck and if I'm not consciously attempting to breathe through the nose, it's easy to forget and become a mouthbreather.

Looks like they are considering adding goggles for the serfs - mandatory goggles to be added before the vaccine push>

Though of course - if you are a politician in Canada, then you are exempt from the mask enforcement. Multiple countries have had such regulations - no masks necessary in parliaments and their in-house restaurants even if there are strict measures against the serfs.

"Wear a mask" and "wear a mark" is a 1 letter difference. And whether it happens in 1 year or 100 years, The sheep prepareth the way for the beast.

Masks are a psyop to turn everyone into soy jawed mouth breathers. I have to wear 1 as a wagecuck and if I'm not consciously attempting to breathe through the nose, it's easy to forget and become a mouthbreather.
A mask even in limited locations also helps not letting the serfs forget that there is a huge huge pandemic going on. One that only excels in cases, not in deaths, not in hospitalizations, just positive tests at best. If you see the stupid masks, then you are reminded of the bullshit.

Pendleton

Pigeon
What a bizarre world it must be to live in North America and be surrounded by aggressive, low IQ human garbage. I have been in Japan for the full "pandemic" and there is no way some random person here would even consider demanding a complete stranger put on a mask. The worst I have gotten is dirty looks from a few old women.

Looks like they are considering adding goggles for the serfs - mandatory goggles to be added before the vaccine push>

Though of course - if you are a politician in Canada, then you are exempt from the mask enforcement. Multiple countries have had such regulations - no masks necessary in parliaments and their in-house restaurants even if there are strict measures against the serfs.

Dang thought the cap would do have to go hardcore then.

Step away from that milk!