Resisting against coronavirus laws

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
Lots of us would probably get kicked out of college at this point.

My friend goes to university and lives on campus. To "prevent the spread" of cuckronavirus the students aren't allowed to be together. I couldn't figure out what that meant at first. She told me that you can only leave your dorm room ALONE. You cannot even walk with ONE friend on campus or in the dorm hallways. Furthermore they are making her do this 'back to school' corona course where students need to "learn" about spreading it and that they'll agree to obey the rules.

I have a feeling most of us wouldn't take that covid course, nor respect not seeing campus friends.
Fucking unbelievable... this is all so obvious from a distance.

They've got campus security enforcing this bullshit?

Last edited:

fokm

Robin
Gold Member
Currently in a red state that any leftist would mock as flyover country.

Only a few people give a crap about the whole thing and almost everyone thinks it's insane. the few people who do care are elementary school employees, library people, and the like.
I envy you.

I moved from a red state to be closer to my wife's blue state relatives.

Over the weekend, I took my wife and kids to a restaurant. One of my kids mentioned this to her grandparents and now it looks as if we are bad guys for not telling other people our. every move and exposing relatives to a virus that has not killed many otherwise healthy people. Now my wife is upset because we're likely not going to see her family much, and I'm upset because the entire reason for moving here has been invalidated.

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
Currently in a red state that any leftist would mock as flyover country.

Only a few people give a crap about the whole thing and almost everyone thinks it's insane. the few people who do care are elementary school employees, library people, and the like.
What does it rhyme with? MUST GET OUT OF LIBERAL HELL-PIT!!!!

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
Florida Man Who Believed COVID-19 was a Hoax Loses Wife to Virus: 'Don't Be Foolish Like I Was'

florida man.jpeg

"A Florida man who once thought coronavirus was a hoax is now mourning his wife after she succumbed to the disease.

Brian Lee Hitchens posted a lengthy and heartfelt message to social media after contracting coronavirus earlier this year to convince others to take the pandemic seriously. In his post, Hitchens described how he initially thought coronavirus was a "fake crisis" before he fell ill and tested positive for the disease.
Shortly after his symptoms appeared, Hitchens' wife, Erin, also became sick and the two were admitted to the ICU of a local hospital in May."

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
Very good video of how to to deal with threats and bullying of criminal psychopaths:

He mentions that in virtually all cases the good-people instinct of just going along is misguided when it comes to psychopaths. For example - when someone tells you to behave and do as they say, go for example to a second location, then you are better off fighting right away. If someone threatens you at gunpoint to drive somewhere else, then you are better off fighting the armed assailant right away - dying on the spot is better than dying later in torture.

We can even see it replicated with the BLM-Antifa riots - you are better off trying to drive away, fight your way out instantly before kneeling down and trying to appease those psychos before getting kicked to death. In history it was better to resist the commissars before just following them along to the gulags.

The masks may not be much of a thing, but in areas with no real repercussions like arrest by cops, then resistance is also better for sending a message. But when they will come at gunpoint to vaccinate you and your family, then even greater resistance may be necessary. The next stop will be of course re-education camps and sanitary confinement gulags. I wonder where the point will be when the people resist. If 10% of people die of the vaccine or are severely damaged, will the serfs continue to line up or will they follow the commissars to the gulags?

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

BOISE, Idaho - Today lawmakers in Idaho's House voted to advance a resolution that ends Idaho Governor Brad Little's Coronavirus Emergency Declaration.

The resolution effectively lifts all restrictions across the state. Lawmakers voted and passed the resolution 48-20 amid a special session that the Governor called to deal with liability laws and mail-in voting concerns.

The resolution now heads to the Senate and if it passes the Governor's Emergency declaration, that he put in place back in March, is over.

Idaho Lawmaker: "Listening To Experts Is An Elitist Approach" To Coronavirus Restrictions
A group of Idaho lawmakers is pushing a bill that would strip the power of public health districts to close schools during an emergency or mandate masks to prevent the spread of disease.

Members of the Education Working Group Monday overwhelmingly voted for the proposal. Many lawmakers said local school board members should be making these decisions, as opposed to public health district board members.

Those board members are typically made up of county commissioners from the region that makes up a public health district. But board members from one part of the district can cast a vote that can affect residents in other parts of the district, similar to the Idaho legislature.

“[Voters] have no recourse. They have no voice,” said Rep. Ryan Kerby (R-New Plymouth), a former school superintendent, who brought the proposal forward.

Sen. Steven Thayn (R-Emmett) was among those who supported the measure. “We’re letting a few fearful people control the lives of those of us who are not fearful,” Thayn said.

“Listening to experts to set policy is an elitist approach and I’m very fearful of an elitist approach,” he said. “I’m also fearful that it leads to totalitarianism, especially when you say, ‘Well. We’re doing it for the public good.’”

A handful of legislators pushed back against the proposal – mostly Democrats.

“This isn’t sacrificing individual liberty,” said Rep. Steve Berch (D-West Boise). “This is balancing the governance process with protecting the larger community."

The measure now goes to House and Senate leadership, as well as the governor’s office, as part of a package of proposals that could be taken up at this month’s special legislative session.

A final decision by Gov. Brad Little on what will be discussed is expected next week.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member

Idaho Lawmaker: "Listening To Experts Is An Elitist Approach" To Coronavirus Restrictions

Theres already a mass exodus to Idaho from CA going on. This will only add to the impetus

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Bad news to ID
Yeah but I think the demographic thats drawn to ID probably tends to lean more red state than say the CA thats been going to Austin TX for the better part of a decade. The latter is more liberal leaning as it was more economic than political forces at play. For example a lot of the animation industry that was based in LA went to Austin.

I cant see a bunch of soy boy animation geeks heading to ID