Resisting against coronavirus laws

fokker

Pelican
And they repeat the same actions that turned the cities into degenerate places in the first place, and so on and so forth. I was in Warrnambool (small town in south-western Victoria) last year and saw pro-LGBTWTFBBQ propaganda there.

Amwolf

Robin
Bad news to ID
Ammon Bundy to the rescue; the next occupation will be against the Marxists transplants from CA. I'd never imagine a cowboy such as Ammon would be hauled away tied down to an office chair, but he's the epitome of a real American patriot who's done far more to fend off tyranny than most armchair revolutionaries.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Well, good for Idaho, I guess, but they don't need to pass any law to allow people to walk around freely. That is already allowed because there are no laws which prevent people from walking around freely.

Seriously, has anyone seen a single state who actually passed a law that enables this insane lockdown or mask wearing?
It's all just "orders" but none of it is legal.

In my state it is actually illegal to wear a mask in public.

It will be very interesting to see if Coronavirus infection/death rates explode in Idaho, after the decision to do away with the measures to contain it. The problem with the herd immunity strategy in Sweden was that the elderly took the hits, and their national death rate was about five times that of their mask wearing, social distancing neighbors. Also, upon recovering from the virus, supposedly antibodies only exist in the body for around four months, which is not that long.

What about wearing a shirt when entering stores? Just about every store I go to requires you wear a shirt. There's no real benefit to wearing a shirt -- it's certainly not going to prevent you from getting illnesses. Do you submit willingly to the requirement that you put a shirt on your body in order to enter a store?
Yes—if we’re going to resist a rule, why not the one about shirts?

Gusamaso

Sparrow
It will be very interesting to see if Coronavirus infection/death rates explode in Idaho, after the decision to do away with the measures to contain it. The problem with the herd immunity strategy in Sweden was that the elderly took the hits, and their national death rate was about five times that of their mask wearing, social distancing neighbors. Also, upon recovering from the virus, supposedly antibodies only exist in the body for around four months, which is not that long.
The immune system is comprised of more than antibodies... T cells, B cells etc

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
I had to go to county court in western NY this week.

Masked up, stood in the security line, got my forehead temperature taken. "You're good, sir, go ahead to the metal detector."
Put my stuff on the conveyor, went through the arch, they wanded me and beeped at my aftermarket knee. "All set, sir."

No questions asked about where I've been the last X days (NY has a list of states that if you visit them you are required to self quarantine for two weeks. At least that's what the rules were the last time I looked, that could be different now.

Upstairs to the proper floor, sat on a bench and hung my mask off one ear. Watched people with masks shuffle around, the ones fully compliant were "customers" (?) or security guards. Saw a few county employees wearing masks on their mouths only (without covering their nose). They all walked past me with a smile (cheek bones and eye squinted) or a quick positive nod.

Took my mask off fully, rested it on my knee (mask was the same color as my pants). A couple minutes later, an officer approached me. And I'm mentally preparing for some sort of confrontation...

"Excuse me, sir, I didn't get your name when you came up ?"
"Malone."
"Malone... and who are you here to see ?"
"Reinhold. Judge Reinhold."
"Ok, Reinhold's courtroom is right around the corner, they should be calling you shortly."
"Ok, thank you."

In the courtroom I masked up. I was offered the use of a face shield, but declined.

That was it. Nobody stormed up to me in the hallway and demanded I mask up, but I also didn't push the issue in the courtroom (mostly based on the nature of my reasons for being there in the first place).

I'll need to go back next month. I'm curious what the guidelines will be at that time.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
Saw two clown world muzzle sights yesterday and I live in a major muzzle up area.

People buying cigarettes in muzzles. Good prioritization when it comes to lung protection.

My shemagh fell below my nose and was cussed out by a female employee. Two black people, which are very rare where I live, came in unmuzzled and the entire store went silent and the rude woman didn't say a word to them.

Saw two clown world muzzle sights yesterday and I live in a major muzzle up area.

People buying cigarettes in muzzles. Good prioritization when it comes to lung protection.

My shemagh fell below my nose and was cussed out by a female employee. Two black people, which are very rare where I live, came in unmuzzled and the entire store went silent and the rude woman didn't say a word to them.

See this is why Al Jolson wouldn't have had these problems.

Anyway...