Resisting against coronavirus laws

Rob Banks

Pelican

Share this. I dont expect it to amount to much but every time someone knows theyre not alone it does help
This is not helpful.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe many small businesses require the masks because otherwise they risk being shut down, excessively fined, or otherwise driven out of business.

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe many small businesses require the masks because otherwise they risk being shut down, excessively fined, or otherwise driven out of business.
It doesn't matter why they're gutless and since the government is paying their bills, does it really matter?

The boot stamping your face might look like your neighbor's boot...because it is.

Rob Banks

Pelican
It doesn't matter why they're gutless and since the government is paying their bills, does it really matter?

The boot stamping your face might look like your neighbor's boot...because it is.
Didn't you tell me you're a business owner?

I don't know what kind of business you own, but if you're telling me you'd resist government mandates to require your customers to wear masks (even if it meant getting you're business shut down), that is hard to believe.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher

I don't know what kind of business you own, but if you're telling me you'd resist government mandates to require your customers to wear masks (even if it meant getting you're business shut down), that is hard to believe.
How much longer can any business survive in this environment anyway? You really have nothing to lose.

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker

I would prefer if you don't share information from private conversations. However, yes.

The world is an unbelievable place. I hear some people have sued the government and private businesses over the masks. Not everyone shares that sort of information on public forums. Not all of us easily submit to obvious bullshit. I'd rather go to jail than be forced to wear a mask for this joke pandemic.

RomikJan

Sparrow
I saw the most pathetic thing today, I went to pick up a pizza at my friends pizza place and told him on the phone when ordering im just going to knock on the window when picking up and having it bought out because i don't wanna scare his karen customers. So as i'm standing outside waiting for it, I see this huge woman barely being able to walk, her whole hairline is soaking wet. Its like 90 degrees out, and its looking like the muzzle is going to make her faint. At this point i had no idea where she was walking to, but i took a wild guess in my head that shes heading to the pizza place and the pizza place is the finish line and i wondered if she would make it. I'm not even kidding guys the last steps to the pizza door was hard to watch, she legit looked like she was going to faint had it been one or two more steps away. As she gets to the last step, she wiggles some single glove out of her pocket. I felt bad for her and was like you don't need to wear anything, just get some fresh air your outside. She just ignored me , i forgot people with no masks are ghosts, so being that i was just a ghost, i started giggling openly and watched her trying to fit the glove. Her hand is too fat to enter the glove, and i'm watching this thing like on one knee almost trying to decide what she should touch for balance as shes trying to fit her gigantic hand through this little fisher price toy glove. She ends up ripping the glove, and then just wrapping it around the door handle, so she can finally enter the pizza place, and then she threw the glove away with the other hand. I wanted to be like its on your other hand now all that covid, but i didn't want to mess with her felt bad enough for her as it is, and i'm really not trying to be mean, i didn't say anything to her. I just couldn't believe it I stood there in complete shock, it was like watching the last person cross the marathon finish line. Im sure she rewarded herself and put away 2-3 pizzas easy . I just couldn't believe that someone who is that terrified of the virus that they spent a few minutes extra trying to fumble for a glove while they were about to pass out, just to get pizza.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Protests and unarmed resistance do not stop anything; Government has always 'granted', or crushed 'what the people demand', based on It's own preplanned agenda. True revolution/rebellion is only accomplished through a violent overthrow of the existing establishment.

[Italics added]^^

If the Government takes the "crush" route, that situation is going to change, and nothing can be done to stop it; except civil war - which will also mean that situation is going to change.
Your own army, your own police force has a limit in terms of how much violence it can direct against their own people. All Eastern European communist countries would have fallen were it not either for the direct interference by Soviet powers or the threat of those powers. All the EE countries would have kicked out the commies if the leaders only had to rely on their own police or army. It would have started with the Hungarians and Czechs in the 1950s and then continued until everyone was free. Your own cops and military will not massacre tens of thousands in every city, gun down unarmed citizens - they could kill their own sons or cousins without knowing.

Civil war actually is already a sign of a divided nation with various ethnicities or religions sharing the space and being able to be played against each other by the rulers. That is why a deeply divided nation is so useful to them. They imagine that their common bond shall be consummerism, marxism, easy sex and obedience to the party.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker

If enough people resist, then the cops do not dare to arrest a non-mask-wearing-barefaced woman. People have to realize the power they have. Obviously you are not to use weapons like Antifa-morons or the cops would have to defend themselves with greater force. But a crowd of unarmed unified people can stop it at this stage. Because currently they are not allowed to gun down people willy-nilly.
If you're currently a civilian in fancy dress, time to educate your colleagues or find another source of income...

Or become hated scum.

MRAll134

Kingfisher
In Canada, they have a facility in QC where people are being held, if they are not following Government isolation orders on CV19:

Canada Forcefully Imprisons ‘Uncooperative’ Citizens At Secret COVID-19 Facility, Report Says

Authorities in Quebec City, Canada, will isolate “uncooperative” citizens in a COVID-19 facility, the location of which is unknown, according to a new report.

Dr. Jacques Girard, who heads the Quebec City public health authority, said in a press conference that patrons of a bar were recently ordered to wait for the results of their COVID-19 tests, but they left the premises before the results came back positive. That, Girard said, “led to them being taken and forcibly placed into isolation by the state,” RAIR Foundation reported.

“[W]e may isolate someone for 14 days,” Girard said during the press conference. “And it is what we did this morning… forced a person to cooperate with the investigation… and police cooperation was exceptional.”

More here: https://www.dailywire.com/news/cana...izens-at-secret-covid-19-facility-report-says

homersheineken

Woodpecker
In Canada, they have a facility in QC where people are being held, if they are not following Government isolation orders on CV19:

Canada Forcefully Imprisons ‘Uncooperative’ Citizens At Secret COVID-19 Facility, Report Says

Authorities in Quebec City, Canada, will isolate “uncooperative” citizens in a COVID-19 facility, the location of which is unknown, according to a new report.

Dr. Jacques Girard, who heads the Quebec City public health authority, said in a press conference that patrons of a bar were recently ordered to wait for the results of their COVID-19 tests, but they left the premises before the results came back positive. That, Girard said, “led to them being taken and forcibly placed into isolation by the state,” RAIR Foundation reported.

“[W]e may isolate someone for 14 days,” Girard said during the press conference. “And it is what we did this morning… forced a person to cooperate with the investigation… and police cooperation was exceptional.”

More here: https://www.dailywire.com/news/cana...izens-at-secret-covid-19-facility-report-says
So the secret police have come to Canada. Chicago would be proud.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
The question is... are the Karens and Kens going to eventually burn out or have they adapted the Scamdemic as their new religion? Muzzle Culture seems to be here to stay, at least where I live.

It's as if our society's dignity has been so far eroded that our collective self-conscious wants the muzzle because we are ashamed of what we have become. It easier to hide yourself that way when you know you have become ugly as a species.

Daily Wire story no longer there. It's still covered on Summit News: Quebec City Says it Will Isolate “Uncooperative” Citizens in Secret Corona Facility

From listening to the speaker Dr. Girard, it sounds like there are no actual concentration camps per se; rather it sounds like they have made provisions at CIUSS (integrated health & social services centres) where people can be held for a specified quarantine period. Of course, the big takeaway is still the whole 'held against their will' part, which the good doctor euphemistically refers to as "preventive isolations".

Interestingly enough in the clip posted in the Summit News piece, at the 1:55 mark when the journalist is asking where the people are actually detained, someone off camera says "'c'est pas nécessaire" (trad 'it's not necessary'). Not necessary to ask the question, not necessary to know the answer, or is it directed at the doctor, meaning not necessary for him to answer the question? That is unclear.

fokm

Robin
Gold Member
For the past month or so I've only gone grocery shopping. I haven't hit Wal-Mart and Target.

Have you ever gone to a place that had Valet Parking and they had one of those big signs outside on the ground that can stand up even if it's windy? Target had that. But instead of "Valet Parking Here" the sign said, "Mask Required."

Then the door had just lots of papers on it. Mostly they all said you had to wear a mask. But one of them said, "For safety, no food or drink consumption allowed within the store."

This particular Target has a Starbucks inside of it. When the lockdowns first hit, the Starbucks was closed. You would think, "No food or drink consumption allowed" would mean that Starbucks would be closed, especially since it's for my safety. You would be wrong. Starbucks was open. You just can't sit down and eat.

Today I happened to go Wal-mart, a store I rarely go to to begin with. There were 13 pages of paper taped to the entrance: the executive order decree by the governor mandating the wearing of the mask.

If you want to know why Wal-Mart, Target, etc. are allowed while smaller stores are generally not, this is the reason. It's much easier to control a population if they all have to go to the same stores. We literally have government propaganda (I call it that, because these were not legally passed laws) at our store entrances and are not allowed to shop at risk. Mom and pops may not comply, but corporations will.

Most people I speak to in real life don't believe masks help, but no one is pushing back either.

RomikJan

Sparrow
For the past month or so I've only gone grocery shopping. I haven't hit Wal-Mart and Target.

Have you ever gone to a place that had Valet Parking and they had one of those big signs outside on the ground that can stand up even if it's windy? Target had that. But instead of "Valet Parking Here" the sign said, "Mask Required."

Then the door had just lots of papers on it. Mostly they all said you had to wear a mask. But one of them said, "For safety, no food or drink consumption allowed within the store."

This particular Target has a Starbucks inside of it. When the lockdowns first hit, the Starbucks was closed. You would think, "No food or drink consumption allowed" would mean that Starbucks would be closed, especially since it's for my safety. You would be wrong. Starbucks was open. You just can't sit down and eat.

Today I happened to go Wal-mart, a store I rarely go to to begin with. There were 13 pages of paper taped to the entrance: the executive order decree by the governor mandating the wearing of the mask.

If you want to know why Wal-Mart, Target, etc. are allowed while smaller stores are generally not, this is the reason. It's much easier to control a population if they all have to go to the same stores. We literally have government propaganda (I call it that, because these were not legally passed laws) at our store entrances and are not allowed to shop at risk. Mom and pops may not comply, but corporations will.

Most people I speak to in real life don't believe masks help, but no one is pushing back either.
Yup , been telling that to people for a long time, if you only have these big corporations open its actually not that hard to get them to do it in every store. I would imagine the higher ups told each regional manager thats whats required, he then reached out to all his managers in the area probably via email, and then all these single store managers just implemented it to all the worker bees. Its much harder to get this kind of control over small businesses. The bastards even sent all the stores all these cds to play over the intercom system to brainwash shoppers while they are shopping " please remember to social distance, and wear your mask. Please remember to follow our signs on the floor" some stores have it play on repeat, i couldn't stand it after ten minutes , and i was wondering how have these people worked there hearing that 8 hours a day.

I think i'm done with explaining myself and telling people i'm excused or i have this condition or that condition, think its time to say N O. Has anyone tried like setting up shopping trips with a few friends and enter around the same time and all basically say the same thing NO, wonder if it'll set off a chain reaction where other shoppers might say ya i'm all set as well. See what they'll do next

Stats

Robin
I had a friend in Toronto who got put in a covid isolation center back in july. Her and her cousin and her cousins 4 kids all got rounded up and put there for 3 or 4 weeks after getting tested. It was basically a free hotel stay with shitty free food paid for by the gov. Stupidly they put my friend who tested negative with one of the kids that tested positive locked up in the same room.

I had a friend in Toronto who got put in a covid isolation center back in july. Her and her cousin and her cousins 4 kids all got rounded up and put there for 3 or 4 weeks after getting tested. It was basically a free hotel stay with shitty free food paid for by the gov. Stupidly they put my friend who tested negative with one of the kids that tested positive locked up in the same room.
It will be hotels at first.