Resisting against coronavirus laws

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
You think anyone is going to give a shit about your US passport when it all goes down?
No, If anything I think passports won't even matter at that point. Stuff some cash in the border agents hand when you arrive.
The rules are breaking down and the guy probably realizes its a life threatening issue for you and hopefully has some compassion--or at least greed. It's probably obvious that you are coming there in violation of immigration laws-- you're not staying for 60 days or less as a tourist.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
I was reminded by life and divine guidance today to not revel in anger against cops as they too are only forced to enforce those moronic rules.

Today I was cleaning out my car close to a supermarket when I noticed two cops strolling by - one woman masked, the other man unmasked. They went into the direction of the supermarket and I was a bit angry thinking how disgusting it is to do those mask controls and fine the people which would be overturned in the courts anyway. I even followed them a bit checking whether they entered the shop. They did. I lingered more in my anger and wondered whether they would be shooting people soon if ordered. This stayed with me as I continued with my activities taking out some antiques out of the car that I wanted to throw away.

A bit later I noticed the cops returned with some food and drinks. I smiled to myself as I realized that they were just hungry, having their lunch break and one of the cops wasn't even believing in it much not wearing any mask. The woman likely only was forced to wear it due to the regulations. Then suddenly the female cop approached me and asked whether I am throwing away those antique kitchen appliences. I said yes and she smiled behind her mask asking whether she could have them. I said 'of course, I was going to throw them away anyway'. She happily took them and said that she collects those things in her home, lets some even outside in her garden. We said goodbye and it was indeed a loving and kind experience.

I was grateful for life teaching me to not let anger get the better of me. The elite are evil for sure, but most police forces in the world still have a certain bond left with the people they live in. Many understand that the new covid1984 regulations are bollocks. Those forces will never turn guns on people due to covid - at least not now - they have to import foreign forces or use drones for that.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Bill Gates says the absolute soonest we could return to normal is 2 years.

Of course in March he was saying 6 to 10 weeks...

This news makes me incredibly demoralized and black pilled. I am looking to start a family, and the idea of postponing courtship for at least 2 years is horrible. I've already lost almost 5% of my adult life to this ridiculous quarantine that's not even a quarantine.

And I have no faith that it will be "only" 2 years as it seems they are just toying with us and will keep extending this insane lockdown.

No one I know is scared of this flu anymore, so I wonder will they be able to keep us locked up like animals for 2 years?
Will the people revolt? Will we get any assistance beyond our single stimulus check from months ago?
How can we have lockdowns for 2 more years when Sweden and other countries are open ? Will the media just ignore the free areas and continue to scare us domestically? Is now the time to escape the country??

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
This news makes me incredibly demoralized and black pilled. I am looking to start a family, and the idea of postponing courtship for at least 2 years is horrible. I've already lost almost 5% of my adult life to this ridiculous quarantine that's not even a quarantine.
It can be easy to give into the black pill. The way to have a life is to have one. Think of it like a blessing...not too hard to see who to avoid with all this going on. Those people, perhaps a possible girl you would consider courting, were never going to be able to handle the first crisis they encountered. Now you know exactly who they are.

Make friends, create strong relationships with good people, invite others to your place each week, start businesses, switch to companies that don't follow along.

homersheineken

Woodpecker

Of course in March he was saying 6 to 10 weeks...

And I have no faith that it will be "only" 2 years as it seems they are just toying with us and will keep extending this insane lockdown.

No one I know is scared of this flu anymore, so I wonder will they be able to keep us locked up like animals for 2 years?
Will the people revolt? Will we get any assistance beyond our single stimulus check from months ago?
How can we have lockdowns for 2 more years when Sweden and other countries are open ? Will the media just ignore the free areas and continue to scare us domestically? Is now the time to escape the country??
THese are difficult times to be sure. To get a sense of the proportion to how bad times can be, watch the WW2 documentary World at War. I watched this during my paternal leave during peak shutdown.

You will see just how horrific and bleak life was then. There was a worldwide war happening, genocide on most continents, massive destruction and rapes, entire generations wiped out. They got through it. Today is bad, but in comparison, you will find the strength to carry on, as these people did.

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
Today is bad, but in comparison, you will find the strength to carry on, as these people did.
Too true. Look toward history and you'll see people enduring much worse and still getting married, having babies, etc. I've known several people who survived, as children, the Bosnian War. Their stories and scars are nothing to dismiss and they are very calm people under stress.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich

On Courtship : Men courted women 100 years ago by seeing them one time a week at their families' home, or somewhere simple as people didn't have the many entertainment options we've grown used to. Guess what? There were far more successful couples. I'm hopeful that while there might be less chances to meet women, those women will also be more ready to bond, as they can't go on vacations, out every saturday night.

I share with your frustration on alot of these issues, Lots of people who disagree with the measures, but still wearing a mask. Here in Canada, people just won't protest in the winter, it's not sustainable given the weather. Try and establish a routine and a life in this world, don't wait for things to go back to normal.

wojak

Pigeon
This past week I went to the beach with some friends to go surfing. I was expecting everybody to be all uptight about covid and mask-wearing because this beach tends to be blue-pilled. The guy who worked at the place we rented surfboards from had his mask down the whole time and didn't care that we didn't have masks. A few workers at the place we ate at didn't have masks either. Overall, it was a pretty awesome experience to see that a lot of people have woken up to the lie, even if it is just subconsciously. I think people are tired of the lie and as more time passes, I believe more people will wake up to the truth.
Regarding decline in compliance: I don't think this is because people are starting to see the lockdown for the lie it is, but rather because of a generalized lack of discipline. I'm sure most people still fully believe in the deadly coronavirus and truly believe they should be wearing masks, but simply don't for the same reason that most people don't eat healthy or exercise. It's safe to expect all these "awakened" people to line up on command for the vaccine once that gets pushed out.

In any case, it makes non-compliance easier for the rest of us.

Regarding decline in compliance: I don't think this is because people are starting to see the lockdown for the lie it is, but rather because of a generalized lack of discipline. I'm sure most people still fully believe in the deadly coronavirus and truly believe they should be wearing masks, but simply don't for the same reason that most people don't eat healthy or exercise. It's safe to expect all these "awakened" people to line up on command for the vaccine once that gets pushed out.

In any case, it makes non-compliance easier for the rest of us.
Yeah what you said makes a lot of sense. It's probably going to be a lot harder to comply when vaccines come.

paninaro

Kingfisher

Don't listen to Bill Gates -- he's not in power. Trump is in power, and he says a vaccine will be ready by next month:

President Trump announced a vaccine distribution plan Wednesday and predicted availability as early as October

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

Bill's upset at the Trump Administration's new COVID advisor.

Bill Gates claims the White House hired new coronavirus adviser Scott Atlas because he 'agrees' with the Trump administration's 'crackpot theories'

Bill Gates said the Trump administration appointed Dr Scott Atlas as the new coronavirus adviser because he 'agrees' with the White House's 'crackpot theories.'

In an interview with STAT News, the co-founder of Microsoft, whose foundation has committed $350 million for COVID-19 initiatives, criticized the federal government's response to the pandemic.

This includes the hire of Atlas, a senior fellow at Stanford University's conservative Hoover Institution.

Atlas has advocated for herd immunity, believes Americans should be exposed to the coronavirus as children and has questioned the effectiveness of masks.

'The administration's now hired this Stanford guy who has no background at all just because he agrees with their crackpot theories,' Gates said.
Atlas has reportedly advocated for herd immunity, a theory of allowing large numbers of people to get infected so the country as a whole can become immune.

However, this would allow the virus to spread unchecked and lead to the deaths of thousands of people in the process.

He also said it is 'a good thing' and 'not a problem' for younger Americans and children to be exposed tot the virus because they are 'zero risk.'
Public health experts admonished the agency, arguing more tests are needed, not fewer, and that it is well-known the virus can be spread by asymptomatic people.

'You know, this has been a mismanaged situation every step of the way,' Gates told STAT News.

'It's shocking. It's unbelievable - the fact that we would be among the worst in the world.'

Gates also criticized US Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Stephen Hahn after he misrepresented findings from a Mayo Clinic study that led to the agency approving convalescent plasma under emergency use authorization.

Hahn noted that the study found a 35 percent decrease in mortality among patients younger than age 80 who received plasma.

But the findings actually show 8.7 percent of patients treated with plasma within three days of diagnosis died after seven days, compared to 11.9 percent who were treated four days or more.

That’s an absolute difference of 3.2 percent, not 35 percent, and not compared to a control group.

'This is third grade math. I mean, are you kidding?' Gates said.

'The head of the FDA got up and said it was a 35 percent death reduction where it's not even a three percent reduction based on just a tiny little subset that was non-statistical. This is unheard of.'

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
It can be easy to give into the black pill. The way to have a life is to have one. Think of it like a blessing...not too hard to see who to avoid with all this going on. Those people, perhaps a possible girl you would consider courting, were never going to be able to handle the first crisis they encountered. Now you know exactly who they are.

Make friends, create strong relationships with good people, invite others to your place each week, start businesses, switch to companies that don't follow along.
Very true. On this day I was feeling the darkest I have in so long, I went to the local grocer. The manager was checking some prices in the aisles and I noticed the one-way signs on the ground were gone. "Did you finally give up on trying to make people walk one way?" I asked him?

"Yes, it was just too hard to enforce. People would get upset when you reminded them, and they just wanted to walk where they wanted to walk. A woman came in the store today without a mask, and I told her 'We have masks at the front desk.' --Oh no thanks, I don't need one.-- Ha ha What a good Answer!"

"What a good answer". Those were HIS words. It really really cheered me up. I have seen nothing but lethargy and ignorance my entire life for political or social issues. And so this really gave me hope. Maybe we would resist or revolt if we were forced to be locked up for 2 more years.

THese are difficult times to be sure. To get a sense of the proportion to how bad times can be, watch the WW2 documentary World at War. I watched this during my paternal leave during peak shutdown.

You will see just how horrific and bleak life was then. There was a worldwide war happening, genocide on most continents, massive destruction and rapes, entire generations wiped out. They got through it. Today is bad, but in comparison, you will find the strength to carry on, as these people did.
I've seen a couple of episodes and always meant to watch the rest--very good documentary. I'm not sure this is the time though.
I have been thinking how the current situation compares against past struggles like war. Obviously I'm not struggling or worrying about death or even experiencing much physical discomfort. But mentally I think one can draw parallels. I was thinking how mind bogglingly frustrating it is to have no idea when this will end, to think about how futile it is, to realize its fake and we are being lied to, and to know that we have no control or freedom.

And that's pretty similar to war. How many British guys sitting in the trenches started to think... Why the hell are we sitting here trying to kill a bunch of German boys our age? So we can take a few feet of shelled out wasteland? And then they will kill a bunch of us and take it back in a few months? What the hell are we doing here? When will it end? Why were we lied to about this war? This war is fake and a tool used by the elites to manipulate and harm us.

This pandemic is probably preferable to most serious struggles of the past. But it is worse in one particular way: Unlike a war where you are fighting for your own homeland like the Rhodesians or the Confederacy or the Finns in WW2, where there is camaraderie, a joint purpose and mission, and a way of resistance, our suffering is not one of battle losses or personal sacrifice, but instead a quiet loneliness and boredom. A slow wasting away day after day as our bodies entropy and our minds become more dull from the propaganda and lethargy. There is no hope other than the powers that be will have mercy on us one day. There is no real struggle or resistance. The choice is to shelter in place or.. what? Be arrested? At least with a war you may have no idea when it will end but you can play a role in making it end. Maybe I just need to become a normie and pretend that wearing my mask will help all this end soon and I am Doing My Part.

Gates criticizes every official or health adviser that doesn't parrot his agenda lockstep, its gates way or the high wa... err you get bribed, if not blackmailed, if not pariahed, if not outright threatened to go gates way.

Also many women have become lonely, the dopamine hits of social media are truly pale in reveling to that physical and proximal serotonin spike of being with a man, not just intimately but in good company, or at least in the good graces of. I find that its not hard to convince an attractive single young woman to go out for a hike or a walk, usually after talking to them for 10-15 minutes. If one is still doing some form of game that is. I am constantly screening for motherly qualities and signs of virginal or low notch count. If I can talk to her about God within the first few minutes of meeting her, then that is a good sign to proceed with some kind of interest before deciding on courtship later on. Even if I do not follow up, talking to women, with frame and authority, yet with compassion, is a perishable skill that should not be allowed to wither into flaccidity.

I would consider any approach of a woman resisting against these ridiculous measures, in a system that is trying to exterminate our kind, to procreate, or at least take steps towards, is a big middle finger to it.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
Mark my words - if they manage to draw this out for 2-3 years, then it means that they want to collapse the food supply, crash the world currencies and reboot everything in a shitty marxist system. If vaccines come out soon and many people start taking them, they create the vaccine ID cards, then it's actually the better option as dangerous as the vaxx can even be.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
I've found the only way I feel alive lately is spending time in nature. Been going fishing on my friends boat lately. The catches are always too small of course but it's a couple of guys having a good time doing something natural.

Going to a bar or restaurant, which I spent so much time doing before Kungflu, is too stressful for me.