Resisting against coronavirus laws

I sometimes scroll on the homepage of Reddit to get an indication on where the masses are on matters like vaccines, lockdowns and masks

Sadly, it's extremely blue pill

Here is a video on the homepage of a man that got arrested because he refused to wear the mask in a school board meeting. The video got 82k+ upvotes.

So your typical liberal Redditor thinks this authoritarian usurpation is actually a good thing. (I saw a comment 'he should have been tased' with 1000+ upvotes)

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
I sometimes scroll on the homepage of Reddit to get an indication on where the masses are on matters like vaccines, lockdowns and masks

Here is a video on the homepage of a man that got arrested because he refused to wear the mask in a school board meeting. The video got 82k+ upvotes.

So your typical liberal Redditor thinks this authoritarian usurpation is actually a good thing. (I saw a comment 'he should have been tased' with 1000+ upvotes)
Reddit is festering haven of soy boys and SJWs. They have no moral compass whatsoever.

Last edited:

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
I've found the only way I feel alive lately is spending time in nature. Been going fishing on my friends boat lately. The catches are always too small of course but it's a couple of guys having a good time doing something natural.

Going to a bar or restaurant, which I spent so much time doing before Kungflu, is too stressful for me.
I'm a a nature guy and am having trouble in my blue state shithole keeping it together. The following is an account from yesterday.

Left the house with my dog in pretty crappy mood but needed some fresh air. Went to a local state park where the attendant tried to mask Nazi me so that I would comply while walking. It's not mandatory but they are asking people to take diapers with them. I said no. Went in and started getting depressed when I saw all the diapering morons voluntarily throwing the things on. I left and decided to go to a different non-state park for some fresh air.

The first people I saw on this walk were a purple hair freak chick and her heroin skinny goth friend. I noticed that they diapered up as a non-diapered couple walked by them. Losers I thought. Then I smelled cigarette smoke. Yup these moron maskers were actually smoking. On a nature trail. While masking. I was feeling pretty pissy so I decided to walk fast and see if they would re-diaper when I walked by them. Fortunately they saw me coming without my mask and decided to take a different side trail.

And now for the fun. Didn't see anyone else for the rest of the walk but I was still majorly pissy. After keeping frame throughout this hoax I'm finally reaching the end. So I round a bend and this couple sees me and immediately step to the side. The guy shoves a t-shirt in front of his face. Soy boy type. I look him up and down and thats when my brain goes pop. White soy boy with BLM tshirt. BLM. Yup. My brain can't handle it anymore. So I popped. I say to them: 'I'm not sick you fucking morons'. Yup. Did it. Went there. The stunned soyboy lets out a pathetic girl like snicker and I calmly walk by. I think I stunned them. At that stage I was physically pumped to take things further if they wanted to but I left.

The world is just so messed up and my fuse keeps getting shorter and shorter.

homersheineken

Woodpecker

When a Karen is making sense, you really have to think about the situation. All the others sheep, sheepishly looking down or away.

What a clown world.

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
This pandemic is probably preferable to most serious struggles of the past. But it is worse in one particular way: Unlike a war where you are fighting for your own homeland like the Rhodesians or the Confederacy or the Finns in WW2, where there is camaraderie, a joint purpose and mission, and a way of resistance, our suffering is not one of battle losses or personal sacrifice, but instead a quiet loneliness and boredom. A slow wasting away day after day as our bodies entropy and our minds become more dull from the propaganda and lethargy. There is no hope other than the powers that be will have mercy on us one day. There is no real struggle or resistance. The choice is to shelter in place or.. what? Be arrested? At least with a war you may have no idea when it will end but you can play a role in making it end. Maybe I just need to become a normie and pretend that wearing my mask will help all this end soon and I am Doing My Part.
Start something. Invite the best dudes from your church to your house. Get the camaraderie going by doing something with them. Fishing, hiking, or whatever. Resistance can be as simple as promoting good values within a circle of other families. Turn off the propaganda and set up a home gym.

You believe there is no real struggle or resistance but your perspective is wrong. No one is going to build those things for you and when they finally do arrive...you want to find yourself already prepared because it probably will be within our lifetimes.

When a Karen is making sense, you really have to think about the situation. All the others sheep, sheepishly looking down or away.

What a clown world.
Even if we assume for a moment that the situation of the pandemic is alarming and that this is a very deadly virus, how does it help to stop the spread when two officers drag you out in the name of "public health"?

Note that the elites are making another false dichotomy: "pro masker" vs "anti masker", the latter representing the so called egotistic sociopath that is responsible for the fact that this pandemic isn't ending (parallel with the over-simplified label "anti-vaxxer" they put on people for everyone who questions the standard one-dimensional thinking that vaccinations are merely a positive story)

Barefaced

Pigeon
There has been a statewide mask mandate here for about the last three months (currently for anyone 5 years or older, while “in public”).

Shortly after the initial mandate, my employer made it company policy that anyone in the building must wear a mask. The way in which this was implemented is questionable, in my opinion. The manager in my department approached me individually, handed me a mask and told me that we all have to wear one. There were no company memos or e-mails that I saw, nor meetings and discussions on proper use of PPE.

Initially, I complied with this, to an extent. I would have a mask on only sometimes, that is, and usually have it below the nose or pulled all the way down to my chin. Most of the time I work alone and am not close to anyone.

Recently, I stopped complying altogether. I haven’t had a mask on for at least several weeks, probably longer. No one said anything until now, when I was approached by the regional head honcho, who is not usually around. He told me I have to wear one and that refusal to do so would lead up to termination. He was direct but not rude about it. In fact, he said he personally doesn’t think masks work, but that it’s the rules. He even said I could pull it down when no one’s around.

I knew this confrontation was inevitable and imminent, and had tried to prepare myself for it, questioning if I’m willing to risk my job over this. I had imagined the scenario in which I would respond that I will not wear one, but in the moment of actuality, this did not happen.
Perhaps it is the best course of action to comply, in the interest of remaining employed- at least for now. But this situation is motivating me to look into the legitimacy of this policy and its implementation. That is new to me, I must admit. Insofar as I have looked into it, a company can enforce this with the threat of termination of employment, because they have the backing of the CDC and the governor. If anyone has information to the contrary, please advise. Maybe there’s some kind of OSHA loophole or something. Otherwise, had anyone else been in a similar situation and if so, how did you handle it?
Refusing to wear a mask at the local shop is all well and good, but how are we to resist this when our jobs are threatened? Or other essential services, like an eye exam, for example. All of these places require masks and there doesn’t seem to be a way around it.
I’ve grown increasingly despondent about it, and am fed up to the point that I want to refuse to comply, no matter the consequences. Because there doesn’t seem to be an end in sight.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
There has been a statewide mask mandate here for about the last three months (currently for anyone 5 years or older, while “in public”).

Shortly after the initial mandate, my employer made it company policy that anyone in the building must wear a mask. The way in which this was implemented is questionable, in my opinion. The manager in my department approached me individually, handed me a mask and told me that we all have to wear one. There were no company memos or e-mails that I saw, nor meetings and discussions on proper use of PPE.

Initially, I complied with this, to an extent. I would have a mask on only sometimes, that is, and usually have it below the nose or pulled all the way down to my chin. Most of the time I work alone and am not close to anyone.

Recently, I stopped complying altogether. I haven’t had a mask on for at least several weeks, probably longer. No one said anything until now, when I was approached by the regional head honcho, who is not usually around. He told me I have to wear one and that refusal to do so would lead up to termination. He was direct but not rude about it. In fact, he said he personally doesn’t think masks work, but that it’s the rules. He even said I could pull it down when no one’s around.

I knew this confrontation was inevitable and imminent, and had tried to prepare myself for it, questioning if I’m willing to risk my job over this. I had imagined the scenario in which I would respond that I will not wear one, but in the moment of actuality, this did not happen.
Perhaps it is the best course of action to comply, in the interest of remaining employed- at least for now. But this situation is motivating me to look into the legitimacy of this policy and its implementation. That is new to me, I must admit. Insofar as I have looked into it, a company can enforce this with the threat of termination of employment, because they have the backing of the CDC and the governor. If anyone has information to the contrary, please advise. Maybe there’s some kind of OSHA loophole or something. Otherwise, had anyone else been in a similar situation and if so, how did you handle it?
Refusing to wear a mask at the local shop is all well and good, but how are we to resist this when our jobs are threatened? Or other essential services, like an eye exam, for example. All of these places require masks and there doesn’t seem to be a way around it.
I’ve grown increasingly despondent about it, and am fed up to the point that I want to refuse to comply, no matter the consequences. Because there doesn’t seem to be an end in sight.
They may or may not be able to can you over face diapering. But they can fire you for any reason at all assuming you're in the US and not a union member. Even then as a union member they have all cucked out too. Your options are 1. Don't face diaper and get fired or laid off. 2. Diaper and make a statement and be a good employee number, or 3. Diaper only when necessary and be shunned by normies, not get promoted and linger on the edge.

Barefaced

Pigeon
can't you get a medical exemption due to a "condition". can't fire you then.
I haven’t really explored that option but, the person I spoke with implied that having an exemption could lead to termination as well.
It’s just absurd how this has been implemented across the nation without any proper risk assessment or following of the precautionary principle. We are even told that asthma and mental illness are not enough to warrant exemptions. But I am curious if there are any examples of people being fired for not wearing the mask, with or without having a condition and/or exemption.
[/QUOTE]
They may or may not be able to can you over face diapering. But they can fire you for any reason at all assuming you're in the US and not a union member. Even then as a union member they have all cucked out too. Your options are 1. Don't face diaper and get fired or laid off. 2. Diaper and make a statement and be a good employee number, or 3. Diaper only when necessary and be shunned by normies, not get promoted and linger on the edge.
Aren’t there exceptions to this, though? Cases of wrongful termination due to discrimination, for example.
Just curious, which option would you choose?

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
Barefaced (great username, by the way),

Something to take into consideration is that even if you have any sort of legal loophole to not wear the mask, from then on out you're likely going to be scrutinized for every move you make.

Seven minutes in the bathroom? Let's document that in his file.

Smoking within 49.5 feet of the building instead of the required minimum of 50 feet? Let's sit down for a verbal warning (and sign here that it's a verbal warning).

Flat tire or car won't start this morning? You're late, we're writing you up for that and adding it to your file.

That sucks that the candy machine didn't drop your bag of chips, but why are you shaking the machine and abusing company property?

In short, if they can't dismiss you for the mask, they will find or create something else (and cover their asses with documentation).

Amwolf

Robin
I'm a a nature guy and am having trouble in my blue state shithole keeping it together. The following is an account from yesterday.

Went to a local state park where the attendant tried to mask Nazi me so that I would comply while walking. It's not mandatory but they are asking people to take diapers with them.
Someone asked you to wear a mask upon entrance to a state park? In what state was this? I can relate to passing masked hikers as I've done so myself in a couple of secluded state parks, which I found astonishing. But like you've said, most of those whom masked up as I approached them while walking in opposite directions on the trails, were all of the SJW-type.

Amwolf

Robin

Where did this happen? I applaud that guy for making a stand.

Barefaced

Pigeon
Barefaced (great username, by the way),

Something to take into consideration is that even if you have any sort of legal loophole to not wear the mask, from then on out you're likely going to be scrutinized for every move you make.

Seven minutes in the bathroom? Let's document that in his file.

Smoking within 49.5 feet of the building instead of the required minimum of 50 feet? Let's sit down for a verbal warning (and sign here that it's a verbal warning).

Flat tire or car won't start this morning? You're late, we're writing you up for that and adding it to your file.

That sucks that the candy machine didn't drop your bag of chips, but why are you shaking the machine and abusing company property?

In short, if they can't dismiss you for the mask, they will find or create something else (and cover their asses with documentation).
Good point (I admittedly, was in the bathroom at work when I read this post). Probably best to go along to get along and focus my energy elsewhere.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
I posted this in another thread but feel its worth repeating.

Back in July is when the CDC made its recommendation for widespread use of masks. Prior to that they had vacillated back and forth and there were suggestions for masks but no "official reccomendation"

I wonder how many people have actually gone to the CDC website to see the "research" in support of such a recommendation. I mean the CDC wouldnt make such a recommendation, that seriously impacts peoples day to day, lightly...right?

I mean there had to be a voluminous amount of data by that point...right?

Actually the cornerstone of the CDC's edict was....

The infection rate between two hairstylists that tested positive who wore masks and their 139 clients who also wore masks.

No infections

Case closed

Yep. Based on that "study" and a few equally "rigorous" supporting resources the Holy Global Church Of The Mask was founded

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
So this gym in the midwest that had a CLOSED flashing sign that was open for a couple months.

Its open now with the state regulation changes. Still no masks which is against state regs. There is a huge sign 'WEAR A MASK'. No masks, guys who work there say, no mask needed. People are cool and relaxed. Its mostly a bunch of the real exercise guys I used to see plus a few randoms.

Its a great place to relax because they have big screen tvs, no masks, bring some snacks like a few pieces of fruit for after my workout. Not many places you can go here in my state because it happens to be one of the strictest. Still no movie theatres open.

Its a completely different vibe. No masks, people deadlifting, eating an apple, watching some TV, talking about facepulls.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
If you live in the US you have very few protections as a worker. All the power lies with the corporation. Some states are better than others, but in my state (they absurdly call it a "right to work" state, as if lacking employment protection is some sort of worker's right or benefit), you can be fired for any reason, or no reason at all, and the employer owes you nothing, not even pay beyond the day you actually work. If you are not ready to leave your job, then you should put on a face diaper. I don't believe in the face diaper, and I don't have a job that could ask me to wear one, but the way I would view it is that if you are working for a corporation, you are probably already doing morally questionable things for them, so this is not a huge additional imposition. Corporations are generally evil to some degree, and I would just view this as part of the agreement we make when we choose to work for a company.

The only exception I know of is that due to a recent Supreme Court ruling in 2020, it is now probably illegal to fire a gay or transgender person. There is probably an honest way you could insinuate you were gay, such as telling a supervisor "I prefer the company of men." haha... now you'll probably be up for promotion.

I need to visit my gym. I have avoided it as their official communication states masks are required but I wonder if people are truly complying.

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
The only exception I know of is that due to a recent Supreme Court ruling in 2020, it is now probably illegal to fire a gay or transgender person. There is probably an honest way you could insinuate you were gay, such as telling a supervisor "I prefer the company of men." haha... now you'll probably be up for promotion.
You joke but in all seriousness this is the only way to win the gender war. THE ONLY WAY. Straight people need to start identifying as gay/trans. If they call you out then you can sue the F out of them. You need to take their language and their rules and use it against them. They can't win.

Roosh

Cardinal

Left the house with my dog in pretty crappy mood but needed some fresh air. Went to a local state park where the attendant tried to mask Nazi me so that I would comply while walking. It's not mandatory but they are asking people to take diapers with them. I said no. Went in and started getting depressed when I saw all the diapering morons voluntarily throwing the things on. I left and decided to go to a different non-state park for some fresh air.

The first people I saw on this walk were a purple hair freak chick and her heroin skinny goth friend. I noticed that they diapered up as a non-diapered couple walked by them. Losers I thought. Then I smelled cigarette smoke. Yup these moron maskers were actually smoking. On a nature trail. While masking. I was feeling pretty pissy so I decided to walk fast and see if they would re-diaper when I walked by them. Fortunately they saw me coming without my mask and decided to take a different side trail.

And now for the fun. Didn't see anyone else for the rest of the walk but I was still majorly pissy. After keeping frame throughout this hoax I'm finally reaching the end. So I round a bend and this couple sees me and immediately step to the side. The guy shoves a t-shirt in front of his face. Soy boy type. I look him up and down and thats when my brain goes pop. White soy boy with BLM tshirt. BLM. Yup. My brain can't handle it anymore. So I popped. I say to them: 'I'm not sick you fucking morons'. Yup. Did it. Went there. The stunned soyboy lets out a pathetic girl like snicker and I calmly walk by. I think I stunned them. At that stage I was physically pumped to take things further if they wanted to but I left.

The world is just so messed up and my fuse keeps getting shorter and shorter.
You won't last unless you can take a step back from the insanity and see it from a perspective of spiritual warfare. This is going to be a very long war.