Resisting against coronavirus laws

paninaro

Kingfisher
Refusing to wear a mask at the local shop is all well and good, but how are we to resist this when our jobs are threatened? Or other essential services, like an eye exam, for example. All of these places require masks and there doesn’t seem to be a way around it.
I’ve grown increasingly despondent about it, and am fed up to the point that I want to refuse to comply, no matter the consequences. Because there doesn’t seem to be an end in sight.
Employers have broad latitude on dictating what employees need to do and wear as part of their job. For example, they can mandate that you wear the company uniform, and if you don't, you'll get fired.

Discrimination claims typically involved a protected class and this wouldn't fall under that.

The only possibility I can think of is requesting accommodation under ADA, if you have proper documentation, but the employer in this case can say they are unable to provide accommodation because their insurer requires it or there are no other positions they have where a mask is not a requirement.

Roosh

Cardinal
As many of you know, I have been traveling through the Northeast and now Midwest of the United States. I am saddened to report that outside of gas station rest stops, I have not seen mask compliance below 80% anywhere in my travels, including rural areas. It's usually 90% or higher, and the most typical resistance is wearing it under the nose. I often see rough-looking blue collar men getting out of their pickup trucks to put on a mask before entering a store. Usually I'm the only one who doesn't have a mask on.

The good news is that I have yet to be yelled at by a fellow customer, unlike the case in Washington D.C. If a store is small, I'm almost always asked to wear a mask by a store employee, usually the manager (I comply). I sense that the small stores don't really care about the mask but don't want to get in trouble by the state, which I can understand. My mentality is, "Let's see if I can complete the transaction with a naked face." I see it more as a silly game. A lot of the tension I had before is gone since I'm not a regular at any of the stores I go to.

I did see a man in my hotel with a mask that said "I Hate Wearing This Mask." I smiled and gave him a nod. Now that most of the population is groomed to wear a mask, I have a bad feeling that mask orders will be in effect until at least the spring.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
I went to the grocery store this morning without a mask. I was the only one.

The guy ahead of me in line at the cashier was wearing one, complaining to another guy about masks and how they thought it was a bunch of bull. They kind of made a comment "well we don't have to ask this guy". I smiled and joined in the conversation for a bit.

I wonder, what is the best way to help people who don't believe in it, to actually not wear the mask.
The best I can come to is convincing them that "we take the masks off when we decide, otherwise they will never come off". I suppose people don't want to make the masked people scared or seem like a corona jerk. This is the best reason I can think of.

Went on a date and actually did leave my mask in the car. We went for a walk through the park then tried to get some sushi. Walked into a restaurant and were at the table ready to sit, but I was told I had to leave by the chinese waiter because I didn't have a mask. I told him I was already at the table which was about 5 feet from the door. He said it didn't matter, gotta have a mask.

We went to another place and I got in without the mask. I actually did forget it in my car. It does become enjoyable

As many of you know, I have been traveling through the Northeast and now Midwest of the United States. I am saddened to report that outside of gas station rest stops, I have not seen mask compliance below 80% anywhere in my travels, including rural areas. It's usually 90% or higher, and the most typical resistance is wearing it under the nose. I often see rough-looking blue collar men getting out of their pickup trucks to put on a mask before entering a store. Usually I'm the only one who doesn't have a mask on.

The good news is that I have yet to be yelled at by a fellow customer, unlike the case in Washington D.C. If a store is small, I'm almost always asked to wear a mask by a store employee, usually the manager (I comply). I sense that the small stores don't really care about the mask but don't want to get in trouble by the state, which I can understand. My mentality is, "Let's see if I can complete the transaction with a naked face." I see it more as a silly game. A lot of the tension I had before is gone since I'm not a regular at any of the stores I go to.

I did see a man in my hotel with a mask that said "I Hate Wearing This Mask." I smiled and gave him a nod. Now that most of the population is groomed to wear a mask, I have a bad feeling that mask orders will be in effect until at least the spring.
Here in Victoria mask-wearing is mandatory or you'll face a $200 fine, 99% compliance, even in the rural areas. We are going in to the hot summer months soon and I can't imagine wearing one myself. The rural areas have zero cases, this mask order is a humiliation ritual in my opinion.

I took my family to the beach a couple of days ago as it was a beautiful sunny, 21C spring day and almost everyone was wearing a mask. Dog walkers, sun lovers, fisherman and even some of the surfers(!) were wearing the muzzle. We did not wear it and got some strange looks from some boomers (100% boomer compliance). Two young couples were walking hand in hand without the thing on and they smiled at us in solidarity.

I went to the shop to buy some groceries and the clerk asked me to put the muzzle on as he could face a $4000 fine serving me! These masks are never going away.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
Now that most of the population is groomed to wear a mask, I have a bad feeling that mask orders will be in effect until at least the spring.
I fear you are too optimistic about the chance of it ending in spring. When the elites take power they do not give it back. Think of 9/11 and the excessive policies, travel restrictions and wars with uninvolved nations. They will throw us bits of freedom here and there but they will make you feel as if you have to earn it. They want us graveling at their feet begging, diapers muffling our voices, while humiliated and ashamed.

They hate us and don't want us on their planet.

Here in Victoria mask-wearing is mandatory or you'll face a $200 fine, 99% compliance, even in the rural areas. We are going in to the hot summer months soon and I can't imagine wearing one myself. The rural areas have zero cases, this mask order is a humiliation ritual in my opinion.

I took my family to the beach a couple of days ago as it was a beautiful sunny, 21C spring day and almost everyone was wearing a mask. Dog walkers, sun lovers, fisherman and even some of the surfers(!) were wearing the muzzle. We did not wear it and got some strange looks from some boomers (100% boomer compliance). Two young couples were walking hand in hand without the thing on and they smiled at us in solidarity.

I went to the shop to buy some groceries and the clerk asked me to put the muzzle on as he could face a $4000 fine serving me! These masks are never going away.
Oh they'll go away, but not unless a sizable number of people tell these 40%-plus bodyfat-composed "health" experts and their minions in public service to stop or else (pitchforks, torches, gibbets, crows, that sort of thing). Boomers as a whole, barring a few outliers, will go to their graves with their pride and their minds knowing they were right so its pointless to convince them. The source is the issue, I've been bringing it up for years, the source has got to go, the massive brainwashing schmedia industry. Walter Kronkite isn't there to lull them to bed every evening anymore, at least giving them the illusion of a good night's sleep, but their trust in that web of lies cannot be shaken

I fear you are too optimistic about the chance of it ending in spring. When the elites take power they do not give it back. Think of 9/11 and the excessive policies, travel restrictions and wars with uninvolved nations. They will throw us bits of freedom here and there but they will make you feel as if you have to earn it. They want us graveling at their feet begging, diapers muffling our voices, while humiliated and ashamed. They hate us and don't want us on their planet.
I was about to add to this, give these leeches an inch and they take ten miles. The mask rules are never going away until the globalist bankers go away. Get ready for depression.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
I was about to add to this, give these leeches an inch and they take ten miles. The mask rules are never going away until the globalist bankers go away. Get ready for depression.
The face diaper is massively symbolic.

COVID has ruined countless lives. Destroyed careers, small businesses, families and marriages. The suicide rate and rates of depression are sky high. I predict deep state organized mass shootings non stop this fall.

By forcing us to wear the diaper and seeing everyone else wear it - every TV commercial, every sports game, every walk in the park, every trip to the store - they are reminding us of their dominion over us. For people like us the feeling is conscious, we know their bullshit... but for normies (80%) its recognized only in their in their subconscious and is eating them alive as well.

Insane how psychological warfare works.

Oh they'll go away, but not unless a sizable number of people tell these 40%-plus bodyfat-composed "health" experts and their minions in public service to stop or else (pitchforks, torches, gibbets, crows, that sort of thing). Boomers as a whole, barring a few outliers, will go to their graves with their pride and their minds knowing they were right so its pointless to convince them. The source is the issue, I've been bringing it up for years, the source has got to go, the massive brainwashing schmedia industry. Walter Kronkite isn't there to lull them to bed every evening anymore, at least giving them the illusion of a good night's sleep, but their trust in that web of lies cannot be shaken
I should've said "they'll never go away unless the people stand up". Same for the lockdown in Melbourne at the moment, my bad.

By forcing us to wear the diaper and seeing everyone else wear it - every TV commercial, every sports game, every walk in the park, every trip to the store - they are reminding us of their dominion over us. For people like us the reminder is conscious, we know their bullshit... but for normies (80%) its recognized in their in their subconscious.

Insane how psychological warfare works.
Yes, it is a reminder of their rule. That means that the current system, the current beliefs people are fighting for against this oppressive over-reaching cabal, is also part of the trope. It died the slow death. What people should be fighting over is economic freedom, and the initiative to start a new country (which means taking and securing land and resources etc) that does not have its roots grounded in freemasonry, merchantry, usury, nor globalism. The land mass of North America alone could make up hundreds of such individual and independent cultures. But it is a bloc. The reminders that we are under alien occupation are daily, and constant, for those with eyes to see. That is psychological warfare at least in our human experience, that has never occurred before. When the Jews defeated their enemies at certain points in history, they inflicted great miseries upon them. What is so different in our daily lives? The only reason why we all weren't killed is because economically we are worth more alive, until a certain point. There is so little left people can do that it seems like the ability to keep going is gradually diminishing. It won't end well for anyone, but where there is human life there is opportunity for freedom from parasites. No amount of drones and cybersecurity can stop human grit. The sterilized, soulless future the bankers want us all to look forward to is their world, their grand delusion, that only through chaos could they bring about. There is no use in trying to save something that is already dead, but within the spark of each one of us, is a light given by God to create, and when you create something, it will vastly overpower those who only have the innate ability to usurp and destroy.

Day 181 and still no muzzle for me. I've chosen which hill I'll die on, but at the same time I'm not out there heckling people about it. I just go about my own way and no diaperface out there has the kind of energy to match my movements yet. So in a way, while they are reminding everyone that they have won and we have all lost by wearing a shit pouch on our mouths, I walk around without one, no harness on my back, though the amount of places I go publicly has reduced by about 3/4. I would be able to go do much more, unopposed, if I were to diaper up, but that will never happen. I truly feel for those of you here that have your livelihoods tied to this compliant act of self-humiliation. If a few of you together were to bound up in small groups of 3-4 even, you could start making your own lives out in the wilderness and surpass the level of sophistication that most cities have in a year or even less. There is always an alternative, if you feel backed into a corner, you need to both pray and search.

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
You won't last unless you can take a step back from the insanity and see it from a perspective of spiritual warfare. This is going to be a very long war.
Sure. Absolutely. I do regret losing my cool. But where do we draw the line? As I've said before in my area the covid started at least in January and was done by no later than May. I had it and so did tons of people I know. Our local government has known the truth for ages but they lie about it continuously.

At first when this crap started I was like 'I have a secret that you don't know' when I was around people. Now that this spiritual/mental affliction has spread so that people treat each other with MASSIVE human indecency when they are even out of doors I've had enough. My protocol now will be to politely point out that by throwing up face coverings when people walk by is fundamentally insulting and walk by peacefully.

Between BLM and the fake virus almost everyone I know had mentally checked out. The churches are now satanistic cults that virtue signal anal sex and fake racism while inner cities burn. The school systems emotionally abuse kids by masking them and distancing them. Our media is just an incessant pile of lies that everyone believes. We live in a godless dying society and everyone seems intent on intentionally throwing more wood on the burning fire of spiritual decay.

Now excuse me while I go listen to WAP and watch Cuties.

This needs no explanation. Click it if you want to. We have truly become a species that should not exist by natural law.
First rule of survival: Conceal your nakedness!

I think an entire dairy-product warehouse has less cottage-cheese in it, then that picture.

As an aside, I'm surprised you didn't look up the Wiki "background / early life" of the 'Artist'.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
I fear you are too optimistic about the chance of it ending in spring. When the elites take power they do not give it back. Think of 9/11 and the excessive policies, travel restrictions and wars with uninvolved nations. They will throw us bits of freedom here and there but they will make you feel as if you have to earn it. They want us graveling at their feet begging, diapers muffling our voices, while humiliated and ashamed.

They hate us and don't want us on their planet.
Agreed. When Bill Gates says the soonest we could possibly return to normal is 2 years, I have no hope that we will have a normal life for at least 2 years. In fact, based on his prior statements that it would be 14 days, and then 6 weeks, and then 2 years, I see 2 years as grossly optimistic.

The only way I see things ending sooner is if the antichrist returns. The antichrist is supposed to return to bring peace and stability back to the world who is desperately seeking a savior. I often wondered how people would be stupid enough to accept such a false hero, but now I see all that it takes is a Hegelian "problem" that is severe enough, and the coronavirus lockdown + race riots certainly fits that bill. Plus we are in a worldwide pandemic, which meets some biblical conditions that I could not foresee being possible until now.

Yes, the model is 9/11. You may think you will walk through the streets again with your mouth uncovered, freely smiling at others. Well, for a long time I thought I would be able to fly without water or wine or deodorant confiscated from me by special police, who search and clear me for travel. I thought surely it's far too impractical to try to stop tourists from carrying all of these prohibited items, and forcing people to stand in lines for an hour before boarding a plane. Surely this is a temporary overreaction and we will go back to a more practical system. Well, it never happened and we are not going back to that freedom. Will we go back to the freedom of being maskless?

If one makes compromises, or takes the mark of the beast, the pressure can be lifted. With air travel, there is a slight reprieve if one is willing to give their biometric fingerprint to the beast, to become a TSA Trusted Traveler, which allows you to go through the old 1990s metal detectors, keep shoes on, keep laptops in their bags, and not be as repressed as the others (of course, you are still far less free than you were before, and still must be granted permission by the authorities to travel at all, but you are more free than the masses). I suspect there will be a similar option given to us with the virus. Submit to something demoralizing and evil, whether that is the vaccine, a microchip, or just further tracking via a smartphone, and you can remove your face mask.

Last edited:

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
Agreed. When Bill Gates says the soonest we could possibly return to normal is 2 years, I have no hope that we will have a normal life for at least 2 years. In fact, based on his prior statements that it would be 14 days, and then 6 weeks, I see 2 years as grossly optimistic.
I've tried to explain it my GF and I'm trying to slowly red pill those close to me.

Everyone on this board needs to fully realized that normal is gone. The world we've known is dead. Gone. Through. Finito. Everything we've appreciated is gone. It's been culturally misappropriated and dead. The masses have swalled the corona lie and are more than willing to swallow any other lies that follow. Our cultures golden age has passed and it's on to NWO dystopia. No one will fight for the world we knew. The rules are all changing folks.

And sadly as I look out on the brain dead normies and their infantilized little world of stupidity and depravity I think one thought: Let it burn. All of it.

And sadly as I look out on the brain dead normies and their infantilized little world of stupidity and depravity I think one thought: Let it burn. All of it.
Agreed. However, there are pockets of sanity and resemblance of that world left in some parts of fly over country. If you're in a city, get the hell out if you have the means. I think this circus is just getting warmed up. One's best chance of survival is to be part of a group of like minded people.

Barefaced

Pigeon
I've tried to explain it my GF and I'm trying to slowly red pill those close to me.

Everyone on this board needs to fully realized that normal is gone. The world we've known is dead. Gone. Through. Finito. Everything we've appreciated is gone. It's been culturally misappropriated and dead. The masses have swalled the corona lie and are more than willing to swallow any other lies that follow. Our cultures golden age has passed and it's on to NWO dystopia. No one will fight for the world we knew. The rules are all changing folks.

I have come to this realization more and more, whereas before I may have been in a state of denial. Indeed, this was the objective from the start- the “new normal.” It didn’t take long for the propaganda machine to inject that term into the public consciousness. That, to me, was a dead giveaway.

No one I know realizes this. Most of them are asleep and I can’t get through to them. It is a feeling of hopelessness, desolation and frustration. I think that I must not put it upon myself to try and make them see, but accept that they’re not ready or able, and move on, instead of banging my head against the wall.

Lately I have been thinking that the way to proceed now is to seek God. I’ve been pretty much agnostic up to this point, and labeled myself as such here. But at one time I felt a connection to the divine and maybe that sense of it has always been there, only I’ve chosen to ignore it. Now, as evil reveals itself more and more, tightening its grip over the earth, is there any greater, more necessary act of resistance than to turn to God?

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
I was reminded by life and divine guidance today to not revel in anger against cops as they too are only forced to enforce those moronic rules.

Today I was cleaning out my car close to a supermarket when I noticed two cops strolling by - one woman masked, the other man unmasked. They went into the direction of the supermarket and I was a bit angry thinking how disgusting it is to do those mask controls and fine the people which would be overturned in the courts anyway. I even followed them a bit checking whether they entered the shop. They did. I lingered more in my anger and wondered whether they would be shooting people soon if ordered. This stayed with me as I continued with my activities taking out some antiques out of the car that I wanted to throw away.

A bit later I noticed the cops returned with some food and drinks. I smiled to myself as I realized that they were just hungry, having their lunch break and one of the cops wasn't even believing in it much not wearing any mask. The woman likely only was forced to wear it due to the regulations. Then suddenly the female cop approached me and asked whether I am throwing away those antique kitchen appliences. I said yes and she smiled behind her mask asking whether she could have them. I said 'of course, I was going to throw them away anyway'. She happily took them and said that she collects those things in her home, lets some even outside in her garden. We said goodbye and it was indeed a loving and kind experience.

I was grateful for life teaching me to not let anger get the better of me. The elite are evil for sure, but most police forces in the world still have a certain bond left with the people they live in. Many understand that the new covid1984 regulations are bollocks. Those forces will never turn guns on people due to covid - at least not now - they have to import foreign forces or use drones for that.
These fancy dress morons are choosing to enforce tyranny...

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
Just bought a coach ticket for a journey that crosses a closed border in Europe (Latvia/Belarus)...

I have to fill in a form online, then they will send me a QR CODE to show at the border.

I wonder what could be added?...

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
I have come to this realization more and more, whereas before I may have been in a state of denial. Indeed, this was the objective from the start- the “new normal.” It didn’t take long for the propaganda machine to inject that term into the public consciousness. That, to me, was a dead giveaway.

No one I know realizes this. Most of them are asleep and I can’t get through to them. It is a feeling of hopelessness, desolation and frustration. I think that I must not put it upon myself to try and make them see, but accept that they’re not ready or able, and move on, instead of banging my head against the wall.

Lately I have been thinking that the way to proceed now is to seek God. I’ve been pretty much agnostic up to this point, and labeled myself as such here. But at one time I felt a connection to the divine and maybe that sense of it has always been there, only I’ve chosen to ignore it. Now, as evil reveals itself more and more, tightening its grip over the earth, is there any greater, more necessary act of resistance than to turn to God?
I agree. I feel so much anger at things but Roosh is correct in that we all need to get through that 'Anger' phase and turn to the spiritual. Now that I'm typing this i realize I've been going through the standard stages of grief. The only way through is to practice forgiveness and humility. If I let the hate and anger get to me I'll be lost.

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
Just bought a coach ticket for a journey that crosses a closed border in Europe (Latvia/Belarus)...

I have to fill in a form online, then they will send me a QR CODE to show at the border.

I wonder what could be added?...
What happens if your phone 'slips' into the toilet when you drop a deuce? No phone, no travel? We've been carrying the mark of the beast with us all along,