Resisting against coronavirus laws

As to the year over year death rates, I had a similar discussion on city data that earned me a 10 day ban. It's been awhile since I looked at the data, but a clear pattern was evident the last time I checked that year over year death rates have been rising slightly for a few years (maybe population increase explains it). So in order to get a clear picture, you would need to look at the year over year death rates in concert with population numbers, then calculate the standard deviation to determine the degree of randomness to the number. Which is a long winded way of saying that a raw score of- whatever- say +5% is meaningless without context. That's assuming, of course, that the whole thing isn't in the tank and replete with lies in the first place (an assumption that I'm not willing to make).

I don't know if I'm allowed to post links yet, but Dr. Scott of contendingfortruth.com has great info on Covid19. Good Christian brother, too.

wojak

Pigeon
Went to dunkin donuts today as I haven't been in a long time, and would have just made coffee at home but was out and it was around 630 in the morning was half asleep. Standing in line with a few die hard normies, and finally its my turn to go the counter and keep in mind i have already been standing there almost ten minutes and the fat mess cashier has made eye contact with me the whole time, but didn't say anything until i got to the front and finally goes in a loud angry voice " WHERE IS YOUR GOVERNMENT REQUIRED MANDATORY FACE MASK , and i just went oh i have asthma lemme get a medium coffee, and everything bagel...toasted and she just started punching it in the register. It went from her screaming where is my mandatory mask to it no longer being mandatory in less than 5 seconds. Die hard normies looked on in shock like i said some magic word to break the spell.
The same thing happened to me at FedEx earlier in the month... They failed to deliver my package, and the tracking app told me I had to drive out to the distribution center to pick it up. When I arrived, there was a line out the door and the one worker there was completely incompetent and moving at a snail's pace. I waited in line for 30 minutes, maskless the entire time, and it wasn't until it was finally my turn that he told me I needed to wear a mask. I said "I don't need a mask, I'm here to pick up a package that wasn't delivered." His authoritative tone melted into a meek "What's the tracking number?" Fuck these people man...

fokm

Robin
Gold Member
I went to drop off a FedEx package today. You can go to Walgreen's to do that. I went in without a mask. No social anxiety (though there weren't many other customers there), and no one said a word to me about it.

I then went into Starbucks without a mask to pick up an order for my wife. Again, same thing.

I'm hoping that all these anecdotes are pointing to some bigger trend going on.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Yesterday I had a nice midnight shopping experience at a walmart level megastore. Walked around without a mask on - I usually only have a scraf with me just in case if it gets too bothersome. Then in one aisle my eyes met the eyes of an older masculine man. He was bearded, approaching 50, one of those guys who used to lift a lot, had gained some fat, but not too much. Either way - a guy you would never mess with if you were somewhat sane. He looked at me strangely and I did not think more of it. Then we met again 1 minute later in another aisle and the man had put his mask down thinking correctly that this is bullshit anyway and cops are not going to come anyway while the workers leave everyone alone at that time.

I smiled to myself and the weird look the man gave me expressed his shame - shame for following this useless habit and dictatorial measure. He still had enough balls left to shake it off as he saw another man doing it too.

The elite knows that the only group they need to be afraid of is strong men uniting and opposing them. The women will follow anything that men push forward anyway.

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
Black officer tasing and arresting white woman.

The Reeeeeeeeees won't know what to do here.

Woman apparently tased at football game in Logan, Ohio
The woman arrested is the parent of a child at Marietta City Schools.

By Jesse Wharff and Phyllis Smith
Published: Sep. 23, 2020 at 11:57 PM EDT|Updated: 10 hours ago
LOGAN, Ohio (WTAP) - Wednesday, a Marietta City School parent was detained and arrested during an away middle school football game in Logan.

The parent was reportedly refusing to wear a mask when approached by an officer. The police officer appears to use a taser on the parent, before placing her in handcuffs. The Logan Police Department says that the incident is currently under investigation.

WTAP will keep you updated on this developing story.

Edited: Autocorrect made 'tasing' into 'tasting'

LOGAN, Ohio (WTAP) - Wednesday, a Marietta City School parent was detained and arrested during an away middle school football game in Logan.

The parent was reportedly refusing to wear a mask when approached by an officer. The police officer appears to use a taser on the parent, before placing her in handcuffs. The Logan Police Department says that the incident is currently under investigation.

Disclaimer: i don't advocate for violence of any kind.

The comments from the school are infuriating. Seems to me those that made those comments need to have their cages rattled so they have to start looking over their shoulders.

homersheineken

Woodpecker

She should have called the black cop racist.

Wait, so you have to wear a mask outside?

Is this normal, or how the fuck did I miss this?

I thought masks were only for inside public places, or large groups of people.

Fuck me......
I don't have time to find the links right now, but google "masks inside the home" Broward County and TX. For awhile over the summer these NWO pussies were trying to get people to wear masks INSIDE their own homes.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Some reports of nurses who report that some patients seem to be coming in in SWEDEN for symptoms likely related to 5G (could be something else as well). They put people quickly onto ventilators - skip giving them oxygen.

MRAll134

Woodpecker
Parishioners in Moscow, IA get arrested for going to church (not social distancing properly?). The psy-op gets more insane each and every day:

Arrested_Church_Idaho.jpg

Christians arrested in Idaho while singing Psalms for not social distancing

You would be forgiven if you confused Moscow, Idaho for Moscow, Russia. Moscow, IA city police have arrested a number of people for the apparent crime of attending church.

As detailed by the city’s website, the government has a strict physical distancing and face covering health order for its residents.

Under the guidelines, residents are ordered to maintain a physical distancing of 6-feet to non-household members and face coverings are mandatory.

“A combination of physical distancing and face coverings in Moscow is required when in public. In public spaces, social distancing is the most challenging piece of the puzzle to define. For instance, while any patron may fully intend to physically distance themselves from another in a store aisle, sometimes the best intentions don’t work out. These instances are when face coverings or masks are a great tool to help protect our friends and neighbors,” the Moscow city government claims.

On Wednesday, Moscow police arrested several individuals for violating the city’s strict lockdown orders. The individuals had apparently committed the crime of goingto church. Like many other cities with similar lockdown rules, churches are prohibited from allowing worshippers to gather.

“The Resolution and Order are not guidelines – it is the law,” it emphasized..."

Original: https://www.rebelnews.com/christian...hile_singing_psalms_for_not_social_distancing

paninaro

Kingfisher
On Wednesday, Moscow police arrested several individuals for violating the city’s strict lockdown orders. The individuals had apparently committed the crime of goingto church. Like many other cities with similar lockdown rules, churches are prohibited from allowing worshippers to gather.
So they were charged with "going to church" as their crime? I doubt it's a crime on the books -- the charges will definitely be dropped then.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
It's tough to fathom how they are arrested outside. 2 cases just in this page of the thread of people being arrested outside. (Church folk and Football Folk)