Resisting against coronavirus laws

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Here we go, virtual schooling leads to public school overreach

The only part you need to know of the article is that a teacher saw that this kid had a bb gun in his room on camera while he was doing online school. The school suspended him under the "no weapons allowed on school property" rule and advocated that the kid's bedroom is an extension of school property because he is doing online learning there.

Get your kids out of public school.

LeoniusD

Pelican
I’m noticing they’re not even calling them COVID deaths anymore.

The new phrase is “COVID related deaths”.

To above point: for COVID to be as lethal as Spanish flu it would have to kill 200 Million people.

They are mostly not even talking about the deaths anymore since the only thing they have are cases - virtually all of them asymptomatic. The best part is when they they speak of some celebritard 'recovering' from their asymptomatic bout of covid. So you healthy, but in quarantine, but the test said that you are sick, because otherwise you would not know. After 2 weeks you test negative and you are 'cured'.

I might remind people again that 350.000 people are born and 150000 die every day. Covid related deaths are 1 mio. (overblown by 800.000 easily if not way more). That means that in 5 days earth replenishes the entire covid victim list. This would not even be worth any of those measures at 200 mio. deaths, let alone 1 mio. Based on those numbers alone you could say that there is no pandemic! Unless you think that cases makes a pandemic. We could all have a new version of the sniffles, but that would not make it any dangerous life-shattering disease.

I’m noticing they’re not even calling them COVID deaths anymore.

The new phrase is “COVID related deaths”.

To above point: for COVID to be as lethal as Spanish flu it would have to kill 200 Million people.

They keep pushing the goalposts.

First it was 15 days to flatten the curve, then to not overload the hospitals, then to stop deaths (after they change the rules on classifying covid deaths), then it's about reducing the cases (where the tests are more likely to be false or show a chicken nugget positive), then it's 'covid related deaths'. It's what ever they want (need) it to be since the entire narrative is false and has been. It will end up being "until we can ensure no one can ever get the flu again". Which is of course impossible. That's where we're heading...

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Uber is on the mandatory mask trend - you ride or drive without a mask and get narced, you will have to take a selfie next time to prove you are wearing your mask. Do it once too often and get banned from their service.

"And they have the tech to back it up!" Nice - would be great if they weaponized that autism a little more towards solving problems that needed solving, but I digress.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 11.09.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 11.09.39 PM.png
    98.7 KB · Views: 7

LeoniusD

Pelican

Wow - that escalated quickly. Farms are being shut down, but the new thing is in the end of the video - UK and Australia is implementing armed civilian-clad security guards that will implement mask compliance. It won't end with that - they are likely doing that in advance of the coming food shortages. They will then need those guards to actually kill hungry people.

Some politicians have even announced that they will use the army in supermarkets. Fantastic - militarized shopping at gunpoint is what everyone wanted.

I hope you are all enjoying your covid 1984 dystopia. Where is your virus that should have killed tens of millions or hundreds of millions?

It's tough to fathom how they are arrested outside. 2 cases just in this page of the thread of people being arrested outside. (Church folk and Football Folk)

I feel like the big picture play is to try and start a civil war. How long before shots are fired and people are killed during one of these incidents? The twitter feed of the Moscow, IA video has plenty of people talking very tough....
probably just a matter of time.

And by the way, where is the DOJ, Barr, Trump, et al during this fiasco? Answer: just as far in the tank as the rest of them.

Zep

Pelican
I fear you are too optimistic about the chance of it ending in spring. When the elites take power they do not give it back. Think of 9/11 and the excessive policies, travel restrictions and wars with uninvolved nations. They will throw us bits of freedom here and there but they will make you feel as if you have to earn it. They want us graveling at their feet begging, diapers muffling our voices, while humiliated and ashamed.

They hate us and don't want us on their planet.

That line jumped out at me. I can just imagine them stating "this is our planet, we rule this thing, they are lucky we even let them live!"

About masks, has there been indisputable proof that they are ineffective provided by *several* studies? and serious studies, anything from Alex Jones, for example, whether true or not, will be dismissed as the findings of a crackpot.

I keep hearing we are to wear them to protect others, that droplets are contained, and the other comeback I hear alot is "Surgeons wear them all day, and they're not suffering from a lack of oxygen" when masks are considered bacteria collectors that harm them person wearing them.

About the excess mortality rates, a doctor on a local radio show brought this up and stated, 'sure, maybe the excess death rates are nothing but living with a compromised immune system, or having a hole drilled into your trachial tube ( he actually stated this ) because of Covid 19 is something you want to take seriously".

The problem I think we're all having is not SEEING anyone we know with this issue. I personally don't know one person who's got it except for a couple of forum members. I haven't seen pictures of local hospitals with overrun ICU's, but I don't see why a local doctor on the radio would lie about about this either, it would be incredibly easy to disprove his claims. So, what's going on?

Last edited:

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox
Interesting story today went to same dunkin donuts i got rudely yelled at last time by the manager until i told them i have asthma and they dropped it instantly. Anyways go in there today after morning rush and noticed 2 others in there, i was last one. Once they took care of the 2 normies and saw them leave, 3 out of the 4 employees dropped the mask to the chin and started sweeping. Including the same one that yelled at me few days ago, i made eye contact with her as im waiting and she mumbled just need to get a little air. Its almost to the point they basically were like this guys cool he wont sell us out to the corporate lizards without basically saying it. Now im hoping coming here going forward wont be an issue at all. What i dont get is why i got rudely yelled at a few days ago why would a person who doesnt care much for this raise their voice at another for the same thing, unless they enjoy the power trip i cant think of any other reason.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
I keep hearing we are to wear them to protect others, that droplets are contained, and the other comeback I hear alot is "Surgeons wear them all day, and they're not suffering from a lack of oxygen" when masks are considered bacteria collectors that harm them person wearing them.

The problem I think we're all having is not SEEING anyone we know with this issue. I personally don't know one person who's got it except for a couple of forum members. I haven't seen pictures of local hospitals with overrun ICU's, but I don't see why a local doctor on the radio would lie about about this either, it would be incredibly easy to disprove his claims. So, what's going on?

I've heard the surgeon line and its utter bullshit. Surgeons aren't at the operating table 12 hours a day 6 days a week. They spend most of their time in their office doing paperwork, consults, whatever etc. No one that isn't an asshole would have a problem wearing a mask to prevent bacterial infections in a sick or injured person. Wearing a diaper to buy pringles and a coke at a gas station is not performing surgery.

I agree with your second part too. I don't know a single person with it nor do I know a single person who knows a person with it. I have a few drama queen friends that said they know someone, but of course, they only tested positive and are perfectly fine. If you have little to no symptoms but a positive test you have a mild cold... shut up and go home and milk the sick call like everyone else.

Muscovite

Robin
Orthodox
A priest in Crete was sentenced to 9 months in prison with a 3-year suspension for violating face mask directive.

wojak

Pigeon
Interesting story today went to same dunkin donuts i got rudely yelled at last time by the manager until i told them i have asthma and they dropped it instantly. Anyways go in there today after morning rush and noticed 2 others in there, i was last one. Once they took care of the 2 normies and saw them leave, 3 out of the 4 employees dropped the mask to the chin and started sweeping. Including the same one that yelled at me few days ago, i made eye contact with her as im waiting and she mumbled just need to get a little air. Its almost to the point they basically were like this guys cool he wont sell us out to the corporate lizards without basically saying it. Now im hoping coming here going forward wont be an issue at all. What i dont get is why i got rudely yelled at a few days ago why would a person who doesnt care much for this raise their voice at another for the same thing, unless they enjoy the power trip i cant think of any other reason.

Corporations are so fucked up nowadays, I wouldn't hold it past them to conduct "tests" of employees' adherence to mask enforcement. Could mean companies are sending "secret shoppers" to their stores without masks, and employees get tested based on whether or not they do the song and dance about the mandate. just a thought...

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
A couple of days ago, I saw a sign outside of a larger super market that said: "If you don't wear a mask, you won't be served [at the cash register]". Most stores here have a cheap printed out piece of paper with a mask symbol on it, informing the customers that they have to wear one. So, the first example seems to be a new approach. It will probably not take too long until other stores are forced do the same.

I've also noticed more hostility towards me, when I shop in stores that are closer to the inner city.
Is that last part something new, or does it predate the current situation?

Corporations are so fucked up nowadays, I wouldn't hold it past them to conduct "tests" of employees' adherence to mask enforcement. Could mean companies are sending "secret shoppers" to their stores without masks, and employees get tested based on whether or not they do the song and dance about the mandate. just a thought...

Anyone that discriminates against an individual for medical or religious reasons can be held personally liable outside of the protection of the business. I'm of the mind that anyone that supports this tyranny has to have their feet held to the fire. Give them a hard time, put pressure on them to do the right thing, file lawsuits against them, take videos of them and post them on social media, and generally make it hard on them.

In practice what will probably happen is that the corrupt Courts will probably do the wrong thing and affirm the false narrative, but that doesn't mean that it shouldn't be tried.

I know there is prevailing line of reasoning out there that says that those that work in these industries and enforce these unjust policies are just doing their jobs and should be left alone, but I don't believe that's the proper perspective.

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox
Another incident today, sorry if it seems like been posting a lot lately dont mean to share every single event , just ones that i find interesting and worth sharing. Was walking down the street and some die hard normie walks by and stops and goes excuse me would you mind putting on a mask please. I just looked at her and said NO , she replied may i ask why? I didnt want to insult her at first i was raised better, even though i wanted to call her every name in the book. I simply responded i have asthma and showed her my card. She replied with I myself have severe severe severe asthma , and she was about to like touch my shoulder and say but i still wear it but i cut her off and asked if shes severely braindead too? Maybe i shouldn't have but i couldnt hold it in. The other thing too is what do these people think they will achieve like what part of their brain thinks this will turn out good. Do they think I will say omg your totally right i am going to march on back home and make sure i dont come out unmuzzled ever again, thank you so much for letting me know.

So as we are arguing right in front of us a cop pulls someone over. Litterally few feet away from us, and we both saw the unmasked cop come up to unmasked driver and put both his elbows and lean into his window saying you know why i pulled you over? I instantly to the lady was like oh wow we should go talk to them, you totally should go ask that cop where his mask is ..no? You want to ask me but you dont want to ask the one enforcing the rules? She litterally just walked away.

Im trying to learn and see it also more from the psychological aspect of why she did what she did. Did she just want a power trip and thought to herself this would be an easy victory and if there are by standers they will take my side. Except in this case it wasnt like that and she instantly walked away once a higher power appeared doing the opposite of what she wanted. Did she accept defeat because a higher power appeared or simply more to do with just 2 more showed up against her ideas and had nothin to do with the cop. At first it seemed like this lady was ready to argue with me for hours outside but then instantly within minutes gave up.

Starting to think i attract these physcos or something, everyday i have a new story thats better then the one from day before. Its getting hard before like i mentioned going to stores was the only time really where you felt like you were walking to an after school bully fight knowing your going to get your ass kicked in front of everyone. Now just simply going outside is getting those feelings out

^
Don't engage them. I find ignoring people is the best policy unless they are physically trying to make themselves a barrier between you and your objective. Out of sight, out of mind. Sometimes I can pretend I no speak a english, and the hoax-believers leave me alone out of respect for my perceived oppressed culture that they have no idea what it is. If I must enter retail world I go within the last hour of business when everyone is tired and doesn't have the energy to pursue me throughout the store. Farmers and Amish are great friends to have in these times.

^
Don't engage them. I find ignoring people is the best policy unless they are physically trying to make themselves a barrier between you and your objective. Out of sight, out of mind. Sometimes I can pretend I no speak a english, and the hoax-believers leave me alone out of respect for my perceived oppressed culture that they have no idea what it is. If I must enter retail world I go within the last hour of business when everyone is tired and doesn't have the energy to pursue me throughout the store. Farmers and Amish are great friends to have in these times.

Yup. Don't make eye contact. Smile. Walk on. Treat them as crazy brain dead drones. Cus they are.

griffinmill

Pelican
Currently in Italy. Was able to get away with not wearing a mask in the UK with literally nobody questioning me about it, ever. Here it's a different story. Masks are compulsory almost everywhere indoors and I have been told multiple times to put one one. It's not a hill I want to die on, and because I cannot and will not have convoluted conversations multiple times per day with a store clerk (who is talking to me, muffled and with broken English) about a medical exemption I may have, putting one on is the best course of action. The level of hysteria here is even worse than the UK.

I mean, I was at my hotel's (very small) restaurant where everybody is eating (without a mask) but I was chastised about not wearing one by a member of staff while I was at the buffet table. It seems the virus takes a break while you're eating, It is all stark raving bonkers.