Resisting against coronavirus laws

DenizenJane

Woodpecker
This is like the unofficial emotional roller coaster thread; good report, bad report, terrible report, and these can change within days.

Here's a good report.

September must be a good travelling month, because I recently took a long trip like Roosh and one other guy on the site did. The whole time I was in deep midwest United States aka hayseed whitetrash america. It was wonderful. If you keep away from the urban cores, the pandemic is pretty much over, boys. There's also alot more to do out there- there's literally nothing going on in the cities anymore.

I was advised to wear a facehugger at one diner in two weeks of walking into those types of places daily. And really, I only recall walking to my table with it in my hand. Workers are still in a tougher position to say no, so masks on them were more common. Some rural counties that did post REQUIRED signs basically just made free door decorations. Everyone from the dishwasher kid on his cigarette break to you, the patron, just blew past them. In other places, all restaurant staff actually showed their faces and used all their tables like any good business would.

The abbey didn't deal with it. Nor did the rest stops. Nor did any visitor center. Or campsite. The grocers seemed to require it for employees; everybody else was left alone. The trendier restuarants in towns with <10000 people, again, for the workers only.

It feels very odd to post this. Its like a datasheet of where God is and isn't.

Anyways, hopefully this is a morale booster for the day. Not everybody's insane... its just that they live a couple hours outside town now :like:.

Florida counties are rolling back their mandates after the Governor made them toothless and unenforceable. Businesses still reporting they're scared to stop, however, due to possible backlash.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
This hilarious meltdown happened last July in California where a woman a in Panera Bread store analogized COVID-19 face coverings to trying to contain farts in pants.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
That line jumped out at me. I can just imagine them stating "this is our planet, we rule this thing, they are lucky we even let them live!"

About masks, has there been indisputable proof that they are ineffective provided by *several* studies? and serious studies, anything from Alex Jones, for example, whether true or not, will be dismissed as the findings of a crackpot.

I keep hearing we are to wear them to protect others, that droplets are contained, and the other comeback I hear alot is "Surgeons wear them all day, and they're not suffering from a lack of oxygen" when masks are considered bacteria collectors that harm them person wearing them.

About the excess mortality rates, a doctor on a local radio show brought this up and stated, 'sure, maybe the excess death rates are nothing but living with a compromised immune system, or having a hole drilled into your trachial tube ( he actually stated this ) because of Covid 19 is something you want to take seriously".

The problem I think we're all having is not SEEING anyone we know with this issue. I personally don't know one person who's got it except for a couple of forum members. I haven't seen pictures of local hospitals with overrun ICU's, but I don't see why a local doctor on the radio would lie about about this either, it would be incredibly easy to disprove his claims. So, what's going on?

Inaccurate. Before Covid-19, surgeons wore masks only during surgery, not "all day." As soon as surgery was over, they pull down the mask to talk to people.

I know this for a fact. My ex was ill for years with back problems and had multiple surgeries. EVERY time one was finished, a surgeon came out to the waiting room to talk to me. None had a mask on. I would have remembered if they did.

The nurses also didn't wear masks in the intensive care unit, or the emergency rooms.

Two important things about masks and surgeons:
1) Surgeons wear masks to prevent saliva accidentally dropping into an open wound, it's not to prevent spreading germs or viruses, that would be retarted. The operating theater is cleaned thoroughly so it's as sterile as possible anyway. Besides, there are studies that show that the potential gain from wearing masks by surgeons is so minimal that in some hospitals they ditched them altogether
2) It's not true that surgeons don't suffer from lack of oxygen. There are studies showing that surgeons have higher rates of chronic headaches and other oxygen-deprivation related conditions. They might not be wearing the masks literally all day but they pretty much do it every day for prolonged periods so it adds up over time. Besides there are surgeries that last even 10+ hours, it's not always a 10 minute job.

Bird

Pelican
there are studies that show that the potential gain from wearing masks by surgeons is so minimal that in some hospitals they ditched them altogether
2) It's not true that surgeons don't suffer from lack of oxygen. There are studies showing that surgeons have higher rates of chronic headaches and other oxygen-deprivation related conditions. They might not be wearing the masks literally all day but they pretty much do it every day for prolonged periods so it adds up over time. Besides there are surgeries that last even 10+ hours, it's not always a 10 minute job.

The lack of oxygen is probably one of the reasons why errors occur during surgery, e.g. forgotten tools in the patient's body.

Wow - that escalated quickly. Farms are being shut down, but the new thing is in the end of the video - UK and Australia is implementing armed civilian-clad security guards that will implement mask compliance. It won't end with that - they are likely doing that in advance of the coming food shortages. They will then need those guards to actually kill hungry people.

Some politicians have even announced that they will use the army in supermarkets. Fantastic - militarized shopping at gunpoint is what everyone wanted.

I hope you are all enjoying your covid 1984 dystopia. Where is your virus that should have killed tens of millions or hundreds of millions?

He certainly had a strong POV even before corona, but given that terrorizing the population with man made famines and food confiscations is part of the playbook.

According to historian J. Arch Getty, over half of the 100 million deaths which are attributed to communism were due to famines.[234] Stéphane Courtois argues that many communist regimes caused famines in their efforts to forcibly collectivize agriculture and systematically used it as a weapon by controlling the food supply and distributing food on a political basis. He states that "in the period after 1918, only Communist countries experienced such famines, which led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands, and in some cases millions, of people. And again in the 1980s, two African countries that claimed to be Marxist-Leninist, Ethiopia and Mozambique, were the only such countries to suffer these deadly famines."[be]

This systematic fear mongering by MSM is psychological terrorism.

They want you to kill yourself, totally demotivated for the coming shift to the NWO or become a rabid lefty useful idiot that is willing to murder people for the cause.

Things went from love and peace hippies in the 60s to moderate leftism to kill whitey BLM.

It's always a slow shift, never about justice and equality and all about total economic and political control at the hands of former minorities.

We're one step away from North Korea 2.0 with South African characteristics.

Total surveillance, total control. Will the leader of the NWO be the antichrist or just one of many stooges? Who knows...

Last edited:
Ok, a story from this weekend. Before I share it, I'll say that I was disappointed in myself and had to apologize to God for some of my behavior.

I'm an athlete and still playing softball in my mid 40s. Most of the guys are much younger than me. This past weekend, we finally broke through and won the championship. Someone suggested going to get something to eat and grabbing a couple of drinks at the local bar after the completion of the game. I should have said no as I've taken on the role of the spiritual leader on the team (older than most, does the pregame and postgame prayer, trying to start conversations in group chat planting seeds about God, etc)

Once we got there, I should have had only 1 or 2 beers. Instead, I had a shot, a beer, and a very strong drink. I don't drink much anymore, and I was feeling it.

The place was a bar/restaurant that also offered blackjack and poker. No one was wearing masks at the bar, not even the people that work there. At some point, a couple of my teammates went to go play blackjack. I was curious, thinking of sitting down and playing blackjack or poker, and started to walk over to their area. That's when a bouncer aggressively approached me about wearing a mask. I took one look at him and said something along the lines of "get the f out of here there are 50 people at the bar without a mask!" and kind of walked around him and continued to walk toward the blackjack tables.

At that point he got in front of me and put both his hands on me. Now, in retrospect, he was a scared kid and I could see it in his eyes. He was bigger than me, much younger than me, and in much better shape than me, but truthfully I would have knocked this guy out if it came to a scrap and I think he knew it. More surprised than anything, I said something along the lines of "get your f'ing hands off me of me right now" and physically grabbed them and took them off me.

I'll make a long story short and say that the other bouncer came over screaming, and this guy was like 6'5 300, and the manager did the same. Once it got sorted the manager did say he would still give me an opportunity to put my mask on before throwing me out, to which I replied, "that's ok, I'll take a medical exemption." No dice and both bouncers pushed me out of there, with the big one screaming loudly, and they called the cops.
Cops slash slave/pawns were nice but firm. If I hadn't have been drinking, I would have dug my heels in. But I had been, so after trying to have my say, I left.

I'll say this- I believe it's right to resist. But it has to be done in a much more deliberate and well thought out manner, not off the cuff like I did.
Lesson learned, hopefully.

LeoniusD

Pelican
This hilarious meltdown happened last July in California where a woman a in Panera Bread store analogized COVID-19 face coverings to trying to contain farts in pants.

It's interesting that they got better on the meme-front by turning the Karen-meme and the covidiot meme around claiming that the true Karens are the ones 'being selfish and downright psychopathic' for not wearing a mask. The same with covidiot as someone who is an idiot who does not believe everything that Fauci says and adheres to all his rules including goggles, masks and gloves 24/7.

And obviously she is correct about the fart - the fart particles are even bigger than a virus, so even if you put on underwear and trousers in front of your mug, then you are going to blast it all out.

fokker

Ostrich
^ I've also been seeing English- and Russian-language memes negatively comparing anti-maskers to people who had to wear gas masks in the trenches during WWI, such as this one:

this meme is gay and cringe.png

Quite sure these aren't natural memes, but are being artificially seeded by Zuckerberg.

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox
" honey one of these particles might enter one of your cute little nostrils and get you the sniffies" - gov talking to grown adults

Im a part of a few groups online, and noticed another trend there. The group is about collecting, selling and trading vinyl and another one is for trading and selling movies. Both groups have had numerous normies start giving things away to those that comply. Theyll post a picture of like a rare vinyl and be like ill give this away to enter submit photo of you wearing your favorite mask and promise that youll social distance and the people go crazy submitting photos. I tried to do something similar and was like ill give away a copy of this to the first person that shows me Bil Gates in a mask and i got threathened to be kicked out and mod took my post down.

The other day i walked by a star bucks that had 3-4 tables outside. Die hard normies galore . They were sitting at the tables outside muzzled up and every now and then one of them stuck a straw under the mask to take a sip. It looked like they were having the time of their life, gigglin and conversing acting like nothing at all was wrong. I watched em for a few minutes like scientist watching lab rats. This is utter madness. Just wanted to start screamim or going across the street and flipping their tables.

Feel like im in a movie plot where in the end the person finally looses their mind .

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
The other day i walked by a star bucks that had 3-4 tables outside. Die hard normies galore . They were sitting at the tables outside muzzled up and every now and then one of them stuck a straw under the mask to take a sip. It looked like they were having the time of their life, gigglin and conversing acting like nothing at all was wrong. I watched em for a few minutes like scientist watching lab rats. This is utter madness. Just wanted to start screamim or going across the street and flipping their tables.

Feel like im in a movie plot where in the end the person finally looses their mind .

Everyday brother....every damn day. Spent a week hiking last week and the amount of drones who was wearing masks all the time was astonishing. I love just coming at them quickly with a shit ass grin on my face and watching them dive for cover. Bareface is a new superpower.

barrythecyborg

Kingfisher
Inaccurate. Before Covid-19, surgeons wore masks only during surgery, not "all day." As soon as surgery was over, they pull down the mask to talk to people.

I know this for a fact. My ex was ill for years with back problems and had multiple surgeries. EVERY time one was finished, a surgeon came out to the waiting room to talk to me. None had a mask on. I would have remembered if they did.

The nurses also didn't wear masks in the intensive care unit, or the emergency rooms.

Surgeons and dentists wear masks to protect the sterile field.

Mainly from coughs etc, not microscopic viral particles that are 100 x smaller than gaps in the fabric.

This whole thing is so fucking retarded.

How do morons wearing masks at the park/beach not see that?