Resisting against coronavirus laws

Surgeons and dentists wear masks to protect the sterile field.

Mainly from coughs etc, not microscopic viral particles that are 100 x smaller than gaps in the fabric.

This whole thing is so fucking retarded.

How do morons wearing masks at the park/beach not see that?

Supposedly, though the mask only reduces the number of viral particles from escaping a cough or sneeze, that it still greatly lowers the amount of the virus that gets into exposed people. And so being exposed to a reduced viral load, increases the odds that their immune system can have a fighting chance, create antibodies and defeat the virus.

I'm still wondering about just how far and for how long the virus can travel in air and stay viable. I suspect far more than what scientists say, especially indoors.

Some real world considerations when it comes to resisting:

Piggybacking off my last post (post #1773, it's long so I won't link it). I've considered making trouble for that bar. I could meet with the owner, show him the law with the allowed exemptions- of which I met- complain about the way that I was treated. I could file complaints with the ADA, BBB, go to social media and skewer them, even file a couple of lawsuits. I could call around and find out who their distributers are, and complain and threaten them with lawsuits. I could file discrimination complaints against the officers on the scene, go to the gaming commission and try to have their license reviewed... there is actually a lot that one can do if they want to make trouble for their opponents....

BUT, I was at the bar as a representative of my team, which plays in a church league, of which my Church is the sponsor. I could bring a lot of heat on my Church, my Pastor, and his family if I went this route. Is it worth it, and is it right?

Example #2:

I have daughters and they are required to wear masks all day at school. I have seriously considered making trouble for the school in many of the same ways described above; and others as well. BUT one of my daughters has heard me talk to my wife about it, and she has been begging me to not do it. She is afraid that her teachers will be angry with her and take out my protests on her. And let's be honest, its a valid concern. Again, is it worth it, and is it right?

Example #3:

Right now at my job we are work from home but eventually I assume that it will end. Our other office on the other side of the country that is already open has all of these silly rules like temp checks at door, masks everywhere except at desk, etc.....
I could make trouble for the company if they won't let me take an exemption. And in this case, I could make BIG trouble; all of the above examples and many others. BUT I am close with 2 of my bosses. And I know they themselves know it's all BS. Do I really want to go to war with my friends, who have their own families they are trying to support? Again, is it worth it, and is it right?

I guess every situation need to be taken to God in prayer and let Him decide. He's got the answers. I surely don't.

paninaro

Pelican
BUT, I was at the bar as a representative of my team, which plays in a church league, of which my Church is the sponsor. I could bring a lot of heat on my Church, my Pastor, and his family if I went this route. Is it worth it, and is it right?

It may be helpful to think of your goal and if that's worth it. Say you report and sue the bar, and they get shut down or go bankrupt due to all the legal bills. Would you feel that is the right thing to do?

Or you complain to your daughter's school, and she get ostracized or even kicked out (if it's a private school, they can do that). Is that the best thing for your daughter?

Think of what's most important to you. Is it doing the best for your daughter and a small business owner, or proving that your belief is the correct one?

It may be helpful to think of your goal and if that's worth it. Say you report and sue the bar, and they get shut down or go bankrupt due to all the legal bills. Would you feel that is the right thing to do?

Or you complain to your daughter's school, and she get ostracized or even kicked out (if it's a private school, they can do that). Is that the best thing for your daughter?

Think of what's most important to you. Is it doing the best for your daughter and a small business owner, or proving that your belief is the correct one?

This isn't about me, or my church, that bar, or my family, or the company that i work for. Its much bigger than that.

To think (only) in those terms is a mistake.

barrythecyborg

Kingfisher
Supposedly, though the mask only reduces the number of viral particles from escaping a cough or sneeze, that it still greatly lowers the amount of the virus that gets into exposed people. And so being exposed to a reduced viral load, increases the odds that their immune system can have a fighting chance, create antibodies and defeat the virus.

I'm still wondering about just how far and for how long the virus can travel in air and stay viable. I suspect far more than what scientists say, especially indoors.

C'mon man... healthy people don't have any load at all.

Even the lying cunts at the WHO said so.

Read Operation Lockstep again. Unreal.

wojak

Pigeon

Piggybacking off my last post (post #1773, it's long so I won't link it). I've considered making trouble for that bar. I could meet with the owner, show him the law with the allowed exemptions- of which I met- complain about the way that I was treated. I could file complaints with the ADA, BBB, go to social media and skewer them, even file a couple of lawsuits. I could call around and find out who their distributers are, and complain and threaten them with lawsuits. I could file discrimination complaints against the officers on the scene, go to the gaming commission and try to have their license reviewed... there is actually a lot that one can do if they want to make trouble for their opponents....

Example #2:

I have daughters and they are required to wear masks all day at school. I have seriously considered making trouble for the school in many of the same ways described above; and others as well. BUT one of my daughters has heard me talk to my wife about it, and she has been begging me to not do it. She is afraid that her teachers will be angry with her and take out my protests on her. And let's be honest, its a valid concern. Again, is it worth it, and is it right?

Example #3:

Right now at my job we are work from home but eventually I assume that it will end. Our other office on the other side of the country that is already open has all of these silly rules like temp checks at door, masks everywhere except at desk, etc.....
I could make trouble for the company if they won't let me take an exemption. And in this case, I could make BIG trouble; all of the above examples and many others. BUT I am close with 2 of my bosses. And I know they themselves know it's all BS. Do I really want to go to war with my friends, who have their own families they are trying to support? Again, is it worth it, and is it right?

I guess every situation need to be taken to God in prayer and let Him decide. He's got the answers. I surely don't.

As far as your experience at the bar goes, you're probably better off swallowing your pride and dropping it. Don't take it as a personal attack from the bouncers, people get tossed out of bars all the time, even when it's not necessarily warranted. I've seen straight-edge buddies get thrown out of bars because the bouncers incorrectly pinned some drunkard's behavior on them. It's just a part of the bar-going experience.

Regarding a lawsuit, you'd likely need to show up to a county courthouse at some point (e.g. to file paperwork, attend hearings). The government will obviously be stricter with the mask mandates. Next thing you know, you'll be wanting to sue the government (who could blame you?).

No real feelings towards your other examples, but I'd drop the bar. Clear up your feelings with God and move on. Your energy is better spent elsewhere than on a war of attrition with some podunk drinking shack.

I went to get my haircut today, same girl but she had to close her shop due to the Wuhan Flu and got a gig near by.

I get in and she says I have to wear a mask, I say I don't have one. So she pulls out a box and I get one. I ask to look at the box and they come from China and also say they don't protect against covid. Phew, now I know what it really means. Everyone else had a mask on.

So I put it on to make her life easier. And pull it down past my mouth - so technically it's on, but not covering my face. She was cool with it. Nobody said anything in the shop. Just a compliance thing so they don't get fined by Comrade Pritzker.

I asked if she uses the same mask every day and if she washes it. Yes and no. She breathes the same germs through the same wet cloth mask every day. :(

wojak

Pigeon
I went to get my haircut today, same girl but she had to close her shop due to the Wuhan Flu and got a gig near by.

I get in and she says I have to wear a mask, I say I don't have one. So she pulls out a box and I get one. I ask to look at the box and they come from China and also say they don't protect against covid. Phew, now I know what it really means. Everyone else had a mask on.

So I put it on to make her life easier. And pull it down past my mouth - so technically it's on, but not covering my face. She was cool with it. Nobody said anything in the shop. Just a compliance thing so they don't get fined by Comrade Pritzker.

I asked if she uses the same mask every day and if she washes it. Yes and no. She breathes the same germs through the same wet cloth mask every day. :(

I see people's cars with a whole cluster of masks hanging from their rear-view mirrors. Breathe in and out of a mask all day long, then hang it up in front of a glass window, in the least-ventilated place possible, so that the bacteria may incubate. Put the filthy mask back on tomorrow, and breathe all the newly-multiplied germs deep into your lungs.

But don't think about not wearing a mask - you could get sick!

andy dufresne

Kingfisher

Socially acceptable neck diaper. You can't catch the fake flu if your chin is protected.

Last edited:

andy dufresne

Kingfisher

Example #2:

Example #3:

It's time we became the people who actually stand up to this crap and start using the world we are all afraid of doing the most: 'HOAX'.

We need to use it everywhere. I know it paints us as tinfoil hat types but if we can get one other person saying the word then we win.

HOAX. HOAX. HOAX. HOAX. Globalist HOAX!

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
I've already said it before in this thread but I ventured out today for my weekly supply run. I am deep in Diaper Country with 100% compliance in stores. Most males don't care about Diaper Law its only the females. I usually try to time my grocery store run when I know males are working so I can just wear my shemagh as a scarf. Two females today - Instant Diaper Law harassment with no shortage of profanity.

I'm going to go watch The Martian now and fantasize about being Matt Damon's character. Instead of getting rescued I'd destroy all the communication equipment and make a microwaved potato seasoned with crushed vicodin.

RzpLGm2pTemxXP8AG2YDWW-650-80.jpg

Last edited:

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
I've already said it before in this thread but I ventured out today for my weekly supply run. I am deep in Diaper Country with 100% compliance in stores. Most males don't care about Diaper Law its only the females. I usually try to time my grocery store run when I know males are working so I can just wear my shemagh as a scarf. Two females today - Instant Diaper Law harassment with no shortage of profanity.

I'm going to go watch The Martian now and fantasize about being Matt Damon's character. Instead of getting rescued I'd destroy all the communication equipment and make a microwaved potato seasoned with crushed vicodin.

RzpLGm2pTemxXP8AG2YDWW-650-80.jpg

Lucky bastard. I live in blue soyboy cuckland. Even the redneck males wear them at gas pumps. It's a horror show.

Last edited:

MtnMan

Woodpecker
Lucky bastard. I live in blue soyboy cuckland. Even the redneck males wear them at gas pumps. It's a horror show.
You and I must live in a similar place. I live rural, but the mask usage is near 100%. Thank god the tiny country store right near my house has owners who totally understand the covid sham and do not wear or require masks. Mask wearing in their store is very low, and its nice to have a little slice of normal. It upsets me the most to see the rednecks wearing masks and not putting up a fuss, i thought they were my last allies in liberal lala land.

Barefaced

Sparrow
I went camping last weekend with some friends who I guess are normies, as it turns out. One has said that masks are a fear-based response but complies anyway, the others are pretty much all-in.
We go into town nearby and stop at a general store. They mask up and offer me one. I decline, and tell them I bet no one in there is wearing one. We enter the store where there are a few customers and clerks, none of them masked. I can’t even remember the last time that happened but it was a much needed dose of sanity.

This was in my state where there is a mask mandate which, according to the governor, will remain until there is a vaccine or cure. Lately I’ve been thinking about moving, either to another state or at least a more rural area.

And how would they expose others to infection? By mere existence?
The most potent way to infect others is by far coughing and sneezing. Do asymptomatic people do that?

It appears that a key feature of the Coronavirus is being able to spread from infected people who are asymptomatic or presymptomatic...

"Most recently it has been shown that high levels of the virus are present in respiratory secretions during the “presymptomatic” period that can last days to more than a week prior to the fever and cough characteristic of COVID-19. This ability of the virus to be transmitted by people without symptoms is a major reason for the pandemic."

"Indeed, cases of COVID-19 among nursing home residents, choir groups and families fuel a growing concern about people who are infected, yet feel generally OK and go about their daily lives, giving the virus to friends, family members and strangers without knowing that they themselves have it.

But there are wide gaps in our understanding of how many people fit this category of "silent spreaders" — as they're called by some public health researchers — and how much they contribute to transmission of the disease.

Silent spreaders can be divided into three categories: asymptomatic, presymptomatic and very mildly symptomatic. Here's what we know about these variations..."

"Younus pointed out that children are often asymptomatic carriers of COVID-19 and can pose a particular risk to those closest to them.
“The longer the duration, the closer the contact, the lower the host’s immunity, the higher the risk of catching the infection,” Younus said."