Resisting against coronavirus laws

Seriously can't believe that Trump pulled a mask from his pocket during the first debate. I'm shocked. Resisting against coronavirus laws seems so pointless now that Trump cucked to the mask laws.

Venting a little here but man, that was demoralizing.
Too little, too late—as he (among others) now knows.

Sometimes.

And also talking, yelling, singing, sighing, and other human activities.
Yeah, I call BS on that. This is their way to post-hoc explain why there are so many cases. Sure, you can spread the virus particles when you're asymptomatic by talking, singing, etc. but the viral load is so minimal that it's hardly a contamination. In fact, it's good it happens because more people could be exposed to the virus without getting sick. Come on, we're talking about an infection that is in 80-90% asymptomatic which means the asymptomatic carriers, assuming they are spreading the disease, are responsible only for a fraction of the actual 10-20% symptomatic cases. And because of this imaginary fraction we have to put dirty rags on our mouths.
Yeah, seems logic to me!

Roosh

Cardinal
It appears that a key feature of the Coronavirus is being able to spread from infected people who are asymptomatic or presymptomatic...

"Most recently it has been shown that high levels of the virus are present in respiratory secretions during the “presymptomatic” period that can last days to more than a week prior to the fever and cough characteristic of COVID-19. This ability of the virus to be transmitted by people without symptoms is a major reason for the pandemic."

"Indeed, cases of COVID-19 among nursing home residents, choir groups and families fuel a growing concern about people who are infected, yet feel generally OK and go about their daily lives, giving the virus to friends, family members and strangers without knowing that they themselves have it.

But there are wide gaps in our understanding of how many people fit this category of "silent spreaders" — as they're called by some public health researchers — and how much they contribute to transmission of the disease.

Silent spreaders can be divided into three categories: asymptomatic, presymptomatic and very mildly symptomatic. Here's what we know about these variations..."

"Younus pointed out that children are often asymptomatic carriers of COVID-19 and can pose a particular risk to those closest to them.
“The longer the duration, the closer the contact, the lower the host’s immunity, the higher the risk of catching the infection,” Younus said."

You're using Huffington Post and NPR to back up your argument? Do you find those sources credible?

You're using Huffington Post and NPR to back up your argument? Do you find those sources credible?
When it comes to the Huffington Post, I do think twice about them, because they tend to be painfully liberal, though not in my view to the super sjw level of the BBC, which I used to love. I am fond of the NPR I suppose because of listening to podcasts about the expat experience and also world literature.

I thought both articles did a solid job of quoting/crediting medical professionals about the sneaky and potentially deadly contagious nature of Coronavirus. They gave sources, which is a practice I don't always see in news reporting nowadays. Right now, my bestfriend back in America, has two teenage nephews who are both sick with Coronavirus, despite being fit athletic kids.

I belong to an email list with the members being mainly engineers, scientists and academics. And to my surprise, several members have decided wearing masks outside, as long as you maintain social distancing, is ridiculous and they refuse to do it. They found the opening up of Florida to be a crucial experiment for seeing how the virus will do there now, compared to the rest of the nation.

But then considering the clumsy huge closings that have ravaged the American economy and hurt so many people financially, the future of pandemic control is using "surgical strikes" to contain it just in the areas where it is really needed.

Last edited:
Yeah, I call BS on that. This is their way to post-hoc explain why there are so many cases. Sure, you can spread the virus particles when you're asymptomatic by talking, singing, etc. but the viral load is so minimal that it's hardly a contamination. In fact, it's good it happens because more people could be exposed to the virus without getting sick. Come on, we're talking about an infection that is in 80-90% asymptomatic which means the asymptomatic carriers, assuming they are spreading the disease, are responsible only for a fraction of the actual 10-20% symptomatic cases. And because of this imaginary fraction we have to put dirty rags on our mouths.
Yeah, seems logic to me!
How else would you explain why there are so many cases?
The viral load from SUSTAINED exposure is not minimal.

And of course, we CAN wash the “dirty rags”.

Gradient

Kingfisher
UPDATE : "Become the exception."

I had occasion to go to multiple area stores yesterday. Each of them were in "MUST WEAR YOUR SYMBOL OF OBEDIENCE" zones.

Store: Target.
Result: Woman wiping shopping carts with wet rag looked at me and said, "Sir, do you need a mask?" I simply replied, "No thank you ma'am", and continued walking in. No further incidents in store.
Compliance Rate: 99.9% I was the only one in the store NOT wearing a mask. Pathetic.

Store: Books-A-Million.
Result: No interaction with employees.
Compliance Rate: 99.9% I was the only one in the store NOT wearing a mask. Pathetic.

Store: World Market.
Result: Two clerks immediately screeched at me that "You must wear a mask in here!" I calmly walked over to them and showed them my "Medic Alert" bracelet and advised them that "I had a medical condition." Nothing more. "Oh. Ok." was all they said and I continued with my tasks.

Store: Lowes.
Compliance Rate: 98% I saw two other people in the store NOT wearing a mask. Pathetic.

Store: Publix.
Compliance Rate: 97% I saw 2-3 other people in the store NOT wearing a mask. Pathetic.

About the compliance rate - In all of the stores, many people were wearing their symbols of obedience very half heartedly. Lots of noses fully exposed, and in some cases they were pulled down covering their chins only. I find these people the most annoying because they are clearly merely cowering before social pressure just to have something on their faces. If a person was wearing the symbol in any way, they were counted as "masked."

The magic amulet "medic alert bracelet" has so far been 100% effective in abating mask drone clerks and officials. (When such clerks and officials felt the need to harass me.) But in most stores, the employees have pretty much stopped bothering with it.

With that fact in mind, I am absolutely befuddled as to why so very many people continue to allow themselves to be subjugated by "rules" that are neither justified nor uniformly enforced. The only explanation that I can conceive of is that most of these people are simply too feeble in their abilities to critically analyze the media narrative. So, they simply take the path of least resistance and comply. As I said, pathetic.

Zagor

Robin
You're also complying, in a way. By finding a loophole to exploit the rules (wearing a medical bracelet) you give validity and legitimacy to those same mask wearing rules.
I don't need to pretend that I have astma. I don't wear a mask because it's bullshit. And anyone who has a problem with me not wearing a mask will get that answer from me, exact wording depending on my mood.
Yeah, confortation can make you really anxious, but what's the worst that can happen? They throw you out? Uuuuuu really scary shit there.
I mean our future and freedom depend on red pilled guy such as oureselves to show others the way, but if we're so feeble to be afraid of store employees calling on us for not wearing a mask, then world is truly doomed. And nobody is to be blamed but men, for being such pussies.

jonottawa

I am, much to my eternal shame, a mask cuck. I've told myself that if they ever try to mandate wearing masks outside, that will be my line in the sand. We'll see if I stick to that.

I do, however, consistently decline to use hand sanitizer.

I also attended the anti-COVID-hysteria protest on Parliament Hill in Ottawa on August 29.

I am, much to my eternal shame, a mask cuck. I've told myself that if they ever try to mandate wearing masks outside, that will be my line in the sand. We'll see if I stick to that.

I do, however, consistently decline to use hand sanitizer.

I also attended the anti-COVID-hysteria protest on Parliament Hill in Ottawa on August 29.
Don't be so hard on yourself. When I have done masked shopping, I've used it as an opportunity to shop in cosplay (and redpill normies).

Gradient

Kingfisher
You're also complying, in a way. By finding a loophole to exploit the rules (wearing a medical bracelet) you give validity and legitimacy to those same mask wearing rules.
I don't need to pretend that I have astma. I don't wear a mask because it's bullshit. And anyone who has a problem with me not wearing a mask will get that answer from me, exact wording depending on my mood.
Yeah, confortation can make you really anxious, but what's the worst that can happen? They throw you out? Uuuuuu really scary shit there.
I mean our future and freedom depend on red pilled guy such as oureselves to show others the way, but if we're so feeble to be afraid of store employees calling on us for not wearing a mask, then world is truly doomed. And nobody is to be blamed but men, for being such pussies.
So you didn't read my earlier post(s) about this, and decided to seat yourself up on a pseudo high white horse. Nice job ace! Get an attention span greater than one page of posts then get back to me.

I am acting within the rubric of the fake laws of my jurisdiction. By doing so, the local mask Nazis cannot act against a business for allowing the un-subjugated into their businesses. Yes I know, such things do not concern an "Internet Badass" like yourself.

Zagor

Robin
I've read it, it looked to me as you rationalizing not wearing a mask so I've ignored it.

I knew my post would come off as cocky, but the message needed to be said bluntly. When all of this started i was really anxious, almost terrified to go to places that required me to wear a mask and to confront people about it, stand for what i believe. I was ruled by fear and realized that i needed to grow some balls. So i did that. In many ways this pandemic has been positive for me regarding personal development. And I encourge others not to be governed by fear.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
European doctors have written an open letter:

We, doctors and health professionals, wish to express our serious concern about the evolution of the situation in the recent months surrounding the outbreak of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. We call on politicians to be independently and critically informed in the decision-making process and in the compulsory implementation of corona-measures. We ask for an open debate, where all experts are represented without any form of censorship. After the initial panic surrounding covid-19, the objective facts now show a completely different picture – there is no medical justification for any emergency policy anymore.
The current crisis management has become totally disproportionate and causes more damage than it does any good.
We call for an end to all measures and ask for an immediate restoration of our normal democratic governance and legal structures and of all our civil liberties.

It's a good document with a link to dozens of studies and official reports at the bottom - they discuss everything from real mortality, lockdown measures, reality of the immune system as we know it, effectiveness of masks or vaccines.

Obviously when the elite reads it they will just:

'Shut up and pull out your prescription pad peasant!'