Resisting against coronavirus laws

Amwolf

Robin
I went to Walmart today and as I walked through the doors, I heard a series of "Sir, sir!" from three distinct voices. I ignored them and kept going. Once you're in the store, it's hard to get you out, so I aim just to get in. It would be quite an ordeal to follow me, call security, etc.

I find that pretending I'm deaf with zero engagement or eye contact is the easiest path. I don't feel good about doing it (since it's rude) but that's how it is.
I thought that Walmart eased their restrictions and no longer hassled people -- or does it greatly depend on whether there's a statewide mandate?

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
I've noticed that whether a certain group of people treats the virus scare seriously or not is directly linked to their individual level of courage which is a result of their lifestyle. During the summer I've been to quite a few motorsport events, I've met people who paraglide and those who do high mountain trekking or climbing. 99.9% percent of the people in all those groups behaved like they never ever heard about the virus scare and I think that the reason behind this is acceptance and willingness to take risks. Sports I've mentioned are known to be risky, there is an inseparable element of danger to them. People who pursue them know about it and have learned to live with it for the sport. They're not wimps, they accept the dangers. What is a virus? A danger but these people are already used to handle danger on a regular basis. It's not a problem to them. When I made this connection it shot me like a diamond.

That's why the old days of less comfort, less safety in general, less wealth created more courageous people. It was still the case in the first part of 20th century. You had to be tough to survive and thrive. There was still space for dangerous fun. If we had more of this today... Maybe the coming decline will bring some of that back.
From what I've experienced, the people who believe the most in the "mask up!" edicts are people who view the media with an uncritical eye.

They believe "racism" is everywhere. Cops kill blacks at record rates every day. Women earn 77 cents on the dollar compared to men. Rape on college campuses is out of control. Colleges are "sexist." AIDS is an "equal opportunity" killer. And Covid-19 is the end of the world.

They don't look at the numbers or the statistics behind the stories. In fact, they get mad if people do and call them "conspiracy theorists" or "trolls." They view network television as if it's religion and disbelievers as heretics.

This is what bugs me the most. People are docile and unquestioning and will buy anything sold to them by pretty (or authoritative) faces in a dramatic fashion. Most people are not deep readers. Most people are not thinkers.

Most people don't understand that the media is a for-profit enterprise selling you drama so you'll watch the ads, which pay their salaries. That's not reality. That's business.

Viewing media with an uncritical eye is like believing the hype any other business puts forth. It's like thinking Wheaties really is "the breakfast of champions," without realizing that's a phrase someone put there to get you to buy the box.

Last edited:

Maecenas

Sparrow
I had one incident a few weeks ago where I was grocery shopping without a mask and a fat liberal black female employee called out for me from the end of the aisle and walked fast up to me and rudely told me I had to wear a mask. I spazzed out on her, told her I had a medical condition, that I was uncomfortable having to constantly talk about it, and that I had already been asked 5 times by other employees. She was sheepish and apologetic and got properly scolded, I have little doubt she has second thoughts now about questioning people. Especially in such an aggressive manner. I felt great, I was proud of how I managed to balance scolding without being overly aggressive.

Maecenas

Sparrow
I actually get a little bit of a thrill not wearing a mask. Sometimes I worry about law enforcement getting involved. But otherwise I’m happy to piss off lefties lol. One time I had an Asian guy spazz at me. He was in his thirties, he was with a girl, and they both looked like they had just come from doing something outdoors (outdoor gear and backpacks). It happened right after I entered the store. He called me out from 10 ft away. I just told him about a legit medical condition I have and he felt stupid. It’s like what do you expect? For me to put on my mask just cause you shouted at me?? For me to not have a reason ready? The programming and brain washing can make people forget to think

Also, interestingly enough, I understand better what it’s like to a hot or beautiful girl in public now. Before I never worried about making eye contact with strangers. Now I carefully make a note where people are from the corner of my eye

Where I am compliance inside grocery stores is like >95%

Last edited:

Amwolf

Robin
I actually get a little bit of a thrill not wearing a mask. Sometimes I worry about law enforcement getting involved. But otherwise I’m happy to piss off lefties lol. One time I had an Asian guy spazz at me. He was in his thirties, he was with a girl, and they both looked like they had just come from doing something outdoors (outdoor gear and backpacks). It happened right after I entered the store. He called me out from 10 ft away. I just told him about a legit medical condition I have and he felt stupid. It’s like what do you expect? For me to put on my mask just cause you shouted at me?? For me to not have a reason ready? The programming and brain washing can make people forget to think

Also, interestingly enough, I understand better what it’s like to a hot or beautiful girl in public now. Before I never worried about making eye contact with strangers. Now I carefully make a note where people are from the corner of my eye

Where I am compliance inside grocery stores is like >95%
I applaud you for standing your ground. As for the Asian guy, do you believe that he was trying to impress the woman with him by calling you out?

Maecenas

Sparrow
I applaud you for standing your ground. As for the Asian guy, do you believe that he was trying to impress the woman with him by calling you out?
Nah, I didn’t get that impression. He was one of those guys who struck me a militant atheist / science / “statistics” guy. So not cucked to women as much cause he doesn’t even surround himself with soft pretty women. These kinds of guys can be dangerous cause they have the spirit of a fighter, and they’re willing to fight and ostracize, but unfortunately their loyalty is in the wrong place. It’s too bad, I like how willing to fight they are.

And it works up to the point where they block your path, which is going to be rare.
Exactly. I know a couple of people who work at the local Walmart here. According to them, employees are told to go as far as to offer a mask, but if someone refuses, they are supposed to drop the matter, smile and tell the patron to have a nice day. Not sure if this is general Walmart policy or just this particular store manager. The local Ace Hardware, Ingles and Tractor Supply do the same.

I've found the most hard core mask policies at higher end chain restaurants in a couple of the neighboring, larger towns.

I left Panera the other day because of it. I was told that I had to wear a mask to order and then take it off at my table. And get this, I was told that I could get someone else, with a mask, to order for me... Lol. Despite the plexiglass barrier at the counter.

As a nation, we've lost our damn minds over this. We're in trouble I think and it will be a long hard road back to sanity, if we get there at all.

Roosh

Cardinal
I walked into McDonald's in Montgomery with two of my coworkers who wanted to order food (I didn't want to order anything). There was a man in front of us. The female clerk had a mask around her neck and told me to put one on. I said, "But you don't wear one."

"I am wearing one!" she replied.

"It's not over your nose."

Then she refused to serve the man in line, who wasn't with us, unless I put on the mask. My coworkers, who were hungry and already had theirs on, asked me to put mine on, so I did. It was needless since it turned out they couldn't even sit in the dining room. We could have just gone through the drive-thru.

This was the first time I've seen an employee refuse service to someone based on my actions. :laugh:

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
Interesting. The Walmart I use is in a small town of less than 4000, predominantly white, and it's about half and half. 30 miles away, in more ghetto areas of Greenville, SC, there seems to be more compliance than here.
Walmart doesn't require compliance because they will be major beneficiaries of 'The Great Reset'. It's basically run by globalists who want to stiff main street. What better way to do it then force main street to comply while they get away with allowing people to non-diaper.

SpyofMoses

Pigeon
The road away from sanity has also been long and hard. We are now playing 'cleanroom' with each other the way little kids play 'house.' This wouldn't be so easy for normies if they weren't already indoctrinated to pretend that trannies are normal, identify how you want, gender's a spectrum, etc. The media lies so much we have little recourse for truth. It has been disheartening to see so many people who are otherwise smart fall for the idea that these rules are protecting us from the virus.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
In Canada one PM asked why covid internment camps are being planned and built. They even mentioned that goals are not only isolation, but there would be other reasons for being admitted to a concentration camp:

Session was interrupted by the speaker - not allowed to ask those questions. Ay - they are building the gulags again. And the reason they keep the terms vague is because they are planning to imprison wrong-thinkers and covid-dissenters in the future.

In Canada one PM asked why covid internment camps are being planned and built. They even mentioned that goals are not only isolation, but there would be other reasons for being admitted to a concentration camp:

Session was interrupted by the speaker - not allowed to ask those questions. Ay - they are building the gulags again. And the reason they keep the terms vague is because they are planning to imprison wrong-thinkers and covid-dissenters in the future.

forced isolation if need be. Seeing #1984 all over that document. Hiding in plain view