Resisting against coronavirus laws

Chains of Peter

Woodpecker
I've joined a "corona resistance" group. I won't share their details because 1.) I don't want to compromise their opsec (such as it is) and 2.) I think it's better that these things are decentralized and reports to no one leader.

Even if I didn't join such a group, I found an ally simply by walking on the beach and advertising, unambiguously, my opposition to the Flu World Order by carrying a protest sign. Most people don't react, but the few that do, do so with agreement.

It does occur to me that these groups may have Feds or are some kind of "Thousand Flowers Campaign" ploy. Be that as it may, I have mentally prepared myself for the possibility that my activism could land me in prison or worse. Whatever. I'd rather be punished for the sake of true justice than live in this bureaucratic Kafka nightmare hellscape.

The most effective means of resistance is simply to set up parallel networks of people who share the same values and service providers who flout the VirusRules. As well as, any legal, medical and scientific experts who are willing to fight (via legal means) the VirusRegime. Anything more forceful (i.e. acts of violence) is a Fed.

Aboulia

Robin
Your Rights to Decline Mandatory Covid Measures - Canada

First part deals with vaccines and basic law
16:25 onwards deals with compulsory testing
20:25 onwards deals with masking

Canadian Charter Rights referred to in video.
2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:
  • (a) freedom of conscience and religion;
  • (b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication;
7. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice.
8. Everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure.
9. Everyone has the right not to be arbitrarily detained or imprisoned.
15. (1) Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination and, in particular, without discrimination based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability.

Not that I think the government actually takes their laws seriously (As shown by Rocco's previous case when he represented COMER vs the Bank of Canada). It's just nice to let people know that they actually have legal basis for resisting coercive policies

Chains of Peter

Woodpecker
How would one set up and maintain such a group locally?
One possible way is to connect people who hate the rules with stores that enforce them laxly, or not at all. Another proximate way is to find the nearest Trump-friendly locale and congregate there. (Setting aside my own personal conviction that Trump is a false savior, his supporters are the sort of people that see through Scamdemic).

^ Were I a younger man I would advocate bullying and shaming the diaper faces into humiliation to break their ego, and perhaps attacking the goons sent in to enforce such an idiotic rule. The real issue is not the police, or the stores that *require* face diapers to be inside of, it's the people who are pushing these orders on people. If there is going to be any kind of targeted resistance, it must put pressure on the heads of the hydra of (((media))) , (((medicine))) , (((policy))) , and (((finance)))... wait something is wrong here, every time I try to type a certain word there seems to be an automatic bracketing around it. Hey mods, can you get the forum to automatically put triple parens around key words? That would be great and say me a lot of typing then.

Now in this day, I respond by just blaring my defiance everywhere I go, by never putting a face covering on. That and use old FBI hostage negotiator vocal tactics to de-escalate public confrontations with the diaperkin. They seem to also be uncomfortable wearing something a baby shits into on their face, and greeting them with a smile instead of a sneer is a way to start. Friendliness, not hostility. It would have to be a concerted effort en masse to stop, and if nobody paid any fines and kept operating business as usual, then OSHA and the (((health department))) there it goes again!... anyways, the authorities that get press-ganged into punishing citizens instead of criminals will be overwhelmed. First tactic is to identify the hydra heads in each state that issued mandates, find their weak point, apply pressure, and watch as they lose power. Now because there is no real credible threat to these people, they have their (((agents))) in the FBI create some honeypot trap for dumbasses to start giving the hydra heads the reason for their ever-continuing emergency powers. The michigan scenario for instance. If someone really wanted that manjaw out of the picture, she would be gone already, you wouldn't get a nightly news flash with mugshots of the misled genetic remnants of the Hatfields and the McCoys plastered all over a (((domestic terror))) bulletin.

They may think they have the ability to fine every place of business for not enforcing mask-wearing, but if nobody pays the fees, then nobody buys into the ruse. It's much like the sovereign citizen shit, but only this is really you telling them to fuck off and you're not participating in their new world order, which exposes how weak they really are. The devil's tricks are always that and nothing more, getting man to make a fool out of himself and shame himself in front of God, nothing ever changes, even man's defiance of God is not original, it comes from that viperous wingless cunt who has been skulking around our entire history trying to prove to God that we are irreparable. Thankfully, Christ intervenes on our behalf making the case before God that we are worthy of salvation, and it pisses off satan to no end watching the love God has for us and ours for Him in return. There is no death for those whose faith is solid. The masks are nothing but a symbol of slavery. If I was black, I would walk around with a shirt that says "masks are for slaves" but since I am not I must use more subtler methods to awaken the sheep.

MRAll134

Kingfisher
A pretty good post on the Rockefeller Foundation and their plans for de-population. I have not gone through all the links, but the timeline is well put together. Excerpt:

"1913 The Rockefeller Foundation is founded

1914-18 World War 1

1939-45 World War 2 - Rockefeller Foundation funds NAZI eugenics

1953 Norman Dodd, chief investigator of the Reece Committee, investigates the Rockefeller Foundation and is told by the staff that their task is to start wars, which then enables them to make changes in the world which wouldn't be accepted during peacetime. They say they will continue to use war to make changes until they have other methods.

1973 David Rockefeller says he admires the authoritarian communist Chinese system, despite the revolution causing at least 30 million deaths.

1991 David Rockefeller to Trilateral Commission "We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a World Government.The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

1994 David Rockefeller depopulation speech at the Annual UN Ambassadors Dinner. Longer version. He says that the UN will take responsibility for controlling the population, in a way that is sensitive to religion.

1999 Bill Gates creates the Bill & Melinda Gates Institute for Population and Reproductive Health

2002 Quote from David Rockefeller's book Memoirs "Some even believe we [Rockefeller family] are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - One World, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it..."

More here. Yes, this is the conspiracy sub-reddit, so take with a grain of salt:

Rockefeller Foundation & De-population Agenda

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
I've joined a "corona resistance" group. I won't share their details because 1.) I don't want to compromise their opsec (such as it is) and 2.) I think it's better that these things are decentralized and reports to no one leader.

Even if I didn't join such a group, I found an ally simply by walking on the beach and advertising, unambiguously, my opposition to the Flu World Order by carrying a protest sign. Most people don't react, but the few that do, do so with agreement.

It does occur to me that these groups may have Feds or are some kind of "Thousand Flowers Campaign" ploy. Be that as it may, I have mentally prepared myself for the possibility that my activism could land me in prison or worse. Whatever. I'd rather be punished for the sake of true justice than live in this bureaucratic Kafka nightmare hellscape.

The most effective means of resistance is simply to set up parallel networks of people who share the same values and service providers who flout the VirusRules. As well as, any legal, medical and scientific experts who are willing to fight (via legal means) the VirusRegime. Anything more forceful (i.e. acts of violence) is a Fed.

I'm a member of one also. I meet folks by not wearing the diaper in diaper land. Also got one of the 'This mask is useless' masks. Kindred spirits always drop their diapers and chuckle when they see it. Unfortunately it's like peeing in the wind and hints of a second lockdown are already on there way in my neck of the woods.

Don't use any violence. Use boycotts and non-compliance. We're not BLM/Antifa thugs.

Don't worry about the feds. I know some and most despise the diaper and recognize it for the sham it is.

acco

Kingfisher
More here. Yes, this is the conspiracy sub-reddit, so take with a grain of salt:
Rockefeller Foundation & De-population Agenda

------- We are here at the time of writing (Oct 2020) --------

2021/22 Rushed/experimental coronavirus vaccines will be used on billions of people around the globe, which if they are like the previous attempts to make coronavirus vaccines will leave the recipients more susceptible to severe covid, as they create non-neutralizing antibodies, meaning any coronavirus (cold) which one catches could become a life-threatening event.

2022-2030 The Gates-predicted 'bio-terror' initiated Pandemic 2 is launched; a new coronavirus is released by 'terrorists'. All those vaccinated with the original covid vaccine are left susceptible to the new virus, as the vaccine induced the wrong type of antibodies i.e. non-neutralizing. This means the new virus has a far higher kill-rate in those who received the covid vaccine compared to those who didn't, a much higher % of people die than during Pandemic 1.

2030 Due to a combination of Pandemic 1, the Covid-19 vaccine and Pandemic 2, a significant planned global population reduction has taken place by 2030.

That says: Do not take that vaccine !!!

BTW: Deagel website has a facelift, so you need to hover to see the previous numbers

Last edited:

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
Hilarious scene of orthodox Jews burning facemasks in defiance of the sanitary dictatorship:

Well - at least on this point we can support our jewish brothers.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Orthodox Jews pretty based? They seem to stick to their traditions and aren't involved in the activities of secular jews.

If they're resisting this tyranny then good for them. It will make it more difficult for the secular Soros types to manuever.

Last edited:

acco

Kingfisher
But this strategy would mean the end of unverified vaccines as they will be blamed for this tragedy along with 'terrorists', no?

But that depends on the media (MSM) and as long as they are controlled by the elites everthing will be fine to them.
Just ask people if they have knowledge in the depop agenda.

Last edited:

Chains of Peter

Woodpecker
I attended a "corona resistance" event yesterday. We expected 14 and 30 ended up going. This just goes to show how much interest there is in standing up against CA Tyrant Newsom's evil fake-laws.

Sometimes I do solo demonstrations where I walk by myself carrying a "I WILL NOT SUBMIT TO THE FLU WORLD ORDER" sign. When I get reactions they are mainly positive.

While watching myriads of people crowd for VirusRegime protests is heartening (I've been to one in Sacramento), what really gets meaningful action is taking the "fight" store-by-store, business-by-business showing the management of these places that these restrictions are not laws. Tomorrow a small group of us are going to a store using the strategies listed here:

I'll let you know how it goes.

Guy80

Sparrow
I live in a high end building where famous people also reside..being a bit vague I know but it's the Internet.
I finally received a long winded email warning me about fines and possibly engage the local gov (health dept.) to have an officer speak with me (as advised by the building attorney). Investigating the local ordinance a "simple cloth face covering" is mandated, so I plan to order some creative ones, perhaps a silk mesh one...sounds comfortable and easy to breathe out of.

In the mean time I will have an attorney look all the paperwork over and see what happens if push comes to shove.

Another note: a relative felt ill for a 2 weeks (sense of taste gone, weak, pooping a lot), got tested and it shows COVID positive; so they opted to go to the hospital on their own accord and staff said you are dehydrated go home. Got a Zpak + hydroxychloroquine? from some people who own a medical company (off the books) and felt 80% better in 4 hours.

Chains of Peter

Woodpecker
After action report:

After being denied entry by the "guards" (seriously, don't patronize stores who have doormen who AREN'T security) we requested the store manager. We handed him the Notice to Businesses that stated that a.) the VirusRules are against the law and civil rights and b.) "store policy" does not absolve these violations.

After the manager's obstinate refusal, we served him an Notice of Discrimination Affidavit. While we were able to get his name, we were unable to get him to sign them (but each of us took a photo of our completed Notices for our own records). The girl leading this group was discussing making a citizen's arrest, but since I sensed her ambivalence to do so, I recommended against it.

LESSONS LEARNED: If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. This event was posted two days before we did it, and in the intervening time, we did not have a pre-meet to research, establish roles, actions, next steps, and so on. I felt a bit embarrassed for myself because I was the only adult male, but didn't take charge. I think this outing was beneficial nonetheless because it taught us ways that this protest could eff up.

Silver lining?: We "practiced" by serving a Notice to Businesses to the auto mechanic shop next door. Even though there was a group of us, bunched up, maskless, we were not forbidden entry by anyone and the manager gave us time of day. Really, it's the obstinate stores that have "guards" that should be avoided.

Amwolf

I live in a high end building where famous people also reside..being a bit vague I know but it's the Internet.
I finally received a long winded email warning me about fines and possibly engage the local gov (health dept.) to have an officer speak with me (as advised by the building attorney). Investigating the local ordinance a "simple cloth face covering" is mandated, so I plan to order some creative ones, perhaps a silk mesh one...sounds comfortable and easy to breathe out of.

In the mean time I will have an attorney look all the paperwork over and see what happens if push comes to shove.

Another note: a relative felt ill for a 2 weeks (sense of taste gone, weak, pooping a lot), got tested and it shows COVID positive; so they opted to go to the hospital on their own accord and staff said you are dehydrated go home. Got a Zpak + hydroxychloroquine? from some people who own a medical company (off the books) and felt 80% better in 4 hours.
Fines from who and what country? What if you tell them that you have a medical condition that qualifies for exemption, whether true or not?

Guy80

Sparrow
Fines from who and what country? What if you tell them that you have a medical condition that qualifies for exemption, whether true or not?

From the building board and/or management. I may actually have something that qualifies, however I'll have to mull it over with an attorney..plus I feel they will "escalate", however that works...anybody's guess

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Michigan Supreme Court: Gretchen Whitmer’s Coronavirus Orders Are Voided Now, Not October 30

The Michigan Supreme Court handed Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) another legal defeat on Monday when a majority ruled her coronavirus orders are no longer in effect.

On October 2, the Court ruled that the 1945 law Whitmer has been using to justify a “state of emergency” and her lockdown orders was unconstitutional, effectively negating any executive orders related to it.

Whitmer attacked the Court and claimed that her orders remained in effect until October 30.

“(The) Supreme Court ruling, handed down by a narrow majority of Republican justices, is deeply disappointing, and I vehemently disagree with the court’s interpretation of the Michigan Constitution,” she said.

“Right now, every state and the federal government have some form of declared emergency. With this decision, Michigan will become the sole outlier at a time when the Upper Peninsula is experiencing rates of Covid infection not seen in our state since April.”

In a motion filed last Monday, Whitmer argued she created that date to “allow for an orderly transition during which some responsive measures can be placed under alternative executive authority and the Governor and Legislature can work to address many other pandemic-related matters that currently fall under executive orders,” CNN reported.
On Monday, the Court responded: No.

“Justices ruled 4-3 that the orders issued under the 1945 Emergency Powers of the Governor Act ‘are of no continuing legal effect,'” according to ABC 12.

The majority said the decision “leaves open many avenues for our Governor and Legislature to work together in a cooperative spirit and constitutional manner to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.”

Instead, after the initial ruling, Whitmer’s administration issued new guidelines through the Department of Health and Human Services, under the Public Health Code of 1978, which require “face coverings, gathering limits, nursing home safety measures and more.”

Those new regulations are not affected by the Court’s ruling.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
I have made an observation that I have been contemplating recently. Where I live its a decent size town in a blue state and very little public display of politics. Everyone that isn't an idiot knows the diaper is a political sign just by watching TV. However here people diaper with pride yet you don't see Biden signs or stickers or any type of rallies or protests. These people aren't diapering for politics.

Obviously people are sheep and follow what their rulers order of them. Fear of course is a powerful tool.

But I see something deeper and more sinister.

We have become ugly as a species.

It seems as if the sheep want to diaper their faces and see the faces of others diapered because they are ashamed at what we have become. You could view it religiously as in humans have strayed far from God's guidance or scientifically as natural selection is now harming us. I'm inclined to believe it is both.

Last edited:

FactusIRX

Woodpecker
I have been told twice more to put my mask over my nose. It is always by post-wall women in crappy jobs. Tyranny will not be enforced at the barrel of a gun, but it will be enforced by minimum wage slaves who finally have an ounce of power.

This year has been a huge black pill for me. The average person is so stupid, petty, and easily controlled. You could do everything to stop them from jumping off a cliff, and they will fight you tooth and nail to jump off that cliff. In fact, they will happily pay someone to push them off the cliff. And right before they are pushed off the cliff, they will call you a racist, fascist, homophobe for even suggesting that there might, in fact, be a cliff.

Chains of Peter

Woodpecker
I have made an observation that I have been contemplating recently. Where I live its a decent size town in a blue state and very little public display of politics. Everyone that isn't an idiot knows the diaper is a political sign just by watching TV. However here people diaper with pride yet you don't see Biden signs or stickers or any type of rallies or protests. These people aren't diapering for politics.

Obviously people are sheep and follow what their rulers order of them. Fear of course is a powerful tool.

But I see something deeper and more sinister.

We have become ugly as a species.

It seems as if the sheep want to diaper their faces and see the faces of others diapered because they are ashamed at what we have become. You could view it religiously as in humans have strayed far from God's guidance or scientifically as natural selection is now harming us. I'm inclined to believe it is both.
Which is why YOU have to make a stink, raise your voice, show defiance, "peacock" if you will. Here in California our rules are pretty draconian, but we are full of free spirits--the beaches were full before they "officially" opened. Strength attracts strength, and each interested person you attract to your cause is a force multiplier.

I went from being a virtual loner to having 20+ IRL friends, just because I was bold about how much of a s___ I stopped giving about VirusRegime.

Of course it could all go tits up tomorrow and I get fired, arrested, attacked by rabid Karen--no matter. I did what I believed in and I stood for the truth.