Resisting against coronavirus laws

Welp it finally happened fellas:
Been going into the grocery stores all year. I rarely wear a mask, so I often forget to put one in my back pocket. If I remember I'll wear it, but half the time I've been walking in without a mask. Normally I"ll walk into the front door, grab a basket, grab some groceries, and self checkout. All year not one person in the grocery stores has told me to put on a mask (California).
This past weekend I forgot my mask and walked into the grocery store. I went to the deli and the young latina asked me what I wanted. Then some old hag said "where's your mask? we can't serve you without a mask. You shouldn't even be here". The young latina looked embarrassed on behalf of the co-worker. I grabbed some pre-made chicken to go, went to self checkout, and one of the girls told me next time I need a mask (after the entire year of 0 mask comments..I got TWO in one day; perhaps the NPCs are getting more anal in America?).

Side note: If you are silent and go about your business it seems you'll be less likely to get harassed. Most bots in the matrix won't even notice you aren't wearing a diaper. As soon as I asked for some help is when hags are awakened from their programming and demand the diaper.

Amwolf

Robin
I have been told twice more to put my mask over my nose. It is always by post-wall women in crappy jobs. Tyranny will not be enforced at the barrel of a gun, but it will be enforced by minimum wage slaves who finally have an ounce of power.

This year has been a huge black pill for me. The average person is so stupid, petty, and easily controlled. You could do everything to stop them from jumping off a cliff, and they will fight you tooth and nail to jump off that cliff. In fact, they will happily pay someone to push them off the cliff. And right before they are pushed off the cliff, they will call you a racist, fascist, homophobe for even suggesting that there might, in fact, be a cliff.
In what kind of establishments did you come across such minimum wage slaves who were in your face about compliance?

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
Baked Alaska arrested for not wearing a mask:
Part of me says he was being a dick to wage slaves just trying to eek out a living. The other part says we need guys like him with the balls to be a dick.

Also that's not an arrestable offense. If the business wants you trespassed the cops detain you and issue you a notice of trespass and send you on your way. Unless you're a dick to the cop then he will get you with a disorderly conduct.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
I walked into McDonald's in Montgomery with two of my coworkers who wanted to order food (I didn't want to order anything). There was a man in front of us. The female clerk had a mask around her neck and told me to put one on. I said, "But you don't wear one."

"I am wearing one!" she replied.

"It's not over your nose."

Then she refused to serve the man in line, who wasn't with us, unless I put on the mask. My coworkers, who were hungry and already had theirs on, asked me to put mine on, so I did. It was needless since it turned out they couldn't even sit in the dining room. We could have just gone through the drive-thru.

This was the first time I've seen an employee refuse service to someone based on my actions. :laugh:
Odds are that counter girl is already slowly dying of diabetes. Alabama is suffering from an obesity epidemic. They love their sweet tea and fried chicken.

Sherman

Ostrich
I went to a meeting last night. It was in a room which was next to a Kava Bar. The facilitator asked everyone if it was alright to take off the masks, but you could leave yours on if you want. Everyone took off their mask except for two people. Nobody in the Kava bar was wearing a mask, and it was fairly crowded. And this was in a very liberal part of the city.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
While resisting is all heroic and fine, the issue is that there are too few people who are willing to stick out their head. My guess is that roughly 40 to 50% at max are believers of the full covid con. But that is enough to legitimize it for the rest.

And the other 50% are not going to risk their life, income or even peace of mind in order to do anything about it.

The reason being that the cosequences up till now are not that severe. There is as of yet no Holodomor being perpetrated on the people. The mentality of not saying a peep while your neighbor is being picked up by the bolsheviks is deeply ingrained in humanity. They just said that he must have said something bad about Stalin just as they say that you have not worn your mask, have not quarantined well enough, have opened your store and endangered the health of grandma.

We have to realize that it is war - this winter lockdown and fake surge will be more drastic than in spring. You can already see in many euro countries. The us is sure to follow.

However this covid war against the population is no different from WW1, WW2, communist times - your life was disrupted by the machinations of the ruling class. But otherwise you either had to leave entire areas, countries or even continents or risk getting killed, raped or ruined. It's the same now only with the noose being tightened around far far more places.

In the US that may mean leaving a libtard state for one like South Dakota - that may you give some freedom for a while. In Europe it might mean going to Iceland or northern Sweden (only if you are without school-age children). Otherwise you have to equate it to war-times. The worst is yet to come with all of this.

The food supply chain is being constantly chipped away at and the vaccine enforcement hasn't arrived yet. How will you know that someone has been vaxxed or is up to date with his covid vaxx schedule? The bigger stronger surveillance measures like rfid card, app or implanted chip are yet to be rolled out.

I heard a few times by people that 'they won't be able to get away with it' or 'that someone will protest against it for sure'. This is insane talk - the resistance is small relative to the population - even when 3 mio. come out against it as in Germany.

The covid new normal is here to stay unless they decide to do something else. It is the perfect control tool for you to be flogged while you still thank your masters for beating you not too hard. Sure - it will fall one day, but communism took decades to fall while everyone knew that it was a far inferior economic model to western capitalism. Covidism is to stay and it will be used to build your prison planet. There will be only few pockets of freedom left on this planet. Alas - there is spiritual freedom even while living in prison, so there is that.

RomikJan

Sparrow
Feeling beaten down guys , feel like im the only one left. Had a buddy that tried opening restaurant in January whose also been anti mask anti lockdown was my only go to person to talk to. He closed down today and decided to muzzle up and start heading to the gym, saying its too late we lost and he wants his life back. All the other normies i thought i broke through who would even make fun of masked sheep with me..all those people now have muzzled social media pics. They think i need therapy and said they're all for being woke but im obbessed and i should lighten up and enjoy my life and im.thinking about it too much and that i should just have fun...oookay.

They want a convience of being woke and sheepy at the same time or something.. doesnt work like that.

Starting to really breakdown was on a job site today , whole house filled with workers from every trade. Who kept blasting the worst music, like WAP and every worker in the house knew all the lyrics and were bopping their head to it singing along. Made me feel so isolated and alone , just looking at them you can tell they will all sprint to get vaxed. In fact if one of those lunch cantine trucks pulled up and was doing vaccines theyd prolly all get it.

The area i live in im litteraly the only person outside thats unmuzzled. Not even talking about stores or public places. Outside . Its starting to have huge mental effect on me. Normie friends and relatives who i thought i was able to plant a seed and thought that they were on board are now just making up excuses for the oligarchs. Its almost like if you leave these normies alone for 10 minutes theyll get reprogrammed

I have no desire or strenght to go anywhere at all. Its like ive become an alien.

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
The area i live in im litteraly the only person outside thats unmuzzled.
You aren't alone, just isolated where you are. I have yet to wear a mask and I'm in an area with multiple indoor mandates. I get thrown out of a store at least once a week.

How do I stay sane? I laugh about it all and keep moving my plan forward to gtfo of here. We are straight up disconnecting from everything and anyone who doesn't share our values. I spend time at our parks and in the wilderness camping. I cultivate new hobbies at home and have never read so many books in my life.

This is training for harder times to come and I'm glad for it.

Can you take a vacation somewhere without masks?

MtnMan

Woodpecker
Feeling beaten down guys , feel like im the only one left. Had a buddy that tried opening restaurant in January whose also been anti mask anti lockdown was my only go to person to talk to. He closed down today and decided to muzzle up and start heading to the gym, saying its too late we lost and he wants his life back. All the other normies i thought i broke through who would even make fun of masked sheep with me..all those people now have muzzled social media pics. They think i need therapy and said they're all for being woke but im obbessed and i should lighten up and enjoy my life and im.thinking about it too much and that i should just have fun...oookay.

They want a convience of being woke and sheepy at the same time or something.. doesnt work like that.

Starting to really breakdown was on a job site today , whole house filled with workers from every trade. Who kept blasting the worst music, like WAP and every worker in the house knew all the lyrics and were bopping their head to it singing along. Made me feel so isolated and alone , just looking at them you can tell they will all sprint to get vaxed. In fact if one of those lunch cantine trucks pulled up and was doing vaccines theyd prolly all get it.

The area i live in im litteraly the only person outside thats unmuzzled. Not even talking about stores or public places. Outside . Its starting to have huge mental effect on me. Normie friends and relatives who i thought i was able to plant a seed and thought that they were on board are now just making up excuses for the oligarchs. Its almost like if you leave these normies alone for 10 minutes theyll get reprogrammed

I have no desire or strenght to go anywhere at all. Its like ive become an alien.
So many of your points ring true to me too. Most people where I live are like you suggest. I live in a rural place, but there is a huge liberal stronghold here. I see people hiking alone on trails in the woods with masks.

I have stopped talking to friend and family who are "normies" about this. They simply cannot and will not open up to it anymore.

In the very beginning, I had a big talk with my mother in law. She is involved in our life, takes care of my daughter, and is a support for my wife. I laid out exactly what was going to happen with the CV "crisis" and how it would be used to divide and isolate. I showed her the Bill Gates funding of WHO, event 201 etc. I wanted to make sure she remained on our team through all this, but she is hopelessly NPR-ized. The excuses she has made to me for the oligarchs are laughable and make zero sense. I asked her straight up, "do you think there is any POSSIBILITY that there is something more going on with the CV situation than just a virus?". She said no.

It was at that point that I vowed to just love her for who she is, and let her burn with Rome, if thats what she wants. She still comes over to our house, and we demand she comes inside and not wear a mask, and she does. I like her, and care about her, but neither myself or her only child can even begin to crack the programming. Its impressive, and very frustrating.

You are not alone man, there are lots of people out there, but we are not represented AT ALL in pop culture, news etc.

Its very difficult to be surrounded by people who believe in this bullshit. In hard times, with a clear and present enemy trying to destroy you, you want to feel like you have comradery with your fellow local men (and women). It might be easier to deal with an actual foreign invasion, because at least others would see the enemy and have some unity. Its crazy-making to have your friends and neighbors cheering for the enemy and doing his bidding.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher

You are not alone man. Virtually all my friends are disbelievers - including two mainstream medical doctors I have as buddies. They are even pro-vaxxx, but wouldn't take the gates-vaxx. They disbelieved in the entire story on medical logic alone - did not make sense for them to mask up the enitre population or lock down entire economies.

It is still frustrating nonetheless because some of my friends live far away or the ones who are close have to deal with the same shit you are. It may become necessary in the future to create semi-autonomous enclaves where a few likeminded men and their families can live apart from the NPC crowd. It would be like an independent community like the Amish - just men who are aware of the major cons and who stick together while keeping themselves sane.

It is frunstrating to see humanity marching into the gulag unable to stop them. As for fighting to stay maskless - it's often not worth it as the response may get more brutal in the coming times.

No tyranny lasts forever, but this one has a good start with plenty of believers - it will fall - however long that may take.

Amwolf

Robin
You simply need to quit caring what others think, period. Recently, I had to travel into a mid-sized city for an appointment with someone on the grounds of a large urban university. This was the first time that I've been on foot within the core of a larger city since the world has turned upside down. Since spending most of the last several months in rural areas or states without mask mandates, seeing what I saw throughout this universities' campus was like an episode of The Twilight Zone. Nearly everyone was masked up and even those outside who were jogging during a beautiful, warm fall day. My appointment didn't require a mask, but upon leaving this building, someone reminded me to put on a mask and appeared anxious that I didn't prioritize in doing so. Further, during my appointment I overheard a group of female graduate students discussing in a concerned voice on making sure that they have the right type of mask before patronizing a local restaurant.

Sherman

Ostrich
I was the only one waiting on line at the store to get a new cell phone, standing on one of the spots where you are suppose to line up. Some guy comes up and goes to the front of the store. I tell him that the line is over here. He says “don’t worry you are first, I am 6 feet away”. I said, “I don’t care about that”. He said “well you should, and your mask isn’t correct, it should be over your nose”. He then says “I am a nurse” and starts giving a pious speech about people not wearing masks causing all the problems. The store guy then comes out and this guy immediately says he needs a cable. Then the store clerk says “can I serve him first, he just needs a cable”. So this prick jumps ahead of me which is what he intended all along. I felt like punching him out. He also looked Jewish. Unfortunately, the neighborhood I live in is liberal. I am moving.