Resisting against coronavirus laws

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
My church has about a 98% compliance rate with masks. (The congregation has been slowly letting up with how long they wear them and whether they're distancing too. Crazily, people were masking and distancing at the start).

I happen to go to our men's meeting on Thursday. Zero masks. These are the same men in the regular service on Sundays.

You can probably draw reasonable conclusions from this.
Mask enforcement is 100% from women and gay men.

John

Yeah, just like the lockdown was only two weeks.
I guess wearing a dirty rag on your face will eventually be required everywhere in Europe and the USA, I was just hoping Portugal won't be as strict as other places for a few months. How probable do you think a full lockdown is?

John

^ Just don't wear it, take the pain, and others will be inspired and also throw away their diaper. This is what I tell everyone, don't wear it, it's such an obvious lie that to wear it at this point other than at gunpoint for your life is just to score brownie points with people who never cared about you anyways.
It's not that simple when police start enforcing it. During Spain's insane lockdown if you went outside without a mask the police would stop you and force you to wear one. If dirty rag wearing is only "recommended" then of course you shouldn't be wearing a mask, but once the police get involved it's a whole different situation.

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
It's not that simple when police start enforcing it. During Spain's insane lockdown if you went outside without a mask the police would stop you and force you to wear one. If dirty rag wearing is only "recommended" then of course you shouldn't be wearing a mask, but once the police get involved it's a whole different situation.
Masks are not my hill to die on and I haven't thought about it too much but I probably still wouldn't wear a mask. Jail time or not. I just have too much contempt for it all and anyone playing along.

John

Masks are not my hill to die on and I haven't thought about it too much but I probably still wouldn't wear a mask. Jail time or not. I just have too much contempt for it all and anyone playing along.
If you are surrounded by a lot of other people willing to take off their masks with you then it's reasonable to protest in this way. But if you're in a place surrounded by mask worshippers there's just no point. All that happens is that you get humiliated, probably thrown to the ground, detained by police, and physically forced to wear a mask. All the while the mask worshippers cheer on the police and encourage them to brutalize you, recording every moment on their phones to share with the internet and further shame you. Getting arrested in this way is not easy to handle, most people would be broken after an experience like that.

paninaro

Kingfisher
Trump held a rally tonight in Wisconsin and plenty of people weren't wearing masks. Looks like it's a good place to go if you want to show your support for not wearing masks. In the photo gallery, it looks like people had masks who were directly behind him and would be shown on TV, but people elsewhere in the audience weren't wearing them as much. He has a bunch of upcoming rallies in the next two weeks.

FactusIRX

Woodpecker
In what kind of establishments did you come across such minimum wage slaves who were in your face about compliance?
One was a receptionist at a medical office. The other one was someone at a Zoo.

My wife works in retail. She cannot allow people to enter the store without a mask. She's totally a-political, but if she lets someone in the store without a mask, corporate will yell at her. They catch it on the security cameras then send the footage to the entire store to humiliate the workers. This is how the system works. The people making the decisions are off sipping adrenochrome on Bill Gate's yacht while they make the cog in sector 7-G enforce their bull***. Of course, the cog is the one who gets yelled at despite having no power or influence over the decision.

bucky

Pelican
One was a receptionist at a medical office. The other one was someone at a Zoo.

My wife works in retail. She cannot allow people to enter the store without a mask. She's totally a-political, but if she lets someone in the store without a mask, corporate will yell at her. They catch it on the security cameras then send the footage to the entire store to humiliate the workers. This is how the system works. The people making the decisions are off sipping adrenochrome on Bill Gate's yacht while they make the cog in sector 7-G enforce their bull***. Of course, the cog is the one who gets yelled at despite having no power or influence over the decision.
Factus, I thought you'd enjoy this post from one of my favorite bloggers. The first part is about the doctor (I think he's a doctor) in charge of the UK lockdowns and how he got busted breaking his own rules to see a married woman on the side:

Zagor

Robin
They are my hill to die on. If i put the mask willingly, then i've already submitted, might as well take the vaccine then. Take the blue pill and pretend not to live in the matrix.

But I'm not saying be stupid about that. My movement is alreday limited due to mask enforcement rules. I really don't go to public places besides stores occasionally and gym regularly. The solitude takes it toll on you me, but I"m not wearing a mask.

I went to an open mic at a coffee house tonight to play some music with a friend. I was expecting a mandatory mask policy, so I wasn't looking forward to the stress of resisting the mandate. I walked in to the shop and nobody, not even employees, had masks on. We went outside to where open mic was, and the tables were not 6 feet apart and it felt normal again. I'm glad that some businesses are resisting!

john_Jea

Pigeon
Things are getting heavier by the day in Iceland. I refused to wear a muzzle during class a weak ago, the teacher didn't do anything back then but told me he would have to tell his superiors. Today a week later I went to the same class (This class btw does not require any interaction between students or teacher and we sit in separate ventilated booths) and the teacher asked me if I was going to wear a mask to which i replied no. He told me that the school master wanted to talk to everyone that refused and sent me to her.

The school master was a chubby little woman with a karen haircut. She asked me why I refused the muzzle and I explained my case. I did not make a mark on her programming, it seemed to me that she was more afraid of a fine/consequences of breaking the rules than the safety of the staff and students as she claimed.

I was sent home for the time being and am waiting for a written letter regarding the matter that will basically say wear the mask or don't attend school. I kind of hope now for my selfish reasons that schools shut down and the classes get taught online. I suppose that this will be the end to my formal education, but I'd rather stick up to this bullcrap than get a license to work in a failing system.

Now my options are these:

1. Cuck out, put on the mask and attend my classes,

2. Move back home to my boomish parents, who both buy into the narrative, and finish my online classes.

3. Try to find a job that dosn't require a muzzle (highly unlikely).

Still pretty shell shocked boys not sure what my next move will be.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The school will close no matter what. Higher education will be of no use in the future is you don't want to become friends with Satan. Bug out while you can and come to grips that an outsider will have very little belongings for the rest of his life. Go to a warm climate without winters where food grows all year. Iceland without food from outside will starve to death and we know there is famine planned for us.

griffinmill

Kingfisher
I'm in the wedding business. On Friday one of my few weddings this year was very depressing. Masks were enforced in the church and and at the reception venue. Imagine as a photographer capturing the faces of the congregation during the vows and - oh wait, you can't because you can't see anybody's expression.

In the UK I have successfully avoided wearing a mask almost everywhere without being confronted, which is good. Though I know in the U.S. it's a different story.

Masks are virtually useless. The people who comply are mostly women, of course. I'm truly worried right now about how neurotic this pandemic has made everyone. Wearing a mask is both dehumanising and humiliating. It also atomizes our communities more than they already are. Wearing a useless piece of cloth on your face has become a divisive issue. If the elites had contrived all of this for nefarious reasons, they are geniuses.

It will be a long time before we all recover from the psychological effects of this horseshit, gents.