Resisting against coronavirus laws

john_Jea

Pigeon
So an update on my situation, I went back home to my families farm since I am not allowed inside school property for the time being. The school master sent me an email saying that she was awaiting a response from a lawyer. She did not specify what the lawyers job was but I suspect it was to see if the schools rules were consistent with the orders of the director of health.

I have no experience dealing with bureaucrats and lawyers so I am not sure what to do. At the time i refused, you where only required to have a mask within 1 meter which I did not breach and I don't believe they can proof that I did. Since then there has been instated a mask policy covering the whole school and the 2m rule, so even if I did not technically break any rules before, I would still not be allowed inside the school with these new rules. Worst case scenario they try to fine me, more likely I will get a formal letter saying I am not allowed in school if I don't follow the rules.

I also got an call from the head of the trades studies who is a typical boomer and an open atheist. I have had several talks with him before and we got along alright. He came off pretty hostile i on the call and spent most of the time debating me on mask and the government response to the flu (I'm not sure why I bothered). He did say that he would not want me to miss out and potentially have to retake the classes over some principal of mine, especially since I was doing quite well. I responded that I understood and that this should show how much i believed in what I was doing.

The blind following of authority is mind blowing, I wonder if I will see the day they claim they were just following orders, like the evil nazi soldiers they hate so much.:squintlol:

Man after 2 days I am tired and my nerves are a mess, I have huge respect to those of you who have had to deal with this nonsense for months. And for those of you who are yet to encounter confrontation, prepare your self the best you can.

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Here we are, over seven months into this lunacy, and I still haven't gotten sick, despite these facts:

- I have never worn a mask in the grocery store or in any other public places (aside from the hospital, when my daughter was born.)
- I go to church every week, stand close to people, kiss icons, sing, talk, and generally act as though Covid doesn't exist on Sundays.
- I go to the gym three times a week and don't wipe down or "sanitize" anything. I wash my hands and rinse off my water bottle before I go home.
- I've been to friends' houses for lunch or other events many times.
- I go to my parents and in-laws' houses all the time.
- I walk around outside and in other public places frequently.

Basically, I've done absolutely nothing but wash my hands more frequently. My wife doesn't wear a mask either unless she's shopping at Costco or some place where mask nazis force you to do so to enter. I still don't know of any friends who've gotten Covid. Just friends-of-friends-of-friends and that sort of thing.

The real culprit in all this lunacy is the pernicious lie of asymptomatic transmission. Every so often the mask (heh) slips and the truth gets out for a moment here or there when the CDC or WHO admits it's all bullshit, but then quickly retracts it.

There is no reason for healthy people who aren't coughing to be forced to wear masks. They're not sick and it doesn't do anything. It's pure social engineering.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
Basically, I've done absolutely nothing but wash my hands more frequently. My wife doesn't wear a mask either unless she's shopping at Costco or some place where mask nazis force you to do so to enter. I still don't know of any friends who've gotten Covid. Just friends-of-friends-of-friends and that sort of thing.

The gateway into red pilling anyone on the fake flu is to simply ask them if they know anybody directly who got sick from it who wasn't in a nursing home.

The answer is always no.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I have a friend who claims a couple of his friends were sick for a few days with headache and loss of smell. He's not laying but he believes this thing is an existing pathogen. Nope. I've lived like Hermetic Seal described and know no one who go sick and that includes a LOT of people. We all know this virus is a scam so I wonder if their reaction was psychosomatic or were they poisoned by 5G or what have you. I think it could simply be a reaction to stress, the mind can make a lot of ailments real.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
This was revealed on Tucker Carlson tonight.

Blitz

Sparrow
There's already a ton of snow on the ground where I live and the ski hills are starting to open October 30. Apparently the rule is you have to wear a mask everywhere except actually skiing down the hill, because that would be absurd. The more worrying part is we've just hit record case numbers, with no real increase in deaths (1-2 per day on average) or hospitalizations (16 ICU in the whole province of 4.5m) and it's not even flu season yet. Lockdown is obviously looming on the horizon because cases are the new deaths, yet there's no way cases are going to go down as we enter, then reach the peak of, flu season. So we're looking at 5-6 months of some form of shut down, if the scared fringe have their way.

So, what are we to do? Blasting into the grocery store without a mask is all well and good, but what about when quarantine facilities are established, if/ when they actually start forcefully removing people from society?

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
There's already a ton of snow on the ground where I live and the ski hills are starting to open October 30. Apparently the rule is you have to wear a mask everywhere except actually skiing down the hill, because that would be absurd. The more worrying part is we've just hit record case numbers, with no real increase in deaths (1-2 per day on average) or hospitalizations (16 ICU in the whole province of 4.5m) and it's not even flu season yet. Lockdown is obviously looming on the horizon because cases are the new deaths, yet there's no way cases are going to go down as we enter, then reach the peak of, flu season. So we're looking at 5-6 months of some form of shut down, if the scared fringe have their way.

So, what are we to do? Blasting into the grocery store without a mask is all well and good, but what about when quarantine facilities are established, if/ when they actually start forcefully removing people from society?

Forced quarantine is a very real threat. Once you're in the justice system you never get out. I've never been arrested but I have minor speeding tickets from over a decade ago that can be found by searching my name. What do you think they will do to the un vaccinate and un diapered?

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
Part of me wants to buy a diaper with something witty written on it, like this is a Scamdemic or you look stupid, or whatever to taunt the normies. But that would be a fashion statement and a reason for normies to angrily engage me.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
There are a couple of morons voluntarily wearing masks in this cafe...

Two foreigners out of 10+ people.

They really do look like fucking idiots... and the real purpose is so obvious when it's the exception...

Totally de-humanizing and emasculating.

I can't imagine what it's like to be surrounded by these cunts.

I'm just about to mark up a pack of masks with slogans like;

'Go Fuck Yourself' when I'm ordered to wear a mask at the airport tomorrow, and 'Still...' if they make me take that one off.

Why aren't protest masks a thing?

I have found that people will mostly just do what they have to for an easy life.

If they're told to wear a mask, even if it makes no sense, they'll do it for a quiet life. Equally, someone working in a store won't confront you for not wearing one, just for a quiet life.

Have also found that even if only one other person is not complying, it really does embolden you more.

I wish more people could see what is really at stake here with these ridiculous rules.

RomikJan

Sparrow
Found an interesting find today wanted to share with you guys. As mentioned before im in the home improvement tradesman service and am a part of a big installers group on facebook with 50k members, who share install stories, tips , dos and donts. Today a woman posted and went off how shes turned so many jobs down and asked how many jobs have others turned down because the home owner or the place of business they would do the work is bad at the protocols . Claimed she would go in for an estimate and if she saw someone wearing mask incorrectly she would turn the job down. .. surprisingly 90 percent of the responses were mostly all guys and they all went off on her. Stating that they turned down zero jobs and that theyve been in hundreds of houses all year and feel bad for her that she still thinks theres a boogeyman despite being in so many strangers homes working while that whole strangers family is home. Some called her crazy to be turning jobs down in this time when jobs are hard to find. There were obviously a few girly men that were agreeing with her and saying they offer the home owner a mask and if they refuse to wear it properly they pack up and leave but most men like 90 percent said they would never turn a job down and called her insane.

This goes back to what we been talking about lately, that its mostly woman and guys that are either afraid of their woman or afraid of loosing them that comply. Wonder how many of these guys comply as much when the gf isnt around. Its sad because we all can picture one of these dudes driving his gf home, both masked in the car. He drops her off says bye and instantly takes mask off on the ride home.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
Part of me wants to buy a diaper with something witty written on it, like this is a Scamdemic or you look stupid, or whatever to taunt the normies. But that would be a fashion statement and a reason for normies to angrily engage me.

I do this on rare occasions where I need to play the game. I feel I can walk taller and it gives me a bit of emotional immunity to this bullsh*t game. I've gotten some good feedback on it and some laughs. Just ignore the normies or take off the mask....they'll just run away.

homersheineken

Kingfisher
Found an interesting find today wanted to share with you guys. As mentioned before im in the home improvement tradesman service and am a part of a big installers group on facebook with 50k members, who share install stories, tips , dos and donts. Today a woman posted and went off how shes turned so many jobs down and asked how many jobs have others turned down because the home owner or the place of business they would do the work is bad at the protocols . Claimed she would go in for an estimate and if she saw someone wearing mask incorrectly she would turn the job down. .. surprisingly 90 percent of the responses were mostly all guys and they all went off on her. Stating that they turned down zero jobs and that theyve been in hundreds of houses all year and feel bad for her that she still thinks theres a boogeyman despite being in so many strangers homes working while that whole strangers family is home. Some called her crazy to be turning jobs down in this time when jobs are hard to find. There were obviously a few girly men that were agreeing with her and saying they offer the home owner a mask and if they refuse to wear it properly they pack up and leave but most men like 90 percent said they would never turn a job down and called her insane.

This goes back to what we been talking about lately, that its mostly woman and guys that are either afraid of their woman or afraid of loosing them that comply. Wonder how many of these guys comply as much when the gf isnt around. Its sad because we all can picture one of these dudes driving his gf home, both masked in the car. He drops her off says bye and instantly takes mask off on the ride home.

This is silly. Those guys should agree with her and say they would turn down the jobs too.

Then scoop up the easy business because she if fucking retarded.