Reviews of American Pilgrim

Steiner

Sparrow
Dodge Challenger is one of the few cars made since... 1997? that has any kind of allure, that looks like something other than your typical blob sedan.
iu

iu

08ShelbyGT500KR_MMS_42_HR.jpg

2009-Chevrolet-Corvette-ZR1-X09CH_CR129.jpg

iu

iu

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Book is now out. Order information is here:

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Gold Member
I got an advance copy and read about the first third or so, but I've been bogged down in other reading and decided to just go ahead and wait to order a paperback copy and help support Roosh. Really enjoying the book so far and will write more when I finish.

Just picked up the ebook and blasting my way through it. Its a good read, and I enjoyed the Babylon Road series - it was from this series that I learnt of Roosh's conversion. I don't feel qualified to offer a review of it but its great read and thanks for all the work you do brother. God bless.

Luna Novem

Woodpecker
Woman
My plan was to read this book next week. But I started it on Friday and finished late this morning.
The story is equal parts spiritual journey, political commentary, and travel story (in the form of the good old American road trip). What impressed me most and made it a rewarding read is Roosh's incredible honesty. One may as well be reading his personal diary... he lets us that much into his thoughts... no holds barred. He doesn't discriminate... he tells us his thoughts on his own sins and regrets with just as much openness as his thoughts on the decline of American culture. He knows he still has a road ahead of him.
Ultimately, the book is a testimony to the emptiness and nihilism of life without God. There is something very powerful about such a dramatic reversal. The Scripture "Out of the depths, I cry to You, oh Lord," has not returned void.

Last edited:

Aloha50

Sparrow
Finished it yesterday. Fantastic. I left a review on Amazon although I didn't purchase from them (purchased from Roosh directly). If you like the book (you should) then leave a positive review at Amazon.

Daoism808

Chicken
last book I read was game which helped me get the current women I’m with . Transition to Christ slowly with my girlfriend is a blessing , can’t wait to read this .

ScannerLIV

Woodpecker
last book I read was game which helped me get the current women I’m with . Transition to Christ slowly with my girlfriend is a blessing , can’t wait to read this .
Sure would like to get my hands on Game. Would be great help for myself and others. I don't engage in premarital sex. You're lucky.

This new forum is severely lacking in this area and all other pick up websites are degenerate with focus on having sex with many girls as possible.

Nothing in-between: learn about processes and skills, along with shared stories in talking to girls and maybe dating while avoiding premarital sex.

What a pity.

Daoism808

Chicken
Sure would like to get my hands on Game. Would be great help for myself and others. I don't engage in premarital sex. You're lucky.

This new forum is severely lacking in this area and all other pick up websites are degenerate with focus on having sex with many girls as possible.

Nothing in-between: learn about processes and skills, along with shared stories in talking to girls and maybe dating while avoiding premarital sex.

What a pity.
Yeah honestly game is one of my favorite books and it’s the most updated guide to help with long term or casual . Roosh should maybe make a guide with an updated version but more with Christ teachings?

Castelnau

Kingfisher
Just got it and started reading it.

Roosh's writing flows smoothly and is very easy to read. He has a gift for observing little details which I enjoy. I really liked the description of the Mennonites family. Reading the book really inspired me to travel within America on the road especially if they actually employ the vaccination passport plan.

While I understand why Roosh needs to disown and stop selling his previous works I think they have value beyond just promoting men to sin. A Dead Bat in Paraguay is one of my favorite books and I feel American Pilgrim is a sequel of sorts to it.

big poppa

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Finished the book over two days. Well done Roosh, there was some great lines in there that I jotted down in my notepad. Happy to support your work and continue to wish you the best on your journey.

I am about 1/3 of the way done, and so far I am pleasantly surprised. Not that I think Roosh is a bad writer or I had low expectations- the exact opposite - I was expecting a bit more of a come to faith testimonial but it's almost like an orthodox version of 'on the road' :) - and I find some of his experiences and places that he's visited to be very thought provoking about my own 'journey' and where I want to go next. I think more than ever we need get from behind our screens and get on the road and meet the America that the media is hiding from us.

J.E.

Robin
It's been my fourth book by you and your writing style is, as always, smooth, mellow and is enjoyable to read even when heavy topics occur. There is something in your style that radiates understanding, as if talking from man to man, and your personality. It reminds me a lot of your Roosh Hours, only more sophisticated.

The printing and paperback quality is top notch. Sometimes I'm asking myself why some big publishing houses don't offer the same quality. It is exactly the same as Jack Donovan's The Way of Men. Do both of you have the same press?

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
It's been my fourth book by you and your writing style is, as always, smooth, mellow and is enjoyable to read even when heavy topics occur. There is something in your style that radiates understanding, as if talking from man to man, and your personality. It reminds me a lot of your Roosh Hours, only more sophisticated.

The printing and paperback quality is top notch. Sometimes I'm asking myself why some big publishing houses don't offer the same quality. It is exactly the same as Jack Donovan's The Way of Men. Do both of you have the same press?
Depends on where you ordered it from, but that's probably the Amazon printing.

nicolahcm

Pigeon
Finished yesterday. I really liked the honesty of the thoughts, the temptations etc.. Many authors conceal their sinful thoughts or modify them to make them "acceptable". With this book I really related to many things when it comes to the temptation of women and got very useful guidance in the matter.

Unique style. Please write more Roosh, we need more books with your writing style.