Right Wing Tax Squads: 4chan doxxxes e-thots to the IRS

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
TutorGuina said:
Was it 4chan or 8chan who did this?
Trying to decide which one of them is more based and worth following
8Chan was created because 4chan was infiltrated by (((you know who))). 4chan suffers from censorship in some ways whereas 8chan does not.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
How are we all supposed to live in Bernie Sanders' free shit utopia if these dumb cunts don't pay their taxes?

These birth control and abortions aren't going to pay for themselves.

Roosh is getting free publicity in a (fake) Newsweek article:

The campaign rose to prominence thanks to the #ThotAudit hashtag. “Thot” is a slang term that stands for “That h** Over there.”

The hashtag began trending on Sunday, when Daryush Valizadeh started promoting it on Twitter, even though the campaign appears to have begun on Facebook by one “David Wu.”

Wu initially suggested that netizens should report alleged tax dodgers, who earn money by performing sex work on camera or via Snapchat.

Valizadeh, an American blogger and self-proclaimed pick-up artist, told online sex workers that all of their income generated online was taxable and that failing to report it was a felony.

“Online thots are finding out that all income generated from their breasts and vagina is taxable,” he tweeted.

“Men are aggressively organising to report all thots. I don’t blame them: these girls are getting a free ride via beta bux and a broken sexual marketplace that is rigged in the favour of females.

Valizadeh, who is also known as Roosh V, claimed that under Internal Revenue Service policy, whistleblowers could be in line to receive up to 30 percent of the tax collected.

“There is actually a financial incentive to defeating thottery.”

“Camgirls” have previously complained about being targeted for their premium services, which involves them exchanging explicit photos for payment on platforms such as Instagram and Snapchat.

Valizadeh’s comments sparked furor online and sex workers found numerous supporters.

https://www.newsweek.com/what-thota...ges-right-wing-incels-report-internet-1231690

Quoting again, just in case Roosh misses this post.

Soy Jooce said:
Roosh is getting free publicity in a (fake) Newsweek article:

The campaign rose to prominence thanks to the #ThotAudit hashtag. “Thot” is a slang term that stands for “That h** Over there.”

The hashtag began trending on Sunday, when Daryush Valizadeh started promoting it on Twitter, even though the campaign appears to have begun on Facebook by one “David Wu.”

Wu initially suggested that netizens should report alleged tax dodgers, who earn money by performing sex work on camera or via Snapchat.

Valizadeh, an American blogger and self-proclaimed pick-up artist, told online sex workers that all of their income generated online was taxable and that failing to report it was a felony.

“Online thots are finding out that all income generated from their breasts and vagina is taxable,” he tweeted.

“Men are aggressively organising to report all thots. I don’t blame them: these girls are getting a free ride via beta bux and a broken sexual marketplace that is rigged in the favour of females.

Valizadeh, who is also known as Roosh V, claimed that under Internal Revenue Service policy, whistleblowers could be in line to receive up to 30 percent of the tax collected.

“There is actually a financial incentive to defeating thottery.”

“Camgirls” have previously complained about being targeted for their premium services, which involves them exchanging explicit photos for payment on platforms such as Instagram and Snapchat.

Valizadeh’s comments sparked furor online and sex workers found numerous supporters.

https://www.newsweek.com/what-thota...ges-right-wing-incels-report-internet-1231690

TigerMandingo said:
Isn't this just snitching, though?

Don't get me wrong, I got no love for these hoes. But ratting people out is not my kind of thing.
Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.

Women love progressive taxation, gibs, and big government. It's only fair thot's have to contribute too.

ms224

Woodpecker
TigerMandingo said:

Don't get me wrong, I got no love for these hoes. But ratting people out is not my kind of thing.
Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.

Women love progressive taxation, gibs, and big government. It's only fair thot's have to contribute too.
Live by deplatforming, die by deplatforming...

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member
TigerMandingo said:

How's the air up there on your soap box of righteousness? Moving forward it will be important to keep reminding ourselves that the other side does not fight fair. Because using our own cultural values against us is what got us here in the first place. I didn't see Marquess of Queensbury Rules being enforced while they systematically unpersoned and demonized Roosh and thousands of other conservative voices over the past decade.

Once they went for our children it turned from a cultural/ideological struggle into something completely different. The gloves are off now. Too much is at stake.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
It's fantastic things like this that unite the different, and sometimes warring, factions of the forum. A beautiful moment, and a big nod to the autists in thanks. Ingeniously hilarious.

blck

Pelican
Gold Member
TigerMandingo said:

Hoes gotta give that money to their pimps!

Teedub said:
It's fantastic things like this that unite the different, and sometimes warring, factions of the forum. A beautiful moment, and a big nod to the autists in thanks. Ingeniously hilarious.
Hopefully #ThotAudit will remain in the news for at least the next few weeks. To many ho's have been doing this for the longest time

Chiosboy90 said:
Well, even a Brittany Venti can get 7+ men on Tinder easily. She doesn't even need to go to the GYM or stop burping. Welcome to 2018.
Not with normal men in Miami. In 99% of the U.S., yes. She could get a sugar daddy in Chicago, Seattle, Pittsburgh, D.C., Portland, Salt Lake City, etc.