Right-Wingers on Youtube

Tom Slick

Kingfisher
Orthodox
This began with a question about Coach Red Pill in the Ukraine and how he has remained on youtube.

How has this Coach Red Pill not been banned from YouTube? We have reached a point where if someone hasn't been banned they are suspect. His content is quite interesting. But how has he not been banned? He isn't towing the party lines/party narrative.

Who are some right-wingers still on youtube or other mainstream platforms that you follow?

Most right-wingers have been kicked off youtube and other platforms, but some of them do remain who I would consider absolutely authentic. I've a friend who works for a sub-contractor to social media platforms to enforce ToS on what people post and he told me there are detailed rules about what gets censored, and that he follows very detailed instructions that often comes down to how you phrase things.

Here's a list of those I'm familiar with who are still on youtube, and some of them also remain on twitter. I believe most of them have remained because they're very careful how they put things and probably avoid response videos or postings that get them mass reported by lefties.

Auron McIntrye, still on Twitter
Black Pigeon Speaks
Blonde in the Belly of the Beast (Catholic)
Brittany Sellner (Catholic)
Charlemagne
Coach Red Pill / Gonzalo Lira
Culture War Criminal (Christian)
Elijah Schaffer / Slightly Offensive (Christian, former lefty) still on Twitter
Endeavor, still on Twitter
Scott Greer / Highly Respected, still on Twitter
Jason Kohne
Jay Dyer, still on Twitter
Jesse Lee Peterson (Christian)
John Doyle (Catholic)
Keith Woods
Laura Loomer
Mark Dice (Christian), still on Twitter
Matt Christensen (former lefty), still on Twitter
Michelle Malkin, still on Twitter,
Morgoth's Review
Nathaniel Abbott
Paul Joseph Watson, still on Twitter,
Paul Ramsey (Protestant), still on Twitter
Project Veritas, publishes mostly on own platform,
Really Graceful (Christian)
Robyn Riley (Orthodox Christian)
Settler's Lament (Catholic)
Semiogogue
The Distributist

Youtube account has not been deleted, but the content creator has moved to alternative platforms:
Devon Stack
Jake Lloyd
Jean-François Gariépy
Tim Murdoch / White Rabbit

franklinGeorge

Chicken
Protestant
There are groups of right-wingers which are targeting YouTube, trying to censor certain videos. These right-wingers believe in censorship and hold a certain level of bias against certain groups. They yell and scream loudly, but the truth is that they are a minority of people on YouTube. So feel free to post whatever you want, and don't let the screaming right-wingers effect what you do!

SensibleUlan

Pigeon
Trad Catholic
This began with a question about Coach Red Pill in the Ukraine and how he has remained on youtube.

Who are some right-wingers still on youtube or other mainstream platforms that you follow?

Most right-wingers have been kicked off youtube and other platforms, but some of them do remain who I would consider absolutely authentic. I've a friend who works for a sub-contractor to social media platforms to enforce ToS on what people post and he told me there are detailed rules about what gets censored, and that he follows very detailed instructions that often comes down to how you phrase things.

Here's a list of those I'm familiar with who are still on youtube, and some of them also remain on twitter. I believe most of them have remained because they're very careful how they put things and probably avoid response videos or postings that get them mass reported by lefties.

Auron McIntrye, still on Twitter
Black Pigeon Speaks
Blonde in the Belly of the Beast (Catholic)
Brittany Sellner (Catholic)
Charlemagne
Coach Red Pill / Gonzalo Lira
Culture War Criminal (Christian)
Elijah Schaffer / Slightly Offensive (Christian, former lefty) still on Twitter
Endeavor, still on Twitter
Scott Greer / Highly Respected, still on Twitter
Jason Kohne
Jay Dyer, still on Twitter
Jesse Lee Peterson (Christian)
John Doyle (Catholic)
Keith Woods
Laura Loomer
Mark Dice (Christian), still on Twitter
Matt Christensen (former lefty), still on Twitter
Michelle Malkin, still on Twitter,
Morgoth's Review
Nathaniel Abbott
Paul Joseph Watson, still on Twitter,
Paul Ramsey (Protestant), still on Twitter
Project Veritas, publishes mostly on own platform,
Really Graceful (Christian)
Robyn Riley (Orthodox Christian)
Settler's Lament (Catholic)
Semiogogue
The Distributist

Youtube account has not been deleted, but the content creator has moved to alternative platforms:
Devon Stack
Jake Lloyd
Jean-François Gariépy
Tim Murdoch / White Rabbit
Million Dollar Extreme / Hydewars by Sam Hyde is another good channel.