Riots Lounge thread

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member

Woman publicly states what was until recently a perfectly acceptable centrist position and mentions that Floyd died of a drug overdose.

Blacks complain to her employer. She gets fired. Blacks dox her. Now her entire family including her children are getting death threats.

It sure is unfortunate that the economic assassination carried out a couple of months ago dumped so many people in the unemployment line. What are the odds that at a time like this the jobs market utterly favors employers who can treat their employees as completely disposable knowing that there will be ten more people willing to cuck on their morals and step into that position no questions asked while taking a knee once an hour.

Meanwhile the army of blacks on welfare with nothing better to do than trawl social media for white wrongthink can continue to get whites fired and doxxed for anything that even remotely upsets them, and their bullshit is funded entirely by white taxes.
At what point are white people going to realize that it is not safe to post their political opinions online under anything besides an anonymous username.

Well I think I can answer my own question, its going to take a very long time for White Women to realize this as they live in a safe space bubble.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
^Its crazy how ignorant otherwise intelligent white people can be.

I can see a future of Educated whites on their knees pleading for their lives "We support black rights! We adopted a black child! We gave 40% of our income to the Black progress movement!"

Tyrone: "Shut up Cracka you gon get it"

They just dont get it. These people hate them and no amount of grovelling or submission is going to change it. They let Speilberg, Murdoch and all the other (((Tribesman))) inflame the negro to hate you and leave you impotent and mentally disabled in white guilt. They didnt seek or accept the truth, worse they attacked fellow whites who only had their interests at heart and put their trust in the shecklebergs.
^ Not to repeat the same meme, but this captures the Liberal Indoctrination Education System perfectly.

Mike_Key

Sparrow
You all seem to be on top of it which is a great thing.

My place of employment today had a "talk" where blacks and whites (self-hating whites) spoke their grievences. Also, we were forced to watch two videos on racial topics; two stupid videos. One was a cartoon about schools/opportunities and the other was about a foot race and a $100 prize. Some of you have seen them. If not, don't worry as you are not missing anything and don't waste your time seeking them out.

In anticipation of this meeting, people were worried they'd be called out as racists. One guy fleetingly accused the entire Division of racism but that was about it. Mind you, this reckless guy has been in drug re-hab about 10 times for hard drugs. Also, people were worried that they would be called upon to provide their opinions. Many of them were ready to state "I'm in listening mode", "I'm in learning mode" and "Contact my lawyer." lol

That's funny, but do take note.

What a joke of a meeting. Some folks were IM'ing each other mocking the meeting. I know this isn't the smartest thing to do, but it was veiled, i.e.

"eye-balls" for blue eyes are bad, "food" for when a lady said that all society has given her is "they throw you a bone", ...

This meeting actually broke a law that I know of ... but I'll leave that out of this.

At beginning, the moderator that isn't trained to do this (even if they were, it's all folly), said "many are worried that if they say the wrong thing, they will be judged", "this is not political", "freely come forward with perspectives ..."

Many sat there quietly thinking "Half of us are getting fired today."

It wasn't that bad. No one was called out or accused explicitly. There were many sob stories, all while these people are making more money than most people. On top of that, some of the sob stories came from un-educated people making a good salary, they are actually doing very well (but I still say go to college or formal trade school).

One male person, a white guy shedding some tears, told a black guy that he loved him. One black man that makes combined with his "black attorney wife" approximately $300,000 per year - himself had a few sob stories. That married black couple could actually be making $400,000 per year. Tiny violins for everyone.

Be careful out there

John 3:16

bucky

Pelican
As a matter of history, this has already happened. You had better read about it quickly, before the truth gets SJW/BLM purged from Wikipedia.

I always thought they could make a great action movie about the Marines battling the Barbary pirates, but it would involve acknowledging that white people were slaves too so it'll probably never happen.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
You all seem to be on top of it which is a great thing.

My place of employment today had a "talk" where blacks and whites (self-hating whites) spoke their grievences. Also, we were forced to watch two videos on racial topics; two stupid videos. One was a cartoon about schools/opportunities and the other was about a foot race and a $100 prize. Some of you have seen them. If not, don't worry as you are not missing anything and don't waste your time seeking them out.

In anticipation of this meeting, people were worried they'd be called out as racists. One guy fleetingly accused the entire Division of racism but that was about it. Mind you, this reckless guy has been in drug re-hab about 10 times for hard drugs. Also, people were worried that they would be called upon to provide their opinions. Many of them were ready to state "I'm in listening mode", "I'm in learning mode" and "Contact my lawyer." lol

That's funny, but do take note.

What a joke of a meeting. Some folks were IM'ing each other mocking the meeting. I know this isn't the smartest thing to do, but it was veiled, i.e.

"eye-balls" for blue eyes are bad, "food" for when a lady said that all society has given her is "they throw you a bone", ...

This meeting actually broke a law that I know of ... but I'll leave that out of this.

At beginning, the moderator that isn't trained to do this (even if they were, it's all folly), said "many are worried that if they say the wrong thing, they will be judged", "this is not political", "freely come forward with perspectives ..."

Many sat there quietly thinking "Half of us are getting fired today."

It wasn't that bad. No one was called out or accused explicitly. There were many sob stories, all while these people are making more money than most people. On top of that, some of the sob stories came from un-educated people making a good salary, they are actually doing very well (but I still say go to college or formal trade school).

One male person, a white guy shedding some tears, told a black guy that he loved him. One black man that makes combined with his "black attorney wife" approximately $300,000 per year - himself had a few sob stories. That married black couple could actually be making $400,000 per year. Tiny violins for everyone.

Be careful out there

John 3:16
Chinese Communists had a name for your workplace meeting...struggle sessions https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Does he ever wonder why Pelosi or Biden never attack Kushner?

Actually, I always wonder why people always post erroneous information here without simply using Google.

Speaker attacks Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner as ‘slumlord’ over conditions at his Baltimore rental properties

CNN Hails Biden Attack on Kushner 'Credentials

Peacock
Gold Member
Actually, I always wonder why people always post erroneous information here without simply using Google.

My level of information and analysis is a bit deeper than a Google search.

Those "attacks" from Pelosi or Biden are softballs. Kushner pulled off Biden/Clinton levels of corruption, this is actually the only real dirt they have over Trump, and could use that for his impeachment instead of BS stories like Russiagate/Ukrainegate.

Kushner raised funds in the Gulf for his ailing, highly leveraged real estate acquisition of the 666 5th Ave tower while he was on official trips there as the Trump administration mideast policy negotiator.

Pelosi and Biden can attack Kushner because "he lacks credentials", or his "father was mean", but they can't use his corrupt quid-pro-quo carpetbagger personal business fundraising in Qatar and Arabia, that could actually bring the whole Trump administration down. Kushner is Nethanyahu's point man, he's untouchable, and the Dems know that. Even Snopes, a deep state operation which lies and spins most of time, knows not to go there.

Jared Kushner’s Real-Estate Firm Sought Money Directly From Qatar Government Weeks Before Blockade

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Pelosi and Biden can attack Kushner because "he lacks credentials", or his "father was mean", but they can't use his corrupt quid-pro-quo carpetbagger personal business fundraising in Qatar and Arabia, that could actually bring the whole Trump administration down.

Once again, it took me less than fifteen seconds on Google to debunk your claims. Pelosi has directly attacked Kushner's business dealings abroad.

Why bother posting stuff that is plainly not true? What does it accomplish? The idea that Pelosi is protecting Kushner, or his family, is laughable.

Pelosi: Jared Kushner needs to go
BY MIKE LILLIS - 03/01/18 12:25 PM EST

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Thursday that President Trump should oust his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, from any senior advisory role in White House, citing Kushner’s business dealings abroad.

“I don’t think he should have been [in the White House] to begin with, especially with the portfolio that he had,” Pelosi said during a press briefing in the Capitol, referring to the Kushner family’s real estate empire.

Kushner has come under intense scrutiny in recent days after reports emerged that his top-secret security clearance was downgraded last week as part of a policy overhaul instigated by White House chief of staff John Kelly.

On Tuesday, The Washington Post reported that at least four foreign governments had sought “ways they could manipulate” Kushner, hoping to exploit his family’s financial struggles and his inexperience on issues of foreign policy.

And on Wednesday, The New York Times reported that the Kushner family business had received hundreds of millions of dollars in loans from financial institutions in 2017 after the leaders of those firms had met privately with Kushner at the White House.

Peacock
Gold Member
There is no bite to this, or real political effort to leverage this case of real corruption into any kind of formal investigation, which could actually derail Trump, and is well within her power as congressional leader. This is pretty much the only real dirt they have on Trump. It's a bit like the Dems criticizing Israel for their annexations of Palestinian lands, pure lip service.

Mike_Key

Sparrow
Chinese Communists had a name for your workplace meeting...struggle sessions https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session
Thank you for this lesson, definitely needed.

And too, now we have this ...

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
6h

Black Lives Matter leader states, “If U.S. doesn’t give us what we want, then we will burn down this system and replace it”. This is Treason, Sedition, Insurrection!

Ok Donald, act! Do something about it!

They are all saying that it's broken, it can't be fixed or needs to be fixed. Or they are all blatently saying to break it, to burn it ...

Do something about it and soon.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member

The pandering is off the charts.

This stupidity is breathtaking. Orcs, green, are being associated with blacks entirely on the basis of their demonstrated disregard for civilized behavior. This is another example of the Left attempting to create a fresh narrative, but no sooner has that narrative been established it becomes by definition the very thing they tried to escape. The connotations follow the language wherever it goes, and that process is now so dizzyingly fast that by the time the ink dried on the "Ahmud Ahbery was out jogging" narrative, the word "jogger" was mere days away from becoming hatespeech.

So what now for Wizards of the Coast? In very short order they're going to have to un-racist every evil race and creature in a spiral of stupidity until goblins, orcs, trolls and drow gather civilly and enjoy a vegan salad while discussing how to peacefully dismantle human supremacist societies.

I could care less about DnD but millions of young white men will now begin to get the message that the orcs are never ever going to just leave them the fuck alone.