Riots Lounge thread

Psalm27

Robin
Gold Member
According to anecdotal reports, Seely is one of many people from outside Montana currently looking for a home here. Interest in real estate in Bozeman, Missoula and the Flathead Valley has been on the rise for years, but real estate agents say that interest has hit a fever pitch in recent weeks as more people look to escape urban areas, especially those where the coronavirus has significantly upended normal life.

“We were going to have a really good summer [for real estate] even before the virus arrived, but now I think a lot of people just want to get out of the cities,” said Angie Friedner, a real estate agent in Whitefish. “That’s what we’re hearing from some buyers.”

Montana is a non-disclosure state, meaning it can be hard to trace where property buyers are from, but real estate agents statewide report big increases in interest from people wanting to leave urban areas. Friedner said as soon as the state entered phase two of its reopening plan and removed the 14-day quarantine requirement, “it was like the flood gates had opened” on inquiries.

I hope its not the goodwhites moving away from left-wing states to infest the great state of Montana with their politics. Not that it matters to me I don't even live in the US, but for you yanks it would be a shame.

Angie Friedner, a real estate agent in Whitefish
Montana is a non-disclosure state, meaning it can be hard to trace where property buyers are from
If there is an increased interest in a specific location it means it most likely was generated by media owned by "them" and the property being sold by the chõsen real estate agent is most likely held by chõsen people in a state where there is conveniently no disclosure. It's all a big chess game for "them" to rake in the shękels until there are none left, which is when the commies take over, also sponsored by "them".

If you look at the holødomor it could also be an attempt to get right leaning people to move to specific locations in order to target them later.

Might not be tomorrow, but in 5-10 years or whenever the commies take over you can be sure these places get "special attention".

Last edited:

Easy_C

Crow
I hope its not the goodwhites moving away from left-wing states to infest the great state of Montana with their politics. Not that it matters to me I don't even live in the US, but for you yanks it would be a shame.
My gut feeling is that the good whites aren’t going to move that. Remember, these people tend to be somewhat narcissistic and hedonistic. They’re not going to move to somewhere that they would have to give up their fancy Associate Director of Derping title or convent access to gourmet organic gluten free free range farm to table ethically sourced vegan delicatessen.

Those people will mostly be pouring into nearby white suburbs or places like Boise Idaho which are big enough to have some of that stuff. The ones who do move are going to be a lot of people who secretly have had or have recently acquired a feeling of disgust at the disorder.

Psalm27

Robin
Gold Member
My gut feeling is that the good whites aren’t going to move that. Remember, these people tend to be somewhat narcissistic and hedonistic. They’re not going to move to somewhere that they would have to give up their fancy Associate Director of Derping title or convent access to gourmet organic gluten free free range farm to table ethically sourced vegan delicatessen.

Those people will mostly be pouring into nearby white suburbs or places like Boise Idaho which are big enough to have some of that stuff. The ones who do move are going to be a lot of people who secretly have had or have recently acquired a feeling of disgust at the disorder.
From what I have heard a lot of Californian yuppies have been buying up property in these states. They could just move there and work remotely in 2020. Let's just hope they leave their politics in California.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
From what I have heard a lot of Californian yuppies have been buying up property in these states. They could just move there and work remotely in 2020. Let's just hope they leave their politics in California.
Politics are going to become decreasingly relevant compared the to willingness to project force. From this point on elections are going to be rigged beyond any usefulness. Most conservative candidates are already controlled opposition as it is.

The only relevant political metric going forward will be consequences.

Pooch32

Pigeon
Politics are going to become decreasingly relevant compared the to willingness to project force. From this point on elections are going to be rigged beyond any usefulness. Most conservative candidates are already controlled opposition as it is.

The only relevant political metric going forward will be consequences.
The 2020 presidential election may be the last true presidential election that matters, and it's not even a given it will be legit.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member

Too late. The MT west and the nicer towns have seen huge influxes of educated, younger goodwhites. Google has moved some offices into those cities, in Bozeman for example. Many, many rich californians were already buying land and building houses 20 years ago. Im sure its gotten much worse.

Missoula and Bozeman are both the MT university cities and had already fallen to goodwhite thinking 20 years ago.

Idaho, all the state uni towns are the same. Wyoming not sure, but the mining keeps some people out. http://www.uwyo.edu/ Univ of Wy website has a big picture of a black girl with nerd glasses as its homepage and some asian/hispanic people, with the whites put on the outside.

The dual system of Univ of State/State Univ has set up sleeper cells and "college towns" all across the country. So the nicer small towns in the US throughout the midwest and MT west have been communist/goodwhite/anti-racist/LGBTQ stuff for a long long time already.

If you want a nice place, it cant be a college town, which is sad because you would think being around smarter people would be a good thing.

Easy_C

Crow
Too late. The MT west and the nicer towns have seen huge influxes of educated, younger goodwhites. Google has moved some offices into those cities, in Bozeman for example. Many, many rich californians were already buying land and building houses 20 years ago. Im sure its gotten much worse.

Missoula and Bozeman are both the MT university cities and had already fallen to goodwhite thinking 20 years ago.

Idaho, all the state uni towns are the same. Wyoming not sure, but the mining keeps some people out. http://www.uwyo.edu/ Univ of Wy website has a big picture of a black girl with nerd glasses as its homepage and some asian/hispanic people, with the whites put on the outside.
Keep in mind the goodwhites are largely irrelevant as this thing turns kinetic. The reason they're goodwhites and not either dissedent aligned right or ANTIFA aligned is because they're weak willed conformists. They're going to side with whoever most effectively projects power while not actually doing anything that impacts a conflict or would involve any hardship or difficulty on their part.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
At this point most of this stuff is so insane that I am almost falling out of the chair laughing most of the time.

#OrcLivesMatter
About a year ago wasn't there a series of memes about the Orcs, and how the elves should accept them as peaceful refugees? It was satire at the time, but there is no longer irony or satire anymore in this world we are living in.

stugatz

Kingfisher
You know, after a straight week of being angry (and after a brief stretch of getting a bunch of pointless YouTube arguing out of my system), I have determined that:

1) Most people are completely ignorant of history and will TL;DR even a moderately detailed post.
2) If you write a well-reasoned post they get to the end to, they'll claim it's a bunch of made up conspiracy theories if they have no argument against it.

Simply put, these people either can't be reasoned with, or they're really stupid and can't be reasoned with. The second is ten times worse, as a smart radical will at least respect someone with a knowledge of history and be amicable with you. (I can see now why Pol Pot distrusted intellectuals. They weren't the best radicals.)

Statues of abolitionists are getting torn down now. (I am surprised to see that my own anticipation of it was far worse than it actually happening.) Sure, a fence can go up, but that's going to just draw attention to these things even further and tie up police that should be stopping assaults and murders. If vandalism is now happening unchecked when it wasn't even five years ago, that means we have a problem that can't just be stopped with some pushback - this is permanent, it's been building for years, and it isn't just a bunch of bored people out of work for coronavirus. They're attacking the carver of Mount Rushmore now, and I guarantee you'll at some point see someone vandalize it, now that Trump and South Dakota's governor have drawn attention to it (not entirely their fault).

Ultimately, fuck the statues and monuments - they can always be rebuilt, and we have enough people who have kept records of them and remember them. We'll have to have a new country to do it in, though, and I don't want to share a space with these anti-intellectual savages anymore.

Ironside

Sparrow
The problem I have is the absolute refusal of people who claim they are 'woke' to stalwartly accept actual legit refugees coming to them for help, due to their conditioning to assume that anyone who is white can never be a refugee. Like, it's getting to the point that the people coming out of these major cities have absolutely nothing, and would accept a room, or even a couch. But...this mind infection has permeated even the most racially conscious people, wherein they've become some boomer-lite tier idiots 'Oh well if it's that bad just get a job and save up and then you can move!' Like, seriously? Get a job in some major corporation, where you have to bend a knee and proclaim you are guilty for the 'crime' of existing? And if you refuse, the people with a strong moral backing will sit back and refuse to help you? And proffer you advice about how you should 'go your own way' and just kneel and support this, until you can 'get out'. Yea, just play the game until you can be established with a home and whatnot, and THEN you can support people, well where the fuck are those people now?
I mean, as much as people decry the tractors, can you imagine if one of their own showed up begging for help and received derision and disgust from their own community?

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher

The dual system of Univ of State/State Univ has set up sleeper cells and "college towns" all across the country. So the nicer small towns in the US throughout the midwest and MT west have been communist/goodwhite/anti-racist/LGBTQ stuff for a long long time already.

If you want a nice place, it cant be a college town, which is sad because you would think being around smarter people would be a good thing.
My close friend just took a road trip across Montana, he said that he literally could not believe the amount of new housing developments going up in some of these smaller bucolic cities. He said it was still very pretty and the vibe was nice, but that it was abundandly clear there was a land grab/rush going on.

stugatz

Kingfisher
My close friend just took a road trip across Montana, he said that he literally could not believe the amount of new housing developments going up in some of these smaller bucolic cities. He said it was still very pretty and the vibe was nice, but that it was abundandly clear there was a land grab/rush going on.
Honestly, I don't see it continuing for long. I wonder if some states will stop accepting new residents after a while just to maintain their standard of living - I can see it coming. (Yeah, it'll be illegal and they'll get pushback.)

NORTH DAKOTA has a growing Somali population, something I didn't know about until recently.