Riots Lounge thread

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
I think you need to back up some of these claims. Posobiec is a hardcore Polish Christian.

I don't believe much of what you have said here. Also, please post your vids' of taking on a multi-member left wing mob.
I'm not following the backstory here, was Jack down there to do some reporting, or confront the rioters? If it was either, he is out of his mind. He has a wife and young child. Going "boots on the ground" with what looks like terrible security, armament or a defense plan is a bad idea....a REALLY bad idea if you have a lot to lose.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I'm not following the backstory here, was Jack down there to do some reporting, or confront the rioters? If it was either, he is out of his mind. He has a wife and young child. Going "boots on the ground" with what looks like terrible security, armament or a defense plan is a bad idea....a REALLY bad idea if you have a lot to lose.
Any conservative journalist should have at least two bodyguards in such an environment.

stugatz

Kingfisher
A relative of mine (cuckservative) has been a Wuhan Flu fearmongerer on Facebook ever since early March. He has, over the past few weeks, been sounding the alarm bell over the rising number of cases, and incidentally has said NOTHING about the protests since late May! Due to his anger at Republicans botching the re-opening, he's hinting at now wanting to vote Democrat. (Oh, really - all of those partially open restaurants and bars caused the spread, and not the MASS RIOTS in just about every major city?)

One of the things this movement needs to do is abandon people like this to the mob when the mob comes for them, and not lose a second of sleep over it. Let's be frank here - I respect the violent orcs in our cities far more than I respect a coward who asks to please be bothered last.

(I would also far rather live in a Muslim country and pay jizya tax rather than live under the progressive woke mob - but that's another story. This ideology is a cancer, and living under a hostile, yet traditional, boot might be the chemotherapy. Russia could work - based Orthodoxy, man. I don't think I'd want to live under the Chinese, though.)

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
So Marx is also a 19th Century racist. That is interesting. Now waiting for the BLM crowd to burn his books.