Riots Lounge thread

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Good for the Chief of Police:

Detroit Police Chief James Craig says his officers reacted appropriately when they fled a potentially dangerous scene Sunday night that resulted in some protesters being flung from the hood of a police vehicle.

“The officers did the right thing,” Craig said during a press conference Monday regarding the incident.

In the video, rioters are actually screaming as if they are surprised by the end result of their aggression? These Marxist rioters are terrorist snowflakes.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Good for the Chief of Police:

In the video, rioters are actually screaming as if they are surprised by the end result of their aggression? These Marxist rioters are terrorist snowflakes.
For what little it's worth, at least it sets some sort precedent for how Detroit motorists ought to be able to respond in a similar situation.

If I were living in a hot spot the in America then then I wouldn't step foot in a vehicle that didn't have clearance around the wheel arches big enough to expel anybody that decided to larp as roadkill.

ginsu

Sparrow
correct me if im wrong but i think i have seen this video before the riots of 2020 so might not be related to current events. I have the feeling it was just a drunk tourist trying to climb a statue outside the US, it happens regularly. There are no indications its taken recently, corona masks / antifa outfit. Why is he alone with people looking on from a distance. Antifa go in groups. If were going to have schadenfreude its good to project it at the real antifa idiots.

Last edited:

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Also relevant to "bubble wrapped for too long"

Too much "punch a nazi" kool aid for this woman. This could also be filed under "f* around and find out"

It also reminds me to post an anecdote that I bring up in times such as this. During the 1990s in Toronto Antifa morphed into "Anti Racist Action" and took to mob style beatings of what was a surprising number of neo nazis (real ones) at the time. As the band wagon grew more and more betas and women joined anti racist action as it was 'safe' and they wore patches and had flags to show how 'anti nazi' they were.

The problems began when the neo nazi ranks were thinned down to the most militant holdouts. One girl recounted to me a tearful story about how she and her friends were coming home from an 'anti racist action' rally or concert and when they boarded the city bus, there occupying the entire back seat to himself was a large intimidating man, with a shaved head, doc marten boots, a bomber jacket and red suspenders. He proceeded to assault most of her friends and ran them all off the bus. The kids decided they didn't want to be active "anti racist action' members anymore after that.

It will be the same with 'black lives matter'. Its all fun and games for the Larp'ers on both sides until the actual zealots get involved.

Last edited: