Cardinal
Netflix Hires Racists And Pulls Any Episodes They Laugh At

:laugh:

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Netflix Hires Racists And Pulls Any Episodes They Laugh At

:laugh:

Darn, now we can't even watch re-runs of "The Jeffersons." George Jefferson was almost as politically incorrect as Archie Bunker.

"You can't be on the defensive all the time. Be on the offensive, like me. I'm the most offensive person in the world."
George Jefferson.

a jefferson.gif

My hometown just had its first armed robbery that ever occurred during my lifetime. The media immediately identified the assailants as three young black males. The town is probably less than 5% non-white and they are overwhelmingly liberal on every imaginable topic - right up until the diversity threatens their peace and safety. Last year a weed CEO wanted to open a shop there and the town was in revolt over fear that it would draw "the wrong crowd." Then they immediately went back to pandering for diversity once that threat had passed. At the end of the day these people don't actually believe what they're claiming to believe in; their sense of self-preservation still kicks in the moment you'd expect it to.

My hometown just had its first armed robbery that ever occurred during my lifetime. The media immediately identified the assailants as three young black males. The town is probably less than 5% non-white and they are overwhelmingly liberal on every imaginable topic - right up until the diversity threatens their peace and safety. Last year a weed CEO wanted to open a shop there and the town was in revolt over fear that it would draw "the wrong crowd." Then they immediately went back to pandering for diversity once that threat had passed. At the end of the day these people don't actually believe what they're claiming to believe in; their sense of self-preservation still kicks in the moment you'd expect it to.
I'm not sure you meant it to, but your post gives me hope in the American experiment.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
I'm not sure you meant it to, but your post gives me hope in the American experiment.
The American experiment succeeded and the rulers then decided to tear it all down, because they didn´t like the peasants having so much freedom and prosperity. MWitcoff describes not the norm, but a disappearing area in the US. The town being liberal and progressive will already doom them to a certain degree unless they get a future Hollywood/Hamptons treatment by closing off their areas with armed guards, just calling it all private property. There are already areas in Hollywood where the owners leased or bought the streets from the city and closed them off. You will have to pass armed guards in order to enter certain zones. Then and only then can you stay liberal and hoist your BLM flag while being guarded by heavily armed former marines guards.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
At the end of the day these people don't actually believe what they're claiming to believe in; their sense of self-preservation still kicks in the moment you'd expect it to.
The Trump policy call I would have most liked to have seen was moving all illegals to sanctuary cities. Specifically, buying a patch in those more sparsely populated neighbourhoods where the likes of Bill Maher live; putting in a sky scrapper and filling it with a few thousand of their best people.