Riots Lounge thread

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I have noticed that few members post actual riot news in this thread any more, even though it is still happening on a daily basis. I am not sure why.

The culmination of today's daily outrage, from about an hour ago:
9:20 P.M. Governor Herbert declares state of emergency due to state of "unrest." Deploys Utah Public Safety resources to assist. View the full executive order

9:30 P.M. Protesters have dispersed. The District Attorney's Office is now a crime scene, according to the Salt Lake City Police Department.

Just moments prior to his death, Palacios-Carbajal can be seen falling and picking up his gun for a third and final time. As Fortuna and Iversen saw him reach for his gun while on the ground, they shot him 20 times.

During the press conference on Thursday, Gill explained "the desire to retrieve the gun was greater than the desire to run away."

"We believe that it meets that the statutory elements of a justified use of deadly force," Gill also said. "We conclude that Office Fortuna and Officer Iversen believed that deadly force was necessary to prevent their death or serious bodily injury and/or death or serious bodily injury to others was a reasonable belief under Utah law."

You can watch the video of the anarchy here:

Last edited:

Max Roscoe

Woodpecker
A very large crowd blocked all lanes of traffic on the Brooklyn Bridge a couple of days ago. No rioting, just marching and chanting, but these marches often are followed by property destruction.

Also Georgia is currently in a state of emergency, after vigilante blacks blocked roads and harassed people, killing 5 people with long guns. There were reports last week of police failing to respond to emergency calls, as a form of protest. I don't think that's still a significant issue, but police morale is low.

Portland and Seattle seem like areas of serious insurrection.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
The resistance even from various state apparatus' to "all lives matter" really puts this new marxist push on a whole other level to anything we've seen before.

115 days 'til the federal election, the result of which is almost certainly going to be contested by the losing party with potentially nation-shattering results.

I hope you're all using this time productively.

Easy_C

Crow
The resistance even from various state apparatus' to "all lives matter" really puts this new marxist push on a whole other level to anything we've seen before.

115 days 'til the federal election, the result of which is almost certainly going to be contested by the losing party with potentially nation-shattering results.

And in spite of all that, when people were asked to pick which slogan they view more favorably 71% went with all lives matter

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I agree. Anyone who works for the government or a large corporation fears for their job.

On the other hand, this phenomenon also explains why President Trump will perform far better than his polling suggests. That was a phenomenon four years ago. Now, because of the "whole other level" that you mentioned, the fear of admitting support for President Trump to pollsters is far greater.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member

Im thinking property in Hawaii sounds like a good hedge around now. It will be a long time if ever before the NWO gets around to the Kingdom of Kona
There are protests/rioting going on in Salt Lake City, Utah? Bizarre:

Bystander watching white cops flail on white female protesters

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
What would you recommend?
Move to somewhere you're not likely to be attacked on sight due to skin color and dress standard.
Make friends who look and think like you.
Keep a few months worth of supplies.
Buy a gun and learn how to use it.

If you're not willing to make the jump then at least talk to someone you know in a safe area and make arrangements to be able to spend some time with them if things go full-retard in November.

There's a thousand other things that need doing but honestly it kind of feels like God already gave everyone final notice some time ago that bad times are coming, and folks who aren't already half way to being prepared are probably not going to be able to build much of an ark this late in the game.

At very least, take a thorough stock of everything you could leverage right this minute if someone gave you 24 hours to get out of dodge. Then begin building on that, starting with your most obvious shortfalls.

tomtud

Pelican
Well, November will be a shit show if trump wins. If biden wins, the shit show will start slowly. Much like the Netflix show black mirror.
March 8, 2021 Is an important date as it is when Derek Chauvin’s trial begins for the murder of George Floyd. They are saying it will be televised (another OJ Simpson) media frenzy. Now, fast forward till late spring when the trial finishes and you have a NOT guilty verdict.....well; 100%, shit will hit the fan. Get ready for riots. Just an excuse to go steal stuff.

I will say this to American whites. Do not be anywhere near ghetto areas or mobs during the reading of the verdict and few days following.