Riots Lounge thread

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
The verdict will be known in advance and the response will be prepared accordingly. If you pay attention then you will be able to guess the outcome accurately and do what you need to do.

If you see news articles hyping the case then you know the verdict will be "not guilty" and the dogs will be unleashed.

If you don't see much hype then the verdict will be guilty and there will be no riots.

Max Roscoe

Woodpecker
I think it all comes down to the race of the jurors on the case. I was pretty astounded about a decade ago when I was a juror for a medical malpractice case involving a white doctor and a young black male. The initial vote we took when beginning deliberations was split 100% down racial lines. It was pretty shocking to me because the prosecution never proved their case. We eventually convinced the other jurors this was the case, or maybe just talked to them long enough where they realized we weren't some evil white bastards and that it was ok to agree with us, but it really troubled me. Friends and family have reported similar situations to me. Race relations are orders of magnitude worse today.

Max Roscoe

Woodpecker
I'm pretty sure burning a federal officer (KKK member) in effigy makes you a terrorist under the Patriot Act. Trump would be within his rights to drone strike the whole bunch of them.

tomtud

Pelican
I think it all comes down to the race of the jurors on the case. I was pretty astounded about a decade ago when I was a juror for a medical malpractice case involving a white doctor and a young black male. The initial vote we took when beginning deliberations was split 100% down racial lines. It was pretty shocking to me because the prosecution never proved their case. We eventually convinced the other jurors this was the case, or maybe just talked to them long enough where they realized we weren't some evil white bastards and that it was ok to agree with us, but it really troubled me. Friends and family have reported similar situations to me. Race relations are orders of magnitude worse today.
I remember in high school following the not Guilty verdict for OJ Simpson. This is in toronto Canada btw. i saw 2 black girls high fiving and celebrating. Meanwhile 1 of them today is an elementary school principal. Goes to show you that we are still a long long long way from neutrality. Are certain groups less tribal? Is it based more on class? Ethnicity?

Hypno

Crow
Unidentified Suspect Seen Defacing NYC Mural To Read 'Orange Lives Matter'

NEW YORK, NY—The NYPD announced it is investigating the hate crime of a man who graffitied over the city's sanctioned graffiti, changing the previous Black Lives Matter slogan to read "ORANGE" Lives Matter.

The unknown vandal snuck out to the street in the middle of the night and scrubbed the word "BLACK" off the mural, painting over it with the word "ORANGE."

"Our suspect looks to be about 6'3", 243 pounds, with orange hair and matching skin," said an NYPD detective at a press conference this morning. "We don't know who this man could be, but if anyone has any information, please come forward. We were trying to own the president with a savage burn with this mural, and we can't have our political games ruined by ne'er-do-well vigilantes."

The suspect has also sent the police a cryptic note cut out of magazine letters, reproduced below:

kel

Pelican
Meanwhile in Portland, Antifa has to make effigies of their Boogeyman- the very hard to find and nearly obsolete KKK member. Antifa is like a kid, scared of something under their bed:

It's weird how they're so obsessed with the KKK. Outside of Jerry Springer, I've never seen this group that is allegedly everywhere.

It reminds me of when, like all teenagers, I got into punk in the late 90s. There was this obsession with Nazis and Hitler, and I was like, I can't remember the last time I even thought about Hitler besides taking an exam at school or whatever. I've never seen a Nazi anywhere, and yet literally every third punk song was about how Nazis are this ambient presence and threat. It didn't make much sense to me, but I was new to the scene so I figured it must be a thing. I had seen drug addicts, thieves and rapists, mentally ill zombies, all the detritus of society that punk (and now BLM/Antifa) celebrated and identified with, but I'd never seen these Nazi boogeymen they were so scared of.

(In fairness, contrary to the KKK there are now, definitely, more Nazis in the world than at any time in my life. Congrats, punk scene and woke capital!)

Mike_Key

Sparrow
Not even sure where to post topics.

Here we have a nice (ahem, horrible) picture to sum up the deaths, stabbings and destruction within the last 48 hours.

Slashing Stabbing NYC Train, 2 Police killed, 1 girl woman killed, etc.

I wrote some time ago, that "Gypsies" slash, stab and cut people's meat, their muscles, their arms ... walk away and laugh. This seems to be happening.

EDIT:

From the picture, Three (3) Churches burned down but CNNaBCcBSNYTimesNPR will not tell you about these occurrences.

Last edited:

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
BLM is Bolshevik and as such will and is assaulting Christianity - specifically Catholicism.

I've been saying this for YEARS... they elites are some REALLY Smart mofos!! With the Word "Black" being inside BLM, most people will automatically tag this act of vandalism against Christianity to Black People by default... when Black People are unquestionably the Group who go to Church the most Proportionately to this Day (especially Black Women)! And the multiple recent videos of "Karen's" getting triggered... proves that what they're doing is working like a Charm!!

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
Oh snap.
There's that thing about consequence again...

Judge Approves Petition to Recall Democrat Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan

A King County, Washington, Superior Court Judge has approved a petition for a recall election for Democrat Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan.
The Seattle Times reported that the Friday ruling over Durkan’s recent handling of police brutality can proceed, allowing petitioners to start getting enough signatures to get the recall measure on the ballot.
KOMO reported that the plaintiffs behind the petition would have to collect 50,000 signatures before an election can be held.
The Durkan petitioners’ recall effort accuses Durkan of “endanger(ing) the peace and safety of the community” by allowing the police to “leak false information about fabricated crimes and threats to the media” and putting a citywide curfew in place without giving advance notice to the public.
The petitioners also accused the mayor of restricting certain property rights in the neighborhoods of Capitol Hill, where many protests occurred, and downtown Seattle.
A spokesperson for the mayor’s office on Saturday rejected these claims, saying the mayor “consistently has acted to protect the City’s public health and safety and to respect the constitutional rights to peaceful protesters.”
The petitioners filed seven charges against Durkan, but of those charges, only one of them was applicable to support the recall election— the use of tear gas and other chemical agents against rioting in the streets that erupted in Seattle during the protests and over George Floyd’s death in May.
Seattle Police used pepper spray and flash bangs to stop the riots in Seattle, which had been going on for days since Floyd’s death.
The recall effort is called the “Fire the Mayor” campaign.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...n-recall-democrat-seattle-mayor-jenny-durkan/

Petition/s :

https://www.change.org/p/recall-sea...ed_by_id=ee6dd590-a5c4-11ea-8d07-0fb884dcf7ba

https://recalljenny.org/