Riots Lounge thread

kel

Pelican
God, I don't know if it's just because Andy Ngo captures so much of it, but Portland really just seems like the most insufferable place in the country right now. I've been there once, it seemed nice. A bit pretentious and hipster, of course, but boy to go back to the days when something being pretentious or hipster was the worst likely scenario.

dicknixon72

Kingfisher

Very graceful sweep takedown. If you can't do this (and things like it), you need to start learning ASAP.

Listen to those litigious little cucks, too. "He's got arrows in his car!"
"ITS ON VIDEO BUUUUUDY!!!"
God, how insufferable this fag is.

Also, a brother driving a Saturn VUE? Don't fuck with him 'cause he ain't backing down for shit.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Very graceful sweep takedown. If you can't do this (and things like it), you need to start learning ASAP.

Listen to those litigious little cucks, too. "He's got arrows in his car!"
Not the wisest course of action. If, at the 9-10 second mark, the soy boy had thrown a brick and hit him in the head, he might be dead or a vegetable.

Even a pack of limp-wristed soy boys is not something with which to trifle. You could see the evil intent in hurling whatever was handy.

Even if he elected to take the target down to the ground, his eyes should have remained on the pack. Big tactical blunder.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Not the wisest course of action. If, at the 9-10 second mark, the soy boy had thrown a brick and hit him in the head, he might be dead or a vegetable.

Even a pack of limp-wristed soy boys is not something with which to trifle. You could see the evil intent in hurling whatever was handy.

Even if he elected to take the target down to the ground, his eyes should have remained on the pack. Big tactical blunder.
The biggest threat is the guy with the camera.

He emboldens the rest by giving them a pathway to greater glory, giving the scene a false sheen of legitimacy and the sense that afterwards they can edit the footage to their liking and sue.

Know your state gang laws. In many states a group acting as a gang are considered the same party no matter how you defend yourself. You are literally as entitled to snot the cameraman as you are the guy squaring up to punch you.

AlwaysMe

Pigeon
Now imagine if it had been a white man.
Whitey would be fucked, but that guys a fucking American hero. We should all aspire to be as composed, confident, capable, agressive and then as chill as that guy. I especially appreciate how he didnt drive away afterwards. Just went right back to doing him.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Portland riots rage into their second month. One Antifa idiot waited outside a Federal exit with a small sledge and got in half a blow, before being taken out:

Meanwhile, the New York Times headline reads: "Peaceful protester trying to repair federal courthouse door violently attacked by police"

At least that idiot will never again legally vote or own a firearm.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
The biggest threat is the guy with the camera.

He emboldens the rest by giving them a pathway to greater glory, giving the scene a false sheen of legitimacy and the sense that afterwards they can edit the footage to their liking and sue.

Know your state gang laws. In many states a group acting as a gang are considered the same party no matter how you defend yourself. You are literally as entitled to snot the cameraman as you are the guy squaring up to punch you.
His biggest ally was the soy boys' own ideological programming. The guy in the car was black. Their own indoctrination made it impossible for them to respond cohesively.

Reddit Mods quickly removed an article about a young woman murdered by BLM because "No trolling/satire" is allowed. :rolleyes:

The post was upvoted only 54%. About half of reddit agrees with the removal. Reddit won't die because of this clear bias, because its users agree with it - but the thing that irritates me most about the website is that its users consider themselves moderate, and keep complaining about the "hate" on it, even though there are no prominent non-left subreddits left. Redditors are snark personified.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I was wondering what the consequences were for this. This is not something I would do.
Trying to hit anyone with a hammer, much less a police officer: place that activity in the "for self-defense only" category. Otherwise, it is felony assault.

I wrestled in high school so I know how hard it is to restrain someone who really doesn't want to be restrained. Still, if that is accurate and he only weighed 165 lbs, I can't believe two cops weren't able to stop him. I assume police aren't taught any grappling in the academy - it should be. In my experience, if you're trained, you can throw around an inexperienced person who is tens of pounds heavier than you with no problem.

Knowing a martial art can save lives, even the person you're fighting. Case in point, female cops often have to use deadly force sooner because they can't survive a physical altercation with a perp. That being said, I don't think the officers in question did anything wrong.
Cops are taught a lot of grappling. The problem is that now they are afraid of using effective-but-rough holds and tackles thanks to BLM. And, also, a guy fighting to escape the police is going to use a lot worse tactics than the police could use anyway. And the cop has to watch for the guy using a hand-held knife or gun he can't see.