Riots Lounge thread

That was in Washington Heights, right next to Harlem.

Given that he's Mexican he probably lives around there. If you live in / near black lower class areas these days bad things are going to happen if you aren't careful.

tomtud

Pelican

i am sure some proud Mexicans are watching this video and their blood is boiling. Mine did when I saw the George Floyd incident and it is boiling with this crap. These idiots cannot be reasoned with as yuri bezmenov stated. Pepper spray and a gun is needed to even walk around these days in parts of the USA. In those areas, membership into gangs will skyrocket and continue to do so since the police is handcuffed by politicians.

My schadenfreude is approaching levels never before thought possible! The comment section is full of ZINGERS! as well, especially this highlighted post.

The more they thrash about, the more possible it becomes for normies to wipe the webs and the grime from their long-closed eyes. I wish I was a US citizen in order to take part in whatever is coming down the line in the near future. But alas, it seems I will be fighting my battles in Europa.

Stay strong, prepare and may God keep you safe.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
They are really trying all they can with the cop that kneeled on Floyd

the state of MN is charging him with a whole bunch of felony tax charges. If he has any lawyer worth half a grain of salt he will beat them though, they opened the investigation in June 2020. Clearly its a targeted investigation, a lawyer would need to take the tea party precedent from the IRS and argue that the state is unfairly applying the tax law and its a witch hunt.

Athanasius

Kingfisher
Meanwhile at the Memphis putt-putt course... Sounds like 300-400 (!!) kids were dropped off unattended.

Looks like a manager got a spitball in the face as well...

Last edited:

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Meanwhile at the Memphis putt-putt course... Sounds like 300-400 (!!) kids were dropped off unattended.

Memphis is an interesting city. Its gone in waves of white flight. The last wave was related to crime and taxes as white residents moved to the surrounding county outside of the city borders, leaving black renters inside the city limits. There was a flight during segregation to keep kids out of mixed schools and there was the original one, during the 1800s. There was a plague in the city, yellow fever maybe? and the white residents left, leaving just the blacks.

I get the impression from driving around that every house inside the city limits has bars on the windows and an iron grate on the front door.