Riots Lounge thread

Athanasius

Kingfisher
Memphis is an interesting city. Its gone in waves of white flight. The last wave was related to crime and taxes as white residents moved to the surrounding county outside of the city borders, leaving black renters inside the city limits. There was a flight during segregation to keep kids out of mixed schools and there was the original one, during the 1800s. There was a plague in the city, yellow fever maybe? and the white residents left, leaving just the blacks.

I get the impression from driving around that every house inside the city limits has bars on the windows and an iron grate on the front door.
Memphis is what Colin Flaherty would call a "chocolate cit-ay," a term he lifted from former New Orleans mayor Ray Nagin. It was 62.6% black 12 years ago, so I imagine now that's even greater now. I was there 15-20 years ago. It was a little seedy in the blues district but otherwise unremarkable. It has a large tourist attractions in Graceland. I can't remember if Roosh went there on his Babylon Road tour. I'm guessing it has degraded since I was there.

I was thinking about people dropping off 300-400 kids. That is probably 5 school busloads. I have to imagine some of those kids came on foot.

Peacock
Gold Member
Memphis is what Colin Flaherty would call a "chocolate cit-ay," a term he lifted from former New Orleans mayor Ray Nagin. It was 62.6% black 12 years ago, so I imagine now that's even greater now. I was there 15-20 years ago. It was a little seedy in the blues district but otherwise unremarkable. It has a large tourist attractions in Graceland. I can't remember if Roosh went there on his Babylon Road tour. I'm guessing it has degraded since I was there.

I was thinking about people dropping off 300-400 kids. That is probably 5 school busloads. I have to imagine some of those kids came on foot.
It's probably just a flash mob, many of these kids have cars and all of them are on social media 24/7. It's like the feral women at airport terminals, they're not starving in the ghetto, they're out flying places. Moma's working for the DMV, the city commission or some other gubmint job. They just swarm into businesses like that and take over.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Crazy, crazy times we live in.

For all the effort they put in, to make Hellywood so significant to many NPC's lives & as a major propaganda vehicle.
They've now screwed over their own film industry with pandemic quarantine measures.

For all the effort they were just recently putting into subversive drag-queen story hours; those as well have been tossed aside for pandemic measures.

Many personalities get dismissed as being subversive agents.

Yet even if Tommy Robinson is a secretly a subversive agent.
This & everything else he's been through. It's a hell of a lot of effort to make him appear as a supposed victim...

AC :
I really don’t think Tommy is Cabal. Like most in his position, Cabal flooded the zone around him, and tried to get him dancing to a tune they controlled whether he knew it or not, but it would seem he has proven to be too uncontrollable.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Maybe. Maybe not.

Let's put it this way.

Jeb Bush is obviously deep state, but if a bunch of raving progressives suddenly set his house on fire then that wouldn't suddenly invalidate the evidence against him, would it?

Tommy is playing a dangerous game. He's controlled opposition but unlike the Bush family he still has to pretend to have a street presence and "live among the commoners". Meanwhile globohomo is far from being a hive mind. The street level soldiers are still going to go and do things like this without asking for permission first.

It bears repeating. If someone at the apex of the fight for Western civilisation over the course of these last few years takes a look at the vast body of evidence for jewish tribal subversion of the West and then says "nah bruv, we've got to keep the focus on these muslims, bruv, leave the jews out of it, bruv, that's antisemitic, bruv" then they are controlled opposition.

Last edited: