Riots Lounge thread

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

Teen Activist Who Rallied to Defund Police and Remove Police from Schools Is Shot Dead in Chicago

A teen activist in Chicago who rallied to defund police and remove police from schools was shot dead on Friday.
Caleb Reed was found shot in the head.
No suspect has been named in the shooting.

@Andrefor40th
Caleb lived and was shot in our ward this weekend. He was a light in our community that was extinguished too soon. We need to address the root causes of #GunViolence so that we stop losing our people. I ask that people help continue the work he was doing and pray for the family.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...lice-remove-police-schools-shot-dead-chicago/

AntoniusofEfa

Woodpecker
Just let him rape your wife, take your daughter, clobber your son to death - say thank you and give him your wallet and card pin number, then your house and car keys while you sit in the corner and watch the bodies of your family. Sounds good......
Does it mean that it is possible to shoot the home invader (use a silencer, off course), dismember and dissolve his body in acid in the backyard? I see the sales of used outdoor bathtubs (for decorative purposes, off course) skyrocketing!

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member

Teen Activist Who Rallied to Defund Police and Remove Police from Schools Is Shot Dead in Chicago

A teen activist in Chicago who rallied to defund police and remove police from schools was shot dead on Friday.
Caleb Reed was found shot in the head.
No suspect has been named in the shooting.

@Andrefor40th

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...lice-remove-police-schools-shot-dead-chicago/
Those darn "This is MAGA country" Jussie Smollet, Chicago nazi terrorists just can't keep getting away with things like this!

Ironside

Robin
Idiots want to use an example of a bully harassing people with an AK as their example of a martyr lol
The masses are mentally ill, and the leaders and advocates are possessed by demons. That's really it.
As much as I find the 'conservative' channels funny, that's really all it's meant to do - convince you that your opponents are just 'silly' and then laugh at them.
They are dumb. They are stupid. They're also fanatical and completely detached from reality. They are so possessed that they believe that kidnapping and skinning month old babies alive and watching them die suffering is 'good'. They. Are. Evil.

All those prisoners released in California and NY. I thought they were just those with weak crimes but there are convicted murderers and other scum released.

The USA is in the early days of a mass civil disturbance.
...every stage of which has undoubtedly been played out with war-gaming and computer simulations, including oligarch responses to every potential contingency, and all of which end with us living in an open-air prison while they all get richer and more powerful. We are in for some extremely bad times, fellas.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
Black Christians worship in Walmart because they couldn't worship in their church.

This is coming from a white man: Southern black American Christians are some of the finest people I have ever met. When I visit the south I always pop in to Waffle Houses where theres invariably an overweight black woman who calls me Sugar, a black dude working the fryer, and good natured people having fun at work. There is never, ever even the slightest hint that I am not welcome and I greatly appreciate their hospitality. I always leave a 100% tip on my $8 tab of eggs and coffee.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Con Inc. Heritage Foundation going all in on convincing those angry badwhites to not turn to considering their own interests:

It's exceptionalism, not nationalism! That's why it's magically different when we import 80 million barbarians! :D

LoveBug

Kingfisher
We need a separate thread discussing the growing reparations movement

Multiple movements, state (my looney state of California) and federal are making it an issue

Looks like the head of BET are calling for monthly payments to blacks in excess of 2 grand I believe I read

I initially laughed it off, but with this country at this point you never know