Riots Lounge thread

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Matt Walsh has been an interesting case study over the summer. If I remember correctly, Walsh used to work under Ben Shapiro, pushing mainstream conservative loser ideals and was attacked by the Groypers as a press conference for these worthless ideals.

Over the summer, Walsh has become much more hardcore. He mentioned he has 4 white children and he fears the country they grow up in. So he, and probably millions of more Americans, have moved past denial and into the anger phase of grief. I don't think there will be a bargaining stage, because they have been trying to bargain and give legitimacy to the left for years on end. After this comes depression. I see that from more and more people looking for an escape path. An escape path knowing you are buying time before having to stand up for yourself is different than thinking you can just escape if you accept a lower standard of living.

Finally will come the acceptance stage. Matt isn't here yet, but I think we might see this from him over the next year or so.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
Matt Walsh has been an interesting case study over the summer. If I remember correctly, Walsh used to work under Ben Shapiro, pushing mainstream conservative loser ideals and was attacked by the Groypers as a press conference for these worthless ideals.
Before I made the decision to unplug from all media except RVF and The Great Black Hope! I was looking at the self-described theocratic fascist's Twitter feed often. There is little question that Walsh is going so far right he's going to make the alt-right look good. And I wonder how long he will be able to remain on the Shaprio reservation (where he still produces content). And to be fair, even Shapiro has put up a decent resistance on the fake BLM narrative.

Leftists have public and private positions. The private one comes out when you trigger them. While may non-left people have public positions and unconscious positions. I have seen someone strain out what they really believe, checking my eyes and their own being if it's OK to believe it.

I have been talking to one leftist of late. He is really worried about where the results of mass immigration are going to go, but it gets to the point where he taps out - saying this is too uncomfortable to talk about.

We are at least moving into a position where more people are realising their real position. Everyone really knows this, but the fact is no one wants to live in blacks areas, because they know what that means. The more people who start to speak the truth the easier it will get for others to come to reality. Esspress yourself. I don't hold back. If someone wants to stop speaking to me or throw words at me then fine.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Before I made the decision to unplug from all media except RVF and The Great Black Hope! I was looking at the self-described theocratic fascist's Twitter feed often. There is little question that Walsh is going so far right he's going to make the alt-right look good. And I wonder how long he will be able to remain on the Shaprio reservation (where he still produces content). And to be fair, even Shapiro has put up a decent resistance on the fake BLM narrative.

Leftists have public and private positions. The private one comes out when you trigger them. While may non-left people have public positions and unconscious positions. I have seen someone strain out what they really believe, checking my eyes and their own being if it's OK to believe it.

I have been talking to one leftist of late. He is really worried about where the results of mass immigration are going to go, but it gets to the point where he taps out - saying this is too uncomfortable to talk about.

We are at least moving into a position where more people are realising their real position. Everyone really knows this, but the fact is no one wants to live in blacks areas, because they know what that means. The more people who start to speak the truth the easier it will get for others to come to reality. Esspress yourself. I don't hold back. If someone wants to stop speaking to me or throw words at me then fine.
Richard Spencer is an incredibly brilliant man, which is why I recommend his podcast to everyone of all backgrounds and political persuasion. He grew up upper middle class, and I think that makes it hard for him to relate to the common working man and the average middle class suburban. But what he says is very true, even if he later starts talking about the correct watch to wear with a certain ascot and everyone starts to roll their eyes.

And I bring him up because his famous slogan is "become who you are" and your mentioning of the alt-right. Everyone but white people are encouraged to become who you are by the globalist elites. White people are expected to just sit there and ignore it all until they are greatly outnumbered and unorganized and they become a discriminated minority in the countries they founded or even are native to. Unfortunately for the elites, white people, like all people, will eventually notice this. As whites become a smaller % of the population, but are discriminated against, and have no voice in government as a collective, then eventually white conscious politics will form and grow in popularity.

So that is where we are heading. Matt Walsh is a great example of it. A guy who just two years ago would scoff at anyone saying the very same things he is saying today. And he reaches a very wide audience of white people. Larger than Spencer reaches at this time. So more white people listen to what he says, even if he isn't alt-right, and it pushes them to the alt-right.

White identity politics will grow in popularity and become a big thing in the next 5 years. I am not sure how the elites will handle it. So far they have been unfairly treating the early white identity politicians/supporters, while turning a blind eye to much larger crimes committed by other groups. But the more white people see this, the more the support for white identity politics grows. So I am not exactly sure if the elites have any idea of how to guide this thing with the mess they have created.

All in all, I agree with what you have said. We are heading to a point where the only politics are racial politics and nothing can really stop it. The only real question is how this will play out and I pray that it is as peaceful as possible.

Brand New Section Of Hell Created For Antifa Where Nothing Is On Fire

sssw.jpeg

"This new "Antifa Hell" will feature other surprises as well. One hallway is lined with small business storefronts but the glass is completely unbreakable. All the demons on staff will wear MAGA hats, and there will be a loudspeaker playing Mike Pence speeches continuously on a loop.

"This honestly may be a little too much," said Wormwood."