Riots Lounge thread

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member

This has become such a glaring trait of a low quality person, the people who are starving insatiably for attention. It has grown out of control really fast, for a while it was just dumb girls with sexual innuendo but now guys seem to be quickly catching up and it’s not for any type of gain it’s just for their own appetite. I would somewhat understand if you had a reason for self promotion, there was something to be gained from it but there isn’t it’s just for their own vanity which I find incredibly bizarre especially with the way they go about it. I swear some don’t even like it but they feel they have to do it to keep up. I have so many friends and relatives, grown men, that seemingly overnight have just become complete attention whores. I was taught to be humble and prefer to be that way, I kid you not I get ridiculed for it, they tell me straight up in these stupid terms “you got the most firepower but don’t do any damage”.

Worst part is they all eat it up from each other, one worse then the next enabling the other, grown men and women starving for attention like children.

Jünger

Ostrich
EnZv2n1WMAA4HY5

dicknixon72

Pelican
Something something Zimbabwe something something....

So, 80 years after destroying solid nuclear black families via social engineering by taking them off land that they toiled with and knew for generations as slaves and later sharecroppers and jamming them into alien multistory high-rise concrete obelisks in the form of huge urban housing projects, we're now going to social engineer again by giving blacks who have never seen anything green aside from a marijuana leaf hundreds of acres of farmland and hope for their success?

Sounds like we should've left well enough alone in the first place, dontcha' think?

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
So, 80 years after destroying solid nuclear black families via social engineering by taking them off land that they toiled with and knew for generations as slaves and later sharecroppers and jamming them into alien multistory high-rise concrete obelisks in the form of huge urban housing projects, we're now going to social engineer again by giving blacks who have never seen anything green aside from a marijuana leaf hundreds of acres of farmland and hope for their success?

Sounds like we should've left well enough alone in the first place, dontcha' think?

To quote admiral ackbar "its a trap"

They will use the government money and authority to force the white farmers to sell via "eminent domain" and then give the land to blacks for free. Blacks will then turn around and sell the land for a pair of jordans, a weave and a popeyes chicken sandwich to china, or con agra or whoever in the same way that the indians sold their land for 10 buffalo skins to the railroad barons.

History repeats itself....this is also the similar play that is made with food stamps and tax refunds. Government takes your tax dollars and hands it to low iq people, low iq people exchange it for pennies on the dollar in value to globohomo.

Jünger

Ostrich