RIP friends, lost to the vaccine (poll)

How many acquaintances have you lost to the vax?

Votes: 76 66.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 31 27.0%
  • 3-5

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • 6-10

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • More than 10

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Mojambo

Sparrow
Trad Catholic
So if you play Russian Roulette and took 3 turns without getting shot, is Russian Roulette safe?

But the metaphorical bullet may have in fact already left the chamber, losing the first one or two games of Russian Roulette — it may just take a bit longer to find out the result. A lot of "suddenness" is happening 9+ months after the last injection. Any deaths beyond that time certainly become less obvious that it was caused by the shot (though unexpected cardiovascular issues and "suddenness" are still a dead giveaway for those that know).

You kind of already see it in this thread. A lot of people are witnessing "suddenness" in their circles, but aren't quite sure they can attribute it to the shots. A lot of votes for zero that could easily be 1 or 2. That's really how "safe and effective" they are in protecting the pharma complex and the eugenicists' intentions.

Zanardi

Woodpecker
Orthodox
A lot of votes for zero that could easily be 1 or 2. That's really how "safe and effective" they are in protecting the pharma complex and the eugenicists' intentions.

By the same token, a lot of votes for non-zero could easily be 0. Including the "nobody knows why, but I have an idea" cases.

Mojambo

Sparrow
Trad Catholic
By the same token, a lot of votes for non-zero could easily be 0. Including the "nobody knows why, but I have an idea" cases.
Perhaps the poll could simply be reworded, since it is quite difficult to isolate and be definitive that the injections were the primary cause of death (because you're not going to get honest answers or deep investigations from the hospital, doctors or coroners).

However, I would cast a much higher probability that a lot of "unexplained" deaths are triggered by the injections than vice-versa. There is a clear, statistical difference of deaths and cardiovascular issues in healthy, younger age groups after the rollout of injections than there was prior, including 2020 when the alleged virus wreaked havoc on everyone without the protection of this so-called vaccine.

I think it's much less probable, contrary to how you say "could easily be 0", that these "unexplained" deaths are sheer coincidences unrelated to the injections. For example, Igor Chudov wrote a substack explaining the incredible improbability of the current depopulation rates in various countries all variables being equal: https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/depopulation-of-taiwan. What variable *has changed* to possibly explain said change? Now extrapolate that to the deaths in this poll.

In other words, the >= 1 votes are more likely to be accurate than the votes for 0 that had an acquaintance that "suddenly" died recently but voted zero due to uncertainty.

BasilSeal

Kingfisher
Catholic
Gold Member
The poll question itself is space limited. The poll description is in the first post. In any case, it's really too late to reword now. This is by no means scientific. The margin of error is huge because we're all speculating, in the end.

Zanardi

Woodpecker
Orthodox
This is by no means scientific. The margin of error is huge because we're all speculating, in the end.
I fully agree here. While I feel sorry for people that lost somebody close to them, there was a thing that struck my attention, which is best described in these quotes:

One coworker at a place I worked several years ago, in her 30s, very fit and healthy, passed from a brain aneurysm a day or two after she was jabbed.

A lot of "suddenness" is happening 9+ months after the last injection

So, in the first quote if somebody passes away immediately after getting the jab, it's the vaccine's fault and (from the second quote) if something also happens far away (9+ months), it's also the vaccine's fault. Something doesn't click here. Does this mean that if I'll die in my bed at 85 years old, it's from the jab? (it's 9+ months)

I've seen this theme recurring last year in Romania, but not through forums, but anonymous, religion-themed leaflets that I found in my mail box. According to those leaflets, I should have been dead 8 or 9 times by now. Well, I'm alive.

Reading this forum I saw that the vaccine is not 100% safe (I wonder if anything on Earth is), but my life experience taught me that the world is not black and white. There are also nuances of gray. On one hand, the MSM says that it's safe (and sporadically mentions blood clots and what I read here), but on the other hand I read here pages and pages of obituaries. Both extremes tell me that the truth is somewhere in the middle and both parties warn the reader(s) not to trust the other party.

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Lost a good friend who died.

We used to argue about the vaxx, but in a good natured way. He saw it as a life saver I saw it as a mortal danger.

Died of a blood clot after his booster and left behind a wife and two kids.

Knew an employer just out of town who I saw a few months back who was insisting on the benefits of the vaxx while his employees quietly ignored his ministrations.
They're still there.. he's all gone. I went back there recently and he had died in the night of organ failure. That was spooky to hear.

Same place, one girl lost her father and her uncle to heart attacks in the space of a month.

A good friend just emerged from near death and a coma after massive organ failure.. it seems his kidneys no longer work.
One of the fittest and strongest guys I know.. pre-jab.
Another school friend just died.
Haven't seen him for years.
His brother came on his FB and said 'just to let you know, xxxxx was rushed to hospital and died there" No cause given, because I guess that wasn't the point of his post.
Comments: "can't believe it.. shock... saw him just last week.. seemed so healthy.."

Of course we draw conclusions based on anecdotal experience.. for whatever that's worth.
Somethings going on, in my humble opinion...

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
I fully agree here. While I feel sorry for people that lost somebody close to them, there was a thing that struck my attention, which is best described in these quotes:

So, in the first quote if somebody passes away immediately after getting the jab, it's the vaccine's fault and (from the second quote) if something also happens far away (9+ months), it's also the vaccine's fault. Something doesn't click here. Does this mean that if I'll die in my bed at 85 years old, it's from the jab? (it's 9+ months)

I've seen this theme recurring last year in Romania, but not through forums, but anonymous, religion-themed leaflets that I found in my mail box. According to those leaflets, I should have been dead 8 or 9 times by now. Well, I'm alive.

Reading this forum I saw that the vaccine is not 100% safe (I wonder if anything on Earth is), but my life experience taught me that the world is not black and white. There are also nuances of gray. On one hand, the MSM says that it's safe (and sporadically mentions blood clots and what I read here), but on the other hand I read here pages and pages of obituaries. Both extremes tell me that the truth is somewhere in the middle and both parties warn the reader(s) not to trust the other party.

It's actually really easy to measure vax deaths, all we need to do is look at total excess deaths and compare to previous non-vaxxed years.

BTW it's too soon to vote in this poll, this poll should be asked in another 6 years. It takes at least 7 years for a normal vax study so it should be the case for this vax too.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
I don't know anyone killed through one degree of separation - I know people injured, including a deacon who went deaf in one ear and sailors who got sick. I can also include the boosted family across the street now on their third bout of covid symptoms. Through two degrees of separation I have heard of several vaxxed people dying. In my own mental tally I also include a late term stillbirth from a woman in the Army. I'm concerned for my boosted dad who already has heart issues, he had a heart valve replacement. My dad got the vaxx originally because he is close to retirement in federal government and the US military reserves (there's a lesson in there). I have no idea why he got boosted, especially since he had "covid" once or twice before getting boosted - I didn't think I needed to warn him. It will weigh on my conscience heavily if he or my mom dies early.

BasilSeal

Kingfisher
Catholic
Gold Member
The person I knew well, after their first episode, started a fundraiser for the Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation. From the SCAF website:
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is a life-threatening emergency that occurs when the heart suddenly stops beating. It strikes people of all ages who may seem to be healthy, even children and teens. When SCA happens, the person collapses and doesn’t respond or breathe normally.
I could not find (maybe someone else can) any indication on the SCAF website as to what they believe causes sudden cardiac arrest.

Mojambo

Sparrow
Trad Catholic

It sounds like you got injected and so naturally you will have a defensive reaction in this post. So I wish you the best of luck and hope that your body can rid of it from your system or at least mitigate its harmful effects.

Like you mention, not everything is 100% or black or white. We can measure in probabilities.

In case my post wasn't clear, no, you can't blame all deaths 9+ away on the jab. What you can do is measure the likelihood it made things worse. If you die at 85, your body did well to cope with the poison.

Some smokers live to be 100. But probability-wise, most smokers destroy their health and curtail their life expectancy with heart and lung problems.

There's a definitive increasing gradient visible from 2021 onwards of all-cause mortaility beginning with the mass push of the injections. Much fewer control variables have changed during that time frame. Probability-wise, it is likely that this new segment of unexplained deaths were influenced by the jab. Of course there may be many other contributing factors, but it would be very low probability for that amount of coincidences to happen worldwide where everyone is suddenly dying from causes only from control variables that have stayed the same.

Any statistical analysis from first principles is showing this (i.e. not what the shill "experts" say in the news). You can filter out the anecdotal survival bias (as you point out you are getting from forums like this one) as well if you do the analysis on your own and draw your own conclusions. You may find the "truth being somewhere in the middle" heuristic may not be reliable this time.

Lone Wolf

Sparrow
Protestant
It would be great if you guys could also comment on the estimated size of your social circles rather than just the number of people injured.

Steve Kirsch did some polling on COVID vaccine injuries:

"Out of 523 households, 49 had someone who died from the vaccine, but only 21 died from COVID."

The study linked in the article (in the summary section) found that 11.1% were injured by the vaccine. Of those injuries, 42.86% were heart related issues.

Laner

Crow
Protestant
Gold Member
No deaths from the vax yet, but far too many strange and alarming health situations.

- One of my best friends had a stroke at 41. Very fit and healthy, two young kids. Looks like he will make a 90% recovery.
- Mother in law. Blood clot in the brain and two minor heart attacks. She now has a pacemaker and a door in her skull. Doing good now, and she never pushed my wife for the vax after that.
- My mother. Under duress she got vaxxed. She had been sitting outside her grandkids recitals, sports games, etc all winter long (in what was the coldest winter in memory). She would sit in her freezing car and sob. She caved, and within 6 weeks she had full cancer on her face. Her oncologist said the good news is he has seen A LOT of this kind of skin cancer lately, and once it gets dug out, she will be fine. But its on her face....
- Ex girlfriend lost her baby at almost 8 months after taking the vaccine at the encouragement of her doctor. Its been 6 months since and she can't get pregnant.
- Friends wife has had two early term miscarriages. She went from pro vax to very vocal "THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS TOLD!". She had to take it to keep her corporate job.
- Business partners father in law took it and went stage 4 cancer in the neck within no time. Same thing as my mom; Oncologist said its been common and actually quite curable. Before covid, it was rare and had a 80% mortality rate in 5 years. Now its common and mortality rate has flipped.

Too many.

Mojambo

Sparrow
Trad Catholic
No deaths from the vax yet, but far too many strange and alarming health situations.

- One of my best friends had a stroke at 41. Very fit and healthy, two young kids. Looks like he will make a 90% recovery.
- Mother in law. Blood clot in the brain and two minor heart attacks. She now has a pacemaker and a door in her skull. Doing good now, and she never pushed my wife for the vax after that.
- My mother. Under duress she got vaxxed. She had been sitting outside her grandkids recitals, sports games, etc all winter long (in what was the coldest winter in memory). She would sit in her freezing car and sob. She caved, and within 6 weeks she had full cancer on her face. Her oncologist said the good news is he has seen A LOT of this kind of skin cancer lately, and once it gets dug out, she will be fine. But its on her face....
- Ex girlfriend lost her baby at almost 8 months after taking the vaccine at the encouragement of her doctor. Its been 6 months since and she can't get pregnant.
- Friends wife has had two early term miscarriages. She went from pro vax to very vocal "THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS TOLD!". She had to take it to keep her corporate job.
- Business partners father in law took it and went stage 4 cancer in the neck within no time. Same thing as my mom; Oncologist said its been common and actually quite curable. Before covid, it was rare and had a 80% mortality rate in 5 years. Now its common and mortality rate has flipped.

Too many.
Wow, this was a hard read. Honestly, despite no literal deaths, you could have answered 3-5 or 6-10 on this poll based on the number of acquaintances' lives ruined by the "vaccines". Or even 1-2 literal deaths based on the miscarriages alone.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic
Both extremes tell me that the truth is somewhere in the middle and both parties warn the reader(s) not to trust the other party.

Truth can’t be in the middle. It either is or it isn’t. It’s about knowing what the truth is. Although, I think this is what you meant.

Tippy

Kingfisher
Other Christian
When I was working in a school, a fully vaxxed 30 something PE teacher randomly a heart attack.

A 32 year old comedian acquaintance of mine also died in their sleep.

I have no concrete evidence that the vax did it. But I am convinced it is the vax.

However I need to remember not to jump to conclusions. I recently found out my brother passed out unconscious and I immediately thought 'he's had a heart attack!' when actually he was taking some drugs.

And yet...I have cause to be suspicious from the first two cases I mentioned in my post.

The Resilient

Ostrich
Orthodox
I lost a friend to coronavirus because he was a morbidly obese lard. Well,... He was more or less an acquaintance, but I hung out with him occasionally. Closer friends, not so much though. I've only got ~6 close friends not including my current roommate. But I define the word friend most people would use the word family for being my most of my biological family is pretty much MIA .

I still love my fellow parishioners at church regardless but that's stuff that goes without saying